Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140401

2 hours ago, DannyDog said:

I just realized that crickets and bird sounds literally mute themselves after you fire a weapon near them. When was this added?! It is good!

The same if its raining... much less birds voices.

no push exp -> stable today? so trackIR not fixed on stable? :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

Slow experimental week when everybody is talking about clothes

there are national holidays in czech atm.

so no updates until friday i guess..

Arma3 dev forums:

05-07-2017

There will be no update today due to a Czech national holiday.

06-07-2017

There will be no update today due to a Czech national holiday.

• Like 7

Ohhh .. we treat the Devs but also a few days off. We like it, too.

Tip: used sun cream.

Hey guys! I don't know if you are going to read this, but you should consider to change luck ratio when trying to find a stone, if it is possible. It should be much higher than finding a apple. Right now it's just too damn low. Sometimes I feel like my character is retarded. I'm looking on stones at the beach and can't find one for good damn 5 minutes.

Anyways, here is a video I had to deal with AFK Bambi abuser. :D
Thanks for hard work, devs!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OSHeenius said:

Hey guys! I don't know if you are going to read this, but you should consider to change luck ratio when trying to find a stone, if it is possible. It should be much higher than finding a apple. Right now it's just too damn low. Sometimes I feel like my character is retarded. I'm looking on stones at the beach and can't find one for good damn 5 minutes.

Anyways, here is a video I had to deal with AFK Bambi abuser. :D
Thanks for hard work, devs!

I agree with your statement that stones should be easier to find, especially on the railroad tracks and anywhere one would expect to find a lot of rocks but unfortunately, currently though it seems as if finding a knife as loot is a better option for finding a knife than crafting one.

• Like 2

Not just any stone will do like limestone, you have to find the right kind of stone, flint, chert, obsidian, stones like that. if you went to a stoney beach in real life it may take you a long search to find the right kind of stone to even to try to make a stone knife. so in game it is faster to do so than in real life.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 4:07 AM, cage53 said:

My head tracking doesn't work at all...never mind sluggish. It's frustrating cuz I won't play the game without it. Probably been two weeks now with no DayZ.

What is wrong? Can you give me more information? Is it problem with game or device?