Sign in to follow this  
lolly

Hoods on coats

I would like to see the option and animation to pull your hood up on any clothing that has one. It seems mad to be wearing a raincoat in the rain without it up and getting soaked!!! Or even having an umbrella item would be nice. Any thoughts?

• Like 2

It'd be cool but it's going to need a lot of work to make stuff not clip with each other.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2017 at 0:32 PM, Just Caused said:

It'd be cool but it's going to need a lot of work to make stuff not clip with each other.

Just gotta force people to remove their head item, instead of working on clipping. Isn't that what you would do in real life?

Anyways, I would love this if it were to be implemented, and I would certainly like some other items to have the same ability, such as bandana and scarfs, that can be used to cover the player's face, and also, to be put as a decoration item on their necks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WaffelsBR said:

Just gotta force people to remove their head item, instead of working on clipping. Isn't that what you would do in real life?

Anyways, I would love this if it were to be implemented, and I would certainly like some other items to have the same ability, such as bandana and scarfs, that can be used to cover the player's face, and also, to be put as a decoration item on their necks.

When it's extremly cold and I don't have my jacket on, I usually wear beanie hat with hood on. 

3 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

When it's extremly cold and I don't have my jacket on, I usually wear beanie hat with hood on. 

Exceptions, oh, exceptions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WaffelsBR said:

Exceptions, oh, exceptions.

But that's pretty rare! I'm not the street-outfitter myself, I really like casual and formal looks so I almost always take sort-of lightweight peacoat. Hoodie is just for the gym, though!

15 hours ago, Just Caused said:

But that's pretty rare! I'm not the street-outfitter myself, I really like casual and formal looks so I almost always take sort-of lightweight peacoat. Hoodie is just for the gym, though!

Thing is, when you're wearing a cap or a wool hat of sorts (I don't have many English examples, since it isn't my main language), you can just throw the hoodie over it, but when you take cowboy hats in consideration, for instance, you can't really just put the hoodie over it, so it might need to be forced out of the player's head.

Catch my drift? Small items such as the examples above should easily be clipped under the hoodie with no problem.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2017 at 10:32 AM, Just Caused said:

>implying 90% of the game doesn't already clip anyway.