Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140275

So now all of my characters have been deleted both 1pp and 3pp official and the DAL 1pp server is gone again.

Not sure what is going on here but it's odd indeed.

Damn....

I was just about to start getting set-up a 1PP public server.  Maybe I'll try anyways, for science. : (

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Damn....

I was just about to start getting set-up a 1PP public server.  Maybe I'll try anyways, for science. : (

Yeah, something odd is happening with the official servers today.   

I have two accounts and both had characters on both 1pp and 3pp servers as of this morning. 

Now now I have no characters on either account. 

welp, back to the bugmines

Ok so my characters are there but the DAL server is no longer showing 1pp.  

Win some you you lose some I guess.   Hoping ATL server gets its persistence issue sorted. 

I saw two ATL servers in 1pp tab.  Making a home on one of them, see how it looks tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

I saw two ATL servers in 1pp tab.  Making a home on one of them, see how it looks tomorrow.

Careful, one is still linked to the 3pp hive.

I'm getting a base set up on ATL 4-225. Will report back on it after work tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

I'm getting a base set up on ATL 4-225. Will report back on it after work tomorrow.

That one is 1pp hive.   4-274 is the 1pp on the 3pp hive.

4-225 was having issues with persistence this week.  

• Like 3

So, I have a question for you guys. How are the NATO heli crashsites for you guys? I have found a few yesterday, about 3 or 4 but all spawned nothing good. The only thing I found at them was clothing like Cargo Pants, UN Helmet/Beret, Tactical Shirt and Head Torch. Do you guys find good items at them and was I very unlucky or is it everyone? I know that StarvingArt found 2 or 3 as well with the same stuff. Haven't seen any of the Russian crashsites either.

Edited by IMT

I don't want to live in an apocalypse without coffee.

KoS everyone followed by F11, morning 1.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, IMT said:

So, I have a question for you guys. How are the NATO heli crashsites for you guys? I have found a few yesterday, about 3 or 4 but all spawned nothing good. The only thing I found at them was clothing like Cargo Pants, UN Helmet/Beret, Tactical Shirt and Head Torch. Do you guys find good items at them and was I very unlucky or is it everyone? I know that StarvingArt found 2 or 3 as well with the same stuff. Haven't seen any of the Russian crashsites either.

my internet has been out for the last three days, but before it went out i found a Russian crash that had 4 gorka jackets 3 were pristine 1 damaged 3 jungle boots damaged i military boots brown worn, don't remember anything else.   

ATL 4-225 still has borked persistence.  

It sure would be nice if official servers had a bit better reliability.  I hope that eventually a system can be figured out where a certain number of official servers are set in stone, and have some system in place to maintain viability for long-term play.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

my internet has been out for the last three days, but before it went out i found a Russian crash that had 4 gorka jackets 3 were pristine 1 damaged 3 jungle boots damaged i military boots brown worn, don't remember anything else.   

I searched for a good while again, yesterday. Found 3 NATO crashsites (again no Russian). I guess I went up on the world, the best thing there now was a BUIS, the rest was all the same items mentioned before. I wonder if it's the server specific or just my luck.

All I know, it's getting a bit frustrating because I'm trying to find a FAL mag and those were the best places to get them. The other option would be the gun itself but we have found 4 FAL's and only 1 of the 4 had a mag so good luck with that.

Edited by IMT

2 hours ago, IMT said:

I searched for a good while again, yesterday. Found 3 NATO crashsites (again no Russian). I guess I went up on the world, the best thing there now was a BUIS, the rest was all the same items mentioned before. I wonder if it's the server specific or just my luck.

All I know, it's getting a bit frustrating because I'm trying to find a FAL mag and those were the best places to get them. The other option would be the gun itself but we have found 4 FAL's and only 1 of the 4 had a mag so good luck with that.

I've seen ammo, stocks, atlas tripod, a few clips (no fal yet though), and the previously mentioned items, myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I've seen ammo, stocks, atlas tripod, a few clips (no fal yet though), and the previously mentioned items, myself.

I guess I'm either extremely unlucky or there is something wrong with heli crashsites/dynamic spawns at the server which I play on.

56 minutes ago, IMT said:

I guess I'm either extremely unlucky or there is something wrong with heli crashsites/dynamic spawns at the server which I play on.

Is it possible that someone else might have looted the items I mentioned and left the clothing?

