Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140237

Hello!

I hope you are well. :)

We have here a fix for client crash upon disconnect.

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

• Like 17

Hey Baty,

do you have an idea, how long it will take to release the first iteration of the BETA/0.63 update if there is any publishing date sought? Or maybe how far the progress is done in percent? I'm so hyped to play with the new character and animationsystem! It would be pretty cool if you can tell us more about it :D

Please fix the ghillie top bug. You can spray a normal green top to a mossy green one but the colour doesnt really change dark after it like other ghillie parts do :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Feronn said:

Hey Baty,

do you have an idea, how long it will take to release the first iteration of the BETA/0.63 update if there is any publishing date sought? Or maybe how far the progress is done in percent? I'm so hyped to play with the new character and animationsystem! It would be pretty cool if you can tell us more about it :D

Uh dude .. they are not gonna say squat until its ready for EXP .. until then no point asking 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, geekin said:

Uh dude .. they are not gonna say squat until its ready for EXP .. until then no point asking 

They will mention it when it gets close to ready for Experimental in the Status Reports so keep up with those if you want any kind of date.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Feronn said:

Hey Baty,

I'd stop worrying about 0.63, and start concentrating on helping to fix bugs so there's less and less time between fixes so that 0.63 can come sooner. 

• Like 1

Nothing to report really, just noticed that the topic name is an experimental build behind what the previous topics are labeled.

8 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I'd stop worrying about 0.63, and start concentrating on helping to fix bugs so there's less and less time between fixes so that 0.63 can come sooner. 

No real bug fixes until beta 63 and beyond .. so without 63 no bug fixes .. other than minor ones for 62, Im really surprised they are even doing what they are doing until after 63