Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140099

Bugtracker is good, but i dont understand for what!!!

Devs, please play dayz and you produce 3-10 memorybugs in a hour.

90% of memory bugs: by open inventory

10% of memorybugs: only walk

We are a team of 7 players and when we play dayz, every 3-5 minutes a player have a memory bug!!

=> unplayable!!!

Is TrackIR enabled/fixed?

(didn't work at all after 0.62 (32bit/64bit)

1 hour ago, DannyDog said:

He's not saying its better to post bugs on the forums than the feedback site. Both is good but yes, you obviously have to post bugs/issues on the bug tracker.

Yes and I wanted to say that especially crashes should be sent to the Feedbacktracker, because the info "i ran in the field - the game crashed" does not help that much to track down the issue :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marthom said:

We are a team of 7 players and when we play dayz, every 3-5 minutes a player have a memory bug!!

=> unplayable!!!

Did you submit a ticket on the feedback tracker?

11 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

Did you submit a ticket on the feedback tracker?

No, why post every 5 minutes a ticket?

All my friends and people we meet speaking about this memory bug errors.

When we post all these errors 24h x 7 player => we must submit 1.000 - 2.000 tickets every day - why shout we do this?

The question is, why we shout play dayz?

Edited by marthom
forgot things

46 minutes ago, marthom said:

That's an excellent question.

WHY are you STILL playing DayZ if it's so bad?

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Anyone else notice a VOIP bug where you can (over)hear other survivors talking? The sound only comes from the right ear.

Well Its time for me to give the game a break. Absolutely hating vehicles. Sedan and lada traction is poor, all vehicles get stuck way to easily on trees when you slide into them and small objects on the ground.  Tyres get damaged way to quickly on collisions.  Before they implement stamina vehicles need a massive improvement. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Baroness said:

That's an excellent question.

WHY are you STILL playing DayZ if it's so bad?

giphy.gif

I play it since 0.59 and i love it.

In 0.59 I never seen one memory bug.

Since 0.60 i have memory bugs. I submit the bugs 20x or more, never became a reaction.

In 0.61 more frequently memory bugs. I have seen, that other players report this bugs. but no fix.

0.62 is now for me and my friends unplayable. No fix, ok. then we play another game and wait for the fix.

1 hour ago, marthom said:

When we post all these errors 24h x 7 player => we must submit 1.000 - 2.000 tickets every day - why shout we do this?

You shouldnt, please go away.

For the first time I got a message "I am tired", didn't play long enough after to experience the repercussions.

Was this message because I was running around with a second rifle and is this what was meant by "we have a surprise for PVP players"?

Or is it an indication of sickness? I had just drunk from a pond.

18 hours ago, Baroness said:

Little bug! Not sure if known already.

I spawn near Kamyshovo and decide to cut off a stick from a tree with my stone knife. I believe it was the tall pine tree.

I head to the police station to the apple tree because I'm really hungry and I want to eat something. 

I search for my first apple on the tree and eat it. I search for a second apple on the tree and...........

I have multiplied apples!  I am officially Jesus.

I try to eat the first apple on the stick: I right-click and instead of ''Eat'' i get a ''Receiving...''. Like the apple is bugged. God dammit, I can't be Jesus today.

I take the stick to my hand and all apples dissapear from the stick. I put the stick back on my back and look for more apples.

Same thing! I Find one, eat it, and when I find the second one, the previous one is still on the stick, but not eatable.

Now 2 bugged apples on the stick and 1 good one to eat.

I have to put the stick in my hand again to make them dissapear.

I was almost magic Baron today. /sadface.

I Had the same experience, I had up to 6 apples on my stick...

