Irish.

Player Assistance Team

I would love to help but my DayZ time is pretty limited. I can definitely answer questions though!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WOLFGEIST said:

I would love to help but my DayZ time is pretty limited. I can definitely answer questions though!

Added, thanks Wolf! :)

I need help, but not really in-game help. I need to find a pc that can run dayz standalone on a 1500$ budget. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

• Like 1

Standalone, public, and private US_EU. Online or in game.

I can help with just about anything.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 8:39 AM, Greasy Blackman said:

I need help, but not really in-game help. I need to find a pc that can run dayz standalone on a 1500$ budget. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

Build it yourself. Tell me if you can, and I will tell you which parts to buy. :)

Hello! I'm very excited about reading this thread, I could not leave this page, just forced to scroll down the page.... 

I need help, but not really in-game help. I need to find a pc that can run dayz standalone on a 1050$ budget. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

Don’t hope his project is dead, because it’s seems like a good idea and I’ll like to report in.

I am willing to help online – besides basic support(as many) I read up on and know most bugs in client/game and, if any, the fix.
Willing to help in-game - in whatever fashion they may need, limited to my own skills.
I only play SA, so my help is limited to this.

See you in Chernarus.

• Thanks 1

If any new player want help,I am ready to help.I also have private 20 slot server,where is safe to learn basics.