Irish.

Player Assistance Team

Need help in DayZ? Have questions and are unsure who to ask? Bleeding out in game, and you need assistance ASAP? 

This page will be dedicated to helping new players, or any players in need of assistance. 

If you are in need of help, or are willing to help please list your name below with what you are willing to do. Your name will then be added to the list below, of those available to help others.

List all info you are willing to give: Name, age, region location and what are you available to do for others?

Also list if you can assist in other languages please. If you are willing to have your name linked to your Steam account, PM me or add it in as a link yourself.

- Willing to help online: you will help answer peoples questions and are willing to talk them through things, but not in game. 

- Willing to help in-game: you will help players in game, in whatever fashion they may need. You may add things to this like: not for trades, only for healing, etc..

- Standalone or the mod? Both, or any restrictions on what you can offer help on?

P.A.T. :  *each name listed below is a link. Simply click on the name, and send them a PM!

1. Baty Alquawen - Teleport Manager - Able to teleport players who are stuck in stones or buildings. Just send her a PM. :)   

2. sausagekingofchicago - In game: Standalone, public hive US & EU servers if possible. 

3. emuthreat - In-game and Online, public or private.  Can provide hunting and fishing/crafting assistance, medical assistance, vehicle recovery, and finding lost players.

4. Old Man River - In-game. Always have plenty of food and medical supplies along with vehicle access.  Have characters on public (both hives) and some private servers as well.  Often centrally located on the map.

5. StayGold - 20 years old - USA - Willing to help Online and In-game. I'll be able to help players navigate throughout Chernarus and to answer questions. English only (direct and/or microphone chat).

6. Irish. - 39 years old - USA - Willing to help out Online or In game: Standalone or the mods (No A3 mods, my Arma 3 game is not working right now due to bugs). 

7. Plasma - Can help out with whatever.  

8. Valdark - Bobby - 38 years old - Willing to help answer questions online here or on reddit u/Valdark2 ..Also willing to help in game when I'm on which is mostly 10pm-4am CST Monday-Thursday though I'm sometimes available during the day as well. 

9. Sqeezorz -  Willing to help in game or online: GERMAN LANGUAGE PREFERRED - CEST PM hours - (Also some English - simple and not complex, I can also cover CZ / PL / SLO and some French.) 

10. skullduggery86 - Avaiable to help out on Public hives in game and out of game anywhere from 10 A.M. EST to 12 PM EST all week every week.

11. GaryWalnuts - Willing to help with: new players, navigation, lost players, medical, food ,water, making fires, etc.. and usually has a spare raincoat with him. ;)

12. Red_Ensign - 51 years old - Canada - Willing to help in-game with infections and sickness, and some basic equipment.  Usually on public 3rd person servers.

13. IMT - Willing to help both in-game and out-game, with pretty much anything. Questions, medical help, acquiring food, hunting, survival, basically anything.

14. WOLFGEIST - Online - Available to answer questions regarding to dayz. 

15. atomquark - Online or in-game. Standalone, public, and private US_EU. I can help with just about anything.

Edited by Irish.
  • Like 11

Willing to help on the Public Hive but my availability fluctuates.  I'll stock up on medical supplies and go full Hawkeye on it.  Standalone only (I keep running into closed doors on the mod).

US and EU servers possible.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, sausagekingofchicago said:

Willing to help on the Public Hive but my availability fluctuates.  I'll stock up on medical supplies and go full Hawkeye on it.  Standalone only (I keep running into closed doors on the mod).

US and EU servers possible.

Added

Thanks for helping out :)

• Like 1

Willing to help out in-game and online, public or private.  Can provide hunting and fishing/crafting assistance, medical assistance, vehicle recovery, and finding lost players.

• Like 3

Count me in.  Always have plenty of food and medical supplies along with vehicle access.  Have characters on public (both hives) and some private servers as well.  Often lurking in the shadow of green mountain so I'm centrally located.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emuthreat said:

Willing to help out in-game and online, public or private.  Can provide hunting and fishing/crafting assistance, medical assistance, vehicle recovery, and finding lost players.

10 minutes ago, Old Man River said:

Count me in.  Always have plenty of food and medical supplies along with vehicle access.  Have characters on public (both hives) and some private servers as well.  Often lurking in the shadow of green mountain so I'm centrally located.  