4 hours ago, marthom said:

=> unplayable!!!

http://www.dayztv.com/live/

^^playable

test this...
-delete all start parameters 
( https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1040-JWMT-2947 )

Just to make sure we use the same files.
-delete the dayz folder under documents (C:\Users\*username*\Documents\DayZ)
-restart game
-give feedback

4 hours ago, marthom said:

Hello jeremytamik and thank you for the report.
Are you using any startup parameters for the game? If so, please remove them as they cause various issues within the game. Also, can you try to delete the contents of your C:\Users\*username*\Documents\DayZ (not to be confused with the appdata/dayz folder) and let us know if that has improved anything?
Regards,
Geez

Edited by ImageCtrl
  • Like 4

You can always post a ticket after you stop playing for the day and don't forget to include your crash dumps. If you don't like DayZ, you should stop playing it.

10 minutes ago, nl said:

For the first time I got a message "I am tired", didn't play long enough after to experience the repercussions.

Was this message because I was running around with a second rifle and is this what was meant by "we have a surprise for PVP players"?

Or is it an indication of sickness? I had just drunk from a pond.

Welcome to the first stage of cholera, good luck.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, IMT said:

Welcome to the first stage of cholera, good luck.

Shit, what should I do to survive?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ImageCtrl said:

http://www.dayztv.com/live/

^^playable

test this...
-delete all start parameters 
( https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1040-JWMT-2947 )

Just to make sure we use the same files.
-delete the dayz folder under documents (C:\Users\*username*\Documents\DayZ)
-restart game
-give feedback

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125749

Hello jeremytamik and thank you for the report.
Are you using any startup parameters for the game? If so, please remove them as they cause various issues within the game. Also, can you try to delete the contents of your C:\Users\*username*\Documents\DayZ (not to be confused with the appdata/dayz folder) and let us know if that has improved anything?
Regards,
Geez

Thx for help, but I have 4 gaming computers und 4 Dayz accounts. And all accounts and on all computers the same problem. Also my friends have this problems.

I tried to delete the folders and after 20minutes i have the first memory bug.

1. PC
Intel I7 7600K, m2 SSD Samsung, GTX 1080, 4k Monitor

2. PC
AMD 8 core, GTX 1070, SSD

3. PC
AMD 6 core, GTX 1070, SSD

4. PC
AMD 8 core, GTX 1070, SSD

I tried also on a MacBook Pro Retina with Bootcamp (Windows 10 Pro)
i7, SSD, GT650m

Not enough computers? :)

I create a restorepoint and reset computer again and again, but no success.

36 minutes ago, nl said:

Stay hydrated and energized as much as possible. Try a saline?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nl said:

Farm pumpkins and stay close to a pump. Brace for the worst. You're not going to make it without blood transfusions through the most severe case of cholera, the blood loss is just too quick.

Remember to stay bright energized/dark hydrated at all times, even though you'll be puking every ten minutes.

Most people would just call it quits, but if you want to ride it out, I can try to help you. But I can't promise good timing and I'd have to gear up with blood bags (many many blood bags) before I get to you. Let me know if you care to make it, I'll be happy to help.

Once it took me several very long hours to make it through the severe variety, and wouldn't do that without a friend of mine (you are never at more vulnerable than in cholera), but I made it and now consider it an achievement unlocked. One good Dayz experience, everyone should get it once. ;)

PS. You can tell which case of cholera it is by checking the timing of the messages you get and comparing it with the info on the wiki or youtube.

• Like 3

found a barrel and stashed my most important items should I die, trying to survive now...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marthom said:

Please, report any game crash you had - we would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our Feedback Tracker.
You don't have to make a new ticket for each crash... You make one ticket and add your log/logs to that ticket.
If you have a clue what action can cause it you should add that as well.

• Like 2

4 pc's + 7 friends all the same problem...

Strange, none of my friends has this problem.

"I tried to delete the folders" = "I deleted the folders" ???

What you have in common?

test this...

Use none of the known glitches - test

Sounds strange... but change ingame language to english - test

use another server - test

Nothing helped?

9 minutes ago, Gobbokirk said:

Please, report any game crash you had - we would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our Feedback Tracker.
You don't have to make a new ticket for each crash... You make one ticket and add your log/logs to that ticket.
If you have a clue what action can cause it you should add that as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ImageCtrl said:

Strange, none of my friends has this problem.

"I tried to delete the folders" = "I deleted the folders" ???

