Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.140099

16 hours ago, HRF.DAYZ said:

When Apple and Water Glitch will disapear, i think the experience change a lot :) 

With the stress to get water from pump with the real timer and pray to not take a bullet. 

Where are the wild boars? It has been more than a year since I have not seen and crafted a bag with their skins

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, HRF.DAYZ said:

When Apple and Water Glitch will disapear, i think the experience change a lot :) 

With the stress to get water from pump with the real timer and pray to not take a bullet. 

I understand the drinking glitch, but for apples... if I walk up to an apple tree, I do not have to search for apples, they would just be there (given the right season).  I could then take as many as I can grab and as fast as I can grab them.  Maybe a different approach to gathering apples should be implemented.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

I understand the drinking glitch, but for apples... if I walk up to an apple tree, I do not have to search for apples, they would just be there (given the right season).  I could then take as many as I can grab and as fast as I can grab them.  Maybe a different approach to gathering apples should be implemented.

Im pretty sure we have covered this a lot, that the trees will work like world containers.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, koffeekage said:

Im pretty sure we have covered this a lot, that the trees will work like world containers.

Yeah, God forbid people with thousands of hours playing a broken test bed alpha spend a few hours reading and actually following development to learn what the game will actually be like...

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

What happens when you destroy a vehicle while someone's inside???

Good question, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I would assume they can't get out but if you would relog you're going to stand next to the destroyed vehicle.

Dear developers, how about to increase "cz 61 scorpion" rate of fire to ~800-850? It would't be too empowered because of hight spread, recoil and low accuracy, magazine capacity and cartridge power. And much more useful and realistic btw. You've done well added this gun into the game and players realy likes it. These machine pistol much more common than mp5 and ofc more used. How about to make it more powerfull?

What do you think?

12 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

What happens when you destroy a vehicle while someone's inside???

18iBCSn.jpg

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, I Am The War said:

Dear developers, how about to increase "cz 61 scorpion" rate of fire to ~800-850? It would't be too empowered because of hight spread, recoil and low accuracy, magazine capacity and cartridge power. And much more useful and realistic btw. You've done well added this gun into the game and players realy likes it. These machine pistol much more common than mp5 and ofc more used. How about to make it more powerfull?

What do you think?

.380 version = 900 RPM

And change the name to something other than 'CZ61', because it's not a vz. 61 in .380.

Anyways it's just copy-paste from PM73, looks like placeholder.

• Like 1

Hello guys, EXP servers are down and we don't know when they will go back online. We have some issue with database.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, -Gews- said:

.380 version = 900 RPM

And change the name to something other than 'CZ61', because it's not a vz. 61 in .380.

Anyways it's just copy-paste from PM73, looks like placeholder.

Yes, .380 scorpion IRL named "vz. 83". I think developers have no copyrights to use original names. And not many players cares about veracity too.
But it's realy have no difference between scorpion and PM73 (exept ability to make scorpion silenced). Hope devs would do something adequate with this nice weapon.
It's not a big problem to have same guns with different models, but it kinda disturb game experience.

3 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

...... the rocks do more damage.

Oh, do they do? If thrown objects do damage, I'll also do so:

3 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

I'd rather throw rocks then pick up a scorpion, ....

• Like 1

One Rock.

1508.jpg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, I Am The War said:

Yes, .380 scorpion IRL named "vz. 83". 

It also has some clear visual differences, the most obvious being the straight magazines. They made not just the wrong name, but the wrong model. So they can either change to a fictional name for a fictional gun, or add 7,65 mm.

On 1/13/2017 at 2:32 PM, -Gews- said:

The "CZ61 Skorpion" is incorrect. The .380 versions are the vz. 64 or vz. 83, the vz. 61 was only made in 7.65 mm/.32 Auto. Second, the .380 versions use straight magazines instead of the curved .32 magazines. If this model was made from scratch, the artist could have modeled the .380 version, so why do we have a model of the .32 version? Was the model not created for DayZ in the first place? Perhaps some artist had a model of a vz. 61 sitting around unused?

We were supposed to get the one on the left...
bC9Z0wy.png

13 hours ago, I Am The War said:

I think developers have no copyrights to use original names.

I noticed they changed the names in some cases (CZ weapons, Ruger 10/22, T/C Encore, etc) but not in others (eg, FNX45, B95, IZH-18, Model 70, etc).

Sporter .22