Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140275

Bad move with server browser. Casual players can't find their favourite private servers now.

I refer to this https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125986

Maybe small thing to some. But then again it's just the kind of little thing that makes you choose another game from your game list, if you think your favourite server is down.

Sure it's still alpha and people get used to it. But without the dayzspy i wouldn't have found my favourite stable branch server.

48 minutes ago, Seitan said:

Bad move with server browser. Casual players can't find their favourite private servers now.

I refer to this https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125986

Maybe small thing to some. But then again it's just the kind of little thing that makes you choose another game from your game list, if you think your favourite server is down.

Sure it's still alpha and people get used to it. But without the dayzspy i wouldn't have found my favourite stable branch server.

And I think this change is good and necessary. At least you now know which are official servers and which are player hosted.

• Like 2

Do I need to do any special adjustments in order to use Track IR? 

45 minutes ago, Baroness said:

Do I need to do any special adjustments in order to use Track IR? 

I believe it has a current fix on experimental that is supposed to improve the response as currently from my understanding of it, using trackir is very sluggish.

• Like 1

Hi @Baty Alquawen,

We currently have only 1 first person server in the USA region.

We had 2 but now one is gone.

There are currently 16 UK servers for first person perspective.

If possible, please make a request to either add back another US first person server or maybe swap out 1 or 2 UK servers for US region first person.

Thank you.

• Like 5

yn2uOfL.jpg

5 hours of DayZ last night with emuthreat, starvingart, and The_Riddler.

I played for awhile alone and then emu popped in. We did our own thing for a little while but eventually met up.

nK7s9pb.jpg

First real order of business was to unstuck a stuck bus with a truck.

IYqN4CW.jpg

pJFWI4d.jpg

xcO8B4N.jpg

Success!

kMphlEN.jpg

quk5uSO.jpg

The_Riddler queries: "Why are you such a noob?"

WP6duRO.jpg

hhlxj7r.jpg

Infected hate flares almost as much as they hate fashion. Emu plays emu games antagonizing the locals without much care for possible unfriendlies.

The new lighting, especially at night, keeps getting better and better. Getting these screens of infected melee shenanigans was good fun!

MFuTRRs.jpg

NGR0VLh.jpg

sayNrTa.jpg

fItCBLT.jpg

mVKpOM7.jpg

zvyF2LG.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

r3Jdy8r.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IoIRC06.jpg

SQFWtED.jpg

Friends who play together, slay together.

YRGAVuP.jpg

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Hi @Baty Alquawen,

We currently have only 1 first person server in the USA region.

We had 2 but now one is gone.

There are currently 16 UK servers for first person perspective.

If possible, please make a request to either add back another US first person server or maybe swap out 1 or 2 UK servers for US region first person.

Thank you.

Wanted to check with you.   Have you had issues with persistence on the ATL server?   I've been loosing every barrel I place.  The first ones I can see being snagged but the second set seems unlikely.  

Both times ones I came back only a few hours later but after a restart to find the barrels gone even though population was extremely low while I played.  

4 minutes ago, valdark said:

Wanted to check with you.   Have you had issues with persistence on the ATL server?   I've been loosing every barrel I place.  The first ones I can see being snagged but the second set seems unlikely.  

Both times ones I came back only a few hours later but after a restart to find the barrels gone even though population was extremely low while I played.  

If you look back on the previous page I posted that ColdAtrophy and I lost 2 vehicles and 2 barrels on this same server. :/

Since then I have avoided that server (even though I am not building a camp, having vehicles stick is pretty important between restarts), and play on one of the 16 UK 1PP servers.

Last night I played on a 3PP server that my friends frequent and it seemed persistence was working well there.

I fear that server either has some settings messed up or that people crash duping might have borked the server somehow.

So I guess basically our only 1PP server for the region is half fucked.

14 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

If you look back on the previous page I posted that ColdAtrophy and I lost 2 vehicles and 2 barrels on this same server. :/

Since then I have avoided that server (even though I am not building a camp, having vehicles stick is pretty important between restarts), and play on one of the 16 UK 1PP servers.