Added. And thank you very much for stepping up to help others. :)

Hey, I'm willing to help. You might have seen me around the subreddit with the username, BennyGoId.

About me: My name is Brian and I'm turning 20 on July 6. I play on the US West Coast (meaning I'll only be playing in Official Public SJ and WA servers because ping will exceed 60 if I play on any others). I'll be able to help new/existing/returning players navigate throughout Chernarus, teaching the basics of how to utilize their environment and where they can start off with some good loot. English only (direct and/or microphone chat).

Same as I do on the subreddit, I will offer my assistance with questions that new/exisiting/returning players may have (just PM BennyGoId on reddit if you have any questions/concerns and I will try my best to get back to you) <- that's an uppercase i, by the way.

In-game, I will do my utmost to allow new players/existing players to get accustomed to the harsh climates and unique player interactions between other players. I'll be your Swiss Army knife (can and will do anything to assist new/exisitng/returning players).

Edited by StayGold
  • Like 3

Add me as "teleport manager". I can teleport players who are stuck in stones or buildings. Just send me PM. :)

• Like 7

On 6/29/2017 at 0:25 AM, StayGold said:

Hey, I'm willing to help.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:34 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

Add me as "teleport manager". I can teleport players who are stuck in stones or buildings. Just send me PM. :)

Thank you very much for helping out Benny and Baty! :) 

On 6/30/2017 at 9:34 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

that is cool.  how can you do that?

I can help out with whatever.  Feel free to add me on Steam =>  Plasmar

3 hours ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

that is cool.  how can you do that? She works at Bohemia Interactive. She is our Community Manager for dayz :)

I can help out with whatever.  Feel free to add me on Steam =>  Plasmar

Will add you, thanks Plasma!

Edited by Irish.

Bobby

Willing to help answer questions online here or on reddit u/Valdark2

Also willing to help in game when I'm on which is mostly 10pm-4am CST Monday-Thursday though I'm sometimes available during the day as well. 

Ive moved to mostly playing official servers but willing to establish myself elsewhere if need be.  

Im not typically combat centric but do love running as a dedicated medic/zed control if there is a group that needs such things.    

I also dont don't mind maintaining and transporting vehicles if I know someone will make use of them.  

• Like 1

I can help with the basics for survival !
But as I prefer to speak only German, or from other countries and only "ground Zero English" speak (simple and not complex, so I can also cover CZ / PL / SLO and some French.)
Adding help via PN here in the forum or add by:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sqeezor/
(Online CEST in the evening but not so often ingame in the Moment AND IF THEN Only Experimental or Official Servers)

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, valdark said:

Willing to help

20 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

I can help!

Added you both, thanks for helping out! 

• Like 1

I'll be avaiable to help at on Public hives in game and out of game anywhere from 10 A.M. EST to 12 PM EST all week every week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skullduggery86 said:

I'll be avaiable to help

Added! Thank you :)

1 hour ago, GaryWalnuts said:

I can assist

Added, however your profile is marked private on steam, so I linked it to your profile here at dayz forums :)

Edited by Irish.

51 years old - Canada - willing to help with infections and sickness, and some basic equipment.  2,800 hrs in-game.

(playing on public 3pp, but with a bit of notice I can equip myself and help on another hive)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069584261/

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

Willing to help

Added! Thanks Ensign :)

16 hours ago, Irish. said:

Added, however your profile is marked private on steam, so I linked it to your profile here at dayz forums :)

Hmm I wonder how long it's been like that?   I'll switch steam back over to public, but forum PM's work fine too.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Hmm I wonder how long it's been like that?   I'll switch steam back over to public, but forum PM's work fine too.   

My old clan got stalked by a hacker team a long time ago.. and mine was set that way for a while afterward before I remembered and changed it back. ;)

That sucks Irish lol. Feel free to add me on Steam if you want. :p

• Like 1

I'd love to help someone in need. I'll be able to help both in-game and out-game, with pretty much anything. Questions, medical help, acquiring food, hunting, survival, basically anything. I don't mind on which hive but chances will be that I'm going to be on the beach. Doesn't mean that I'm not able to help though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IMT said:

I'd love to help

Added, Thanks IMT! :)

• Like 1