Sign in to follow this  
marques Jeremy

Error : Memory can't be "read" "write"

Hello, sorry for my english cause i'm from France. My problem is, when i want to play DayZ, i search a server, normal. And when i join a server. The game crash and the error is 0x0000000 ... 0x000000000 momory can't be read or write ( 2 possibilities ) I have buy the  game yesterday.. Help me :( ( I've 8GB RAM and windows 8 32bits)

Was having the same issue.  Not sure what caused it after a patch many months ago.  Didn't play again, or try to play until .62.  No error this time.   Someone had mentioned it's possibly something to do with the instruction set on our CPUs.  Older CPUs even some quad core i7s don't have the set, but they apparently rectified some of issues.  Mine works now.

Still coming up after all these months? hmm i thought that would have been fixed. Must be an engine, script taken out thing until working.

On 6/20/2017 at 3:11 PM, marques Jeremy said:

Hello, sorry for my english cause i'm from France. My problem is, when i want to play DayZ, i search a server, normal. And when i join a server. The game crash and the error is 0x0000000 ... 0x000000000 momory can't be read or write ( 2 possibilities ) I have buy the  game yesterday.. Help me :( ( I've 8GB RAM and windows 8 32bits)

First of all i would upgrade to windows 64 bit.. the new client is out. Plus you are only using 4gb

These things are becoming unacceptable

Edited by Mantasisg

On 6/22/2017 at 5:24 PM, marques Jeremy said:

Yes, i'm gonna do this.. Windows 10 64bit or 7 64bit ?

Win 10 is better. Unlocks the cores for you already.