frugalbread606

Ability to forcefully move a tied up player

Would you like to see this ingame?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. The ability to forcefully move, and place a tied up player in a vehicle.

• Yes
    • No

I think that players that are tied up should be able to be forcefully moved by another player, and also be able to be forced in and out of a vehicle if still tied up. This would support more realistic bandit play styles, and even hero play styles. While the player is tied up and being moved he should be able to attempt to struggle and break free of his captors grip but will still be tied but now able to move freely. If he is tied up and was forced into a vehicles seat, then while sitting in the seat, they should be able to wiggle out of the cuffs,rope, or whatever is keeping them tied HOWEVER while wiggling, there is an animation for it and anyone can see it, so once they add the ability to aim inside of vehicles, someone could sit next to the prisoner and have a gun to their head making sure they don't wiggle. 

This whole idea would work great with the ability to gag players typing and mic ability with duct tape over their mouth! This would make for some amazing kidnapping scenarios in a non lethal way. Please tell me what you all think! 

• Like 2

Wiggle in the car while restrained and gun to head is cool but i don't think there is any real way to force someone to actually "move" to a location with out a good old fashioned verbal threat.. the raspy and deeper the voice the more effective it will be.

Also I thought the tape over the mouth idea would have been in a while back because its quite a good one.   

On 9/6/2017 at 11:11 PM, liquidcactus said:

Wiggle in the car while restrained and gun to head is cool but i don't think there is any real way to force someone to actually "move" to a location with out a good old fashioned verbal threat.. the raspy and deeper the voice the more effective it will be.

Also I thought the tape over the mouth idea would have been in a while back because its quite a good one.   

Uh, yeah thats why Iam suggesting it. You completely missed the entire point I was making lol.

The whole may also depend on how "valuable" a character will be in the future. I am talking about the "softskills", and the diseases which are perhaps not as easy to handle as now.
In the present state of the game, it is really pointless since everyone (or many) easily gives up character life.