Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140275

1 hour ago, LIPEZ said:

PLEASE TAKE THIS ERROR:

It is impossible to play dayz like this, Sorry for writing here, I do not know if it's the right place ... Because I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator!

But me and my friends begged ... please fix this bug of lying down and throwing, because it is impossible to play on the Brazilian server!

You didn't get killed by that bugged. I have a feeling that you got killed by someone who glitched into the walls. That is your own damn fault because everyone knows that, that particular building can be glitched into.

• Like 5

I DO NOT HAVE A DAYZ FOLDER IN C:\Users<Name>\AppData\Local  PLEASE WHERE ELSE CAN I FIND THE CRASH FILES?   sorry for caps

1 minute ago, iconn said:

I DO NOT HAVE A DAYZ FOLDER IN C:\Users<Name>\AppData\Local  PLEASE WHERE ELSE CAN I FIND THE CRASH FILES?   sorry for caps

That us because you cannot see hidden files and folders. Search for "show hidden folders in windows" on google and you will find a solution

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Havrin said:

That us because you cannot see hidden files and folders. Search for "show hidden folders in windows" on google and you will find a solution

or simply complete the path with your username...

C:\Users\*INSERET USER NAME HERE*\AppData\Local\DayZ\

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ColdAtrophy said:

Is persistence turned off for 0.62?

No, we have had our camp for a week now.

2 minutes ago, IMT said:

No, we have had our camp for a week now.

We had a server crash that wiped EVERYTHING from the ATL 1st person server at about 6:30pm EST.

I was standing in front of a V3S rotating/fixing tires, and had a 4x4 I found less than a minutes jog away.

When the server came back, both cars were gone and the barrels Cold were using for a stash were gone.

4 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

We had a server crash that wiped EVERYTHING from the ATL 1st person server at about 6:30pm EST.

If you forward that info to the hosting company, they can restore the server from a backup.  Not saying that they will, but they can.

• Like 5

I went fishing today, now that I got the hang of it somewhat. Or at least I thought I did.

x0cg3Ic.png

I caught wellies, dammit. WELLIES. What are the odds?

I was feeling kind of down but then IMT and art came to my rescue to cheer me up. There was an attempt to restrain IMT and hide him in the trunk of the car, but that failed pretty hard.

We hopped in the lada and made our way back to camp when all of a sudden......................DEER!!!

We hurried out of the car SO DAMN FAST, you wouldn't even know. I was especially excited to at least bring back a few of the steaks I lost to a duper that intentionally crashed the server yesterday just for his own little fun, disregarding the other players that were on at the time. Yes, twatwaffles still exist. sigh

So yeah, I didn't hit the desired target but IMT did hit the buck.

Glamour shot: 

SilZGCN.png

Back to camp we go

9eOAW1h.png

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 7

8 hour play session with my original apocalypse buddy, ColdAtrophy.

2 inventory crashes in x64 client.

Otherwise, no crashes or major bugs to report.

Killed a deer with an axe.

FrxNuAt.jpg

Bambi was delicious.

XIyLjPT.jpg

NWgay24.jpg

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy?"

s2PtOHC.jpg

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Baroness said:

sorry i slightly intruded on that :3

giphy.gif

Please, pas de problem!

I felt bad, really crappy even, having to ask you to switch channels. I'm a super inclusive type usually but he's not often on DayZ these days, and we needed to catch up, and rekindle the bromance....

I'll be back in the usual channel later this week.

2mbWsn2.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, IMT said:

You didn't get killed by that bugged. I have a feeling that you got killed by someone who glitched into the walls. That is your own damn fault because everyone knows that, that particular building can be glitched into.

To camp and to be camped :)))

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I was standing in front of a V3S rotating/fixing tires, and had a 4x4 I found less than a minutes jog away.

When the server came back, both cars were gone and the barrels Cold were using for a stash were gone.

As Baroness already mentioned, there are dupers active on the low pops, crashing servers and duping gear. Maybe it was because of them and that messed up the persistence file or something.

9 hours ago, Baroness said:

So yeah, I didn't hit the desired target but IMT did hit the buck.

I'm glad I got the buck. Because of him I got hit in the legs and went unconscious. I was one hit away from killing him and then I stepped right in front Art's aim. 7.62x39mm to the legs apparently hurts a lot.

It's a shame his friend despawned, would've loved to claim that nice shot. :(

9 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

2 inventory crashes in x64 client.