What you have in common?

test this...

Use none of the known glitches - test

Sounds strange... but change ingame language to english - test

use another server - test

Nothing helped?

When we have crashes sometimes we must restart PC, disconnect from steam, or delete the dayz folder or reinstall dayz.

We play on "GermanDayZ #1", but we always playing on experimental servers UK 0-2, UK 0-4, UK 0-9. Everyone of us have this crashes. I think its not server specific

The only glitches we use: find apples und drink water. We will try it and i report.

Have create a new report with logs:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125781

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nl said:

First of all, make sure you have as much blood as possible before you're going to lose any, if you're already low on blood or have lost quite a bit you're not going to survive on your own. Second, the most important thing right now is getting a very stable energy/hydration balance. You're going to lose a lot of water and to keep regaining blood you have to drink a lot of water which will make you throw up a lot. This results in energy loss as well so it is important you need to keep both up. I would suggest Tactical Bacon but that is very hard to come by. Make sure you have food which give you a lot of energy and perhaps water but has low stomach volume. So the pumpkins which @Kirov (DayZ) mentioned is actually not the kind of food you should eat. What I did was after I threw up I believe I ate 5 apples and topped the rest off with water. Third and the most important one, stay still and at a well. Make sure you don't lose any blood so avoid infected. Maybe your best bet is to stay inside an house next to the well. You're in for an hell of a ride because cholera takes very long to get rid of, that's why it is such a nasty sickness. Keep yourself hydrated, at least dark green or light green so you gain 3 blood every second which makes the amount of blood loss somewhat sustainable. And finally, get someone to give you either a saline bag or a blood bag, this would be the most easiest thing. If you have high impact cholera there is no other way to survive than someone giving you blood bags.

I would help you but I'm not sure if I'm going to play today. The weather is 35 degrees Celcius which is literally unbearable and me playing DayZ is going to make matters worse. Guess I'll have to survive in real life first before I survive in DayZ.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, IMT said:

First of all, make sure you have as much blood as possible before you're going to lose any, if you're already low on blood or have lost quite a bit you're not going to survive on your own. Second, the most important thing right now is getting a very stable energy/hydration balance. You're going to lose a lot of water and to keep regaining blood you have to drink a lot of water which will make you throw up a lot. This results in energy loss as well so it is important you need to keep both up. I would suggest Tactical Bacon but that is very hard to come by. Make sure you have food which give you a lot of energy and perhaps water but has low stomach volume. So the pumpkins which @Kirov (DayZ) mentioned is actually not the kind of food you should eat. What I did was after I threw up I believe I ate 5 apples and topped the rest off with water. Third and the most important one, stay still and at a well. Make sure you don't lose any blood so avoid infected. Maybe your best bet is to stay inside an house next to the well. You're in for an hell of a ride because cholera takes very long to get rid of, that's why it is such a nasty sickness. Keep yourself hydrated, at least dark green or light green so you gain 3 blood every second which makes the amount of blood loss somewhat sustainable. And finally, get someone to give you either a saline bag or a blood bag, this would be the most easiest thing. If you have high impact cholera there is no other way to survive than someone giving you blood bags.

I would help you but I'm not sure if I'm going to play today. The weather is 35 degrees Celcius which is literally unbearable and me playing DayZ is going to make matters worse. Guess I'll have to survive in real life first before I survive in DayZ.

Well it looks like I may make it. My energy was 100% when I got sick and indeed hydration was going down fast. Found a jerrycan and a small lake, not ideal but it had to do. Emptied the jerrycan, filled it with water and drank all of it. That made me puke. After that I kept drinking until dark green hydrated and kept it that way. After a while my "sick" status was gone and I regained color. However, I do still get messages like "I feel worn out", but there seems to be more and more time between them. Not sure if it will be over now, I am still drinking lake water so maybe I am reinfecting myself... As soon as I think I can leave the lake I will go search for a pump, fill the jerry can with clean water, make myself puke again and get hydrated with safe water. Thanks for the help guys!

• Like 2