Last night I played on a 3PP server that my friends frequent and it seemed persistence was working well there.

I fear that server either has some settings messed up or that people crash duping might have borked the server somehow.

So I guess basically our only 1PP server for the region is half fucked.

Well fuckall.   

I had two 1pp official servers marked (one DAL and one TX both under 40 ping) and both went 3pp with the latest update.  

Sucks because With the split I'm finally interested in playing public again except they took all my servers.   

• Like 1

Yeah, Tisy was lit.  Get it?

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by emuthreat
  • Like 2

Is it a known thing that the 'craft fertilizer' feature doesnt' work at the moment? Just like with leather tanning some time ago - guts and plant material are consumed but no fertilizer appears. I checked with both small and regular piles of guts. Should I submit a bug for this or is it already there? Sorry, I don't follow the bug tracker on a regular basis, only from time to time.

• Like 4

On 30.6.2017 at 11:27 PM, Seitan said:

If this is indeed the case, this game attracted a player base of a exeptionally sub standard IQ ....

• Like 2

They 

23 minutes ago, Noctoras said:

If this is indeed the case, this game attracted a player base of a exeptionally sub standard IQ ....

Devs, can we have a box of crayons that are edible and used to write and mark and start fires with.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

They 

Devs, can we have a box of crayons that are edible and used to write and mark and start fires with.

Crayons can burn for up to thirty minutes in an emergency; but only about 15 minutes if you are trying to make a youtube video.  Fickle little bastards...

• Like 2

The Fortune Teller

So @Noahtressuave hit me up earlier today and I decide to hop on and play a bit with him, we didn't have any specific plan in mind, maybe go hunting and fishing, explore a bit, wherever the wind takes us.

Back at camp, we stock up on food and ammo and decide to go run around Novy/Stary/Altar see if we can spot a deer spawn.

Altar is our first stop: it's a beautiful day and we decide to run up the hill to Altar to see if we can spot some animals to hunt.

XUxEvg1.jpg

Me: I wonder if we'll spot something to kill.

Noah: Here, let me climb this tower. 

Then the fortune telling happens.

Noah: Knowing myself, I'll probably die falling down this tower.

Me: Naaaaaaaaaaaaah just be careful you'll be fine.

I go afk for approximately 60 seconds. When I come back....

Noah: Guess what.

QHxuKqF.jpg

qC1Ps6H.jpg

Oh Noah. Now I have to close your corpse's eyes and that's hella creepy, dying with your eyes opened like that.

Drove back to Kamyshovo to go get him, as he has done with IMT when I last got killed in Novy. I mean, I have to return the favor.

Illegitimate hitchhiker. Not today sir.

xnWKlCu.jpg

• Like 5

There is texture glitchers on NWAF again. Why the hell don't you remove trash cans near ATC tower? This is the way they use to get into glitch.  

On 30/06/2017 at 7:09 PM, LordBlackwolf said:

I believe it has a current fix on experimental that is supposed to improve the response as currently from my understanding of it, using trackir is very sluggish.

It doesn't work, for me at least.

I fire up the 32bit as well because apparently it doesn't work on 64.

DayZ doesn't even recognize it as a new device although it is set up properly on my PC and I run both TrackIR and DayZ in administrator mode :(

giphy.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, igor-vk said:

Where you people fing gas cokers in .62?

Car wrecks mostly for me.

Pretty sure I saw one in a storage locker as well.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, igor-vk said:

The campgrounds with cabins. Car wrecks (Vavilovo, Novaya Petrovka)  Sverograd row houses.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Car wrecks mostly for me.

Pretty sure I saw one in a storage locker as well.

7 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

The campgrounds with cabins. Car wrecks (Vavilovo, Novaya Petrovka)  Sverograd row houses.

Also the yellow planked house with the back room with shelves and the red/green house with a bedroom in it's living room and a side bedroom. These spawn a lot of various handy tools as well like the ice axe.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, igor-vk said:

The small general stores have them all the time for me.

DC806B1D7BC4942A5548A3EBD500F2C4DE1C6C52

• Like 3