Now that you mention it, my time as crash-free is over as well. Got 2 crashes yesterday, maybe I jinxed it.

• Like 3

So my mission today was to get a FAL mag and find a FAL, we had one at camp but I don't know who's FAL it was so I didn't bother to take it.

So heli hunting it was. I found 3 in total. The first one didn't have anything that great, the second one had nothing and the third one... well, I'll let the video do the description:

Had some fun with an infected in a police station as well, she has been sentenced to life in prison or until despawned.

3lDKUVq.jpg

At my second session when looting Novy Sobor, Baroness got killed so time for revenge. This is what went down:

So in the end, I did grab the magazine from that other FAL because in my opinion, I deserved it. By the way, notice how I double tap Baroness' body instead of that guy I shot? Whoops!

Edited by IMT
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, IMT said:

Baroness got killed so time for revenge. 

giphy.gif

I meaaaaaan................ @IMT the President of Chernarus coming to my rescue. What more can a girl want! No seriously, thank you. I swear, I thought it was you and @Noahtressuave. Who btw is a total peach <3

I added black drybag-guy and asked him for his side of the story, he sweared up and down that he was friendly, but he was trash-talking IMT thoughout the entire ordeal, so yeah, i told him to go be a lame pvper somewhere else, this server is friendly-zone.

I wish I was at least 1/478384387th as good as you at shooting.

I'll just continue on with fishing wellies.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, starvingart said:

Driving feels a lot better this build, thanks devs.

Have to agree with this, me and 2 friends drove around the map yesterday on a low pop server with a full convoy consisting of 2 VSS' and a bus.

We cruised at top speed (the bus is suprisingly fast) at close proximity to each other and it all went without a hitch.

I wouldn't even dare do this in Arma 3 as the occasional desync will make the car infront of you suddenly crash into you and explode, but not DayZ :D

The devs have truly done a great job with de vehicles so far and I'm really excited to see new vehicles in game at a later stage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trnc84 said:

I wouldn't even dare do this in Arma 3 as the occasional desync will make the car infront of you suddenly crash into you and explode, but not DayZ :D

Good for you, but on some servers I've seen crashed cars every 2-3 km on the Northern Highway, almost surely due to desyncs and lags. I've experienced my share of them and had a couple of near-misses, I've learnt to slow down heavily in urban areas. Not to mention game crashes while driving... I must say I'm still waiting for fully operational cars, the ones in 0.62 are not worth the bother in my opinion. Of course, it's definitely a huge step forward since 0.60.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

Good for you, but on some servers I've seen crashed cars every 2-3 km on the Northern Highway, almost surely due to desyncs and lags. I've experienced my share of them and had a couple of near-misses

Was this happening on high population servers? I have yet to find a working vehicle on one of the popular high pops I play on to test this.

Hey IMT did you take my FAL mag?

Well thats ok as it was a present for you. I thought you would like it when I found it :-)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, starvingart said:

Was this happening on high population servers? I have yet to find a working vehicle on one of the popular high pops I play on to test this.

I can't say it I've experienced it on a high pop server, but on several low pop servers I've noticed it happening as well. 

16 hours ago, Baroness said:

giphy.gif

I meaaaaaan................ @IMT the President of Chernarus coming to my rescue. What more can a girl want! No seriously, thank you. I swear, I thought it was you and @Noahtressuave. Who btw is a total peach <3

I added black drybag-guy and asked him for his side of the story, he sweared up and down that he was friendly, but he was trash-talking IMT thoughout the entire ordeal, so yeah, i told him to go be a lame pvper somewhere else, this server is friendly-zone.

I wish I was at least 1/478384387th as good as you at shooting.

I'll just continue on with fishing wellies.

My pleasure, I won't say no to a firefight. :D And yes, he said "what are you gonna do now?". I guess he didn't expect the thing I did after that haha. The fact that he was geared to the teeth made it even better. :)

I guess practice makes perfect but I have always been kind of good at shooting, since I was a child. Always topping the scoreboards at Call of Duty and Medal of Honor. DayZ is a bit harder though, it comes down to luck a lot of the times as well.

2 hours ago, Fing said:

Hey IMT did you take my FAL mag?

Well thats ok as it was a present for you. I thought you would like it when I found it :-)

Yes I did. I figured I earned it after I scraped a brand new FAL off Maverick's corpse. :) I also had been looking the entire day for a FAL mag to get a FAL myself. I guess if someone finds another mag, they can grab the other FAL. :)

• Like 2