Your not alone. I dont bother with helis anymore..

The devs for whatever reason have boheemed us.

The immersion....The immersion

My new camp, and other shenanigans.

Yes! I got a new camp! All to myself. I mean obviously, boys are allowed.

Now I gotta go and find...........stuff! And things!

This way.

4fqSEuA.png

I found a civilian tent. While we were busy, @fing24 and @starvingart and I, stalking the responsible for gunshots in Svetlojarsk. 

''TENT!! TENT!! LET ME OUT OF THE CAR!!'' she said. I got my tent. Boys slightly annoyed that I am disrupting the current operation.

Doesn't matter. Has tent.

I visited the new castle for the first time, yes, I know. Shame. 

giphy.gif

It was bee-you-tee-ful.

J9K4I3Y.png

hpjRQro.png

O9lDSj9.png

Alright alright, those aren't real birds. I cheated. Just a bit. I mean..........I love birds.

Still pretty though!

I invite @Noahtressuave back to my camp. It's not what you think I swear. We run a bit all the way to Vybor for stuffs.

I went a bit psycho. I'm so sorry, Roger. You didn't deserve this.

uox2axT.png

I was so flustered by my own cruel actions that Noah had to prep the meat. At least I got pretty feathers as a souvenir, might make a necklace at some point. Is that creepy? 

Today I was killed mercilessly by a stranger at NWAF, after pleading for my life. In cold blood, I was assasinated. I wasn't even sporting a gun. Guess what happens when I let out that I was murdered, there's an entire squad going on a hunt for the killer.

I added him on Steam and baited him back to the airfield under the guise of having forgotten my gun at camp and being afwaid of zambies.

IT WORKED. I'm such good bait. Played him like a god damn fool.

giphy.gif

He ended up very much dead but then we made up and he spent some time in TS with us. Good times. 

Saw some pretty things on our way to the airfield.

HcSZ7HV.png

''Please take a picture of me driving'' - art

yRfsbNQ.png

Home is where the heart is. In this instance, we affectionately call it Woody.

U9JvFQj.png

Tomorrow is another adventure, hopefully.

• Like 9

Baty if you do not care about the players, then just remove the hand temporarily F2 from the game hands up. This is super fast fix for this bug! Every day these creatures swim and kill me. 

PS: The bug tracker knows about this for much months and nobody cares. I've waited a very long time for this patch and as it turned out nothing has been fixed in it and thousands of players use this bug to quickly and easily kill other players.

Edited by Sergey Serov

3 hours ago, Sergey Serov said:

Baty if you do not care about the players, then just remove the hand temporarily F2 from the game hands up. This is super fast fix for this bug! Every day these creatures swim and kill me. 

PS: The bug tracker knows about this for much months and nobody cares. I've waited a very long time for this patch and as it turned out nothing has been fixed in it and thousands of players use this bug to quickly and easily kill other players.

I hope they built/build in some sort of way to see if someone used this glitch to see if they killed someone by this way and then VAC ban them. Although I think they aren't allowed to do such thing since it's early access.

21 minutes ago, IMT said:

I hope they built/build in some sort of way to see if someone used this glitch to see if they killed someone by this way and then VAC ban them. Although I think they aren't allowed to do such thing since it's early access.

Nobody gets a ban for the curvature of the game. Only for third-party software and removal or modification of game files.

• Like 1

It's been a very long time since I used the bugtracker and I'm kinda confused by this new version, e.g. how do you upvote other people's reports?

Meanwhile, I've created this task about crafting fertilizer:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126145

is it ok if I ask here to upvote it since it's a minor thing and I'm concerned that the devs just won't care?

Also, before I create another task - can someone confirm that it's not possible to write notes now? The page is blank the moment you finished writing and want to read it. Checked with 2 pens of various colours.

On 7/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, Baroness said:

Hopped into EXP, made sure to delete the appropriate cfg files before doing anything else, game still not allowing me to click on XInput in the configuration of the controllers.

Fuck this, i'm done. No TrackIR for me.

giphy.gif

Why do you need XInput? 

On 7/5/2017 at 10:05 PM, Ethan Tokes Kronic said:

Anyone else experiencing fps loss over time until memory cannot be read crash? Start at 80 fps in novo, end at 29 fps in an open field. 

Where did your game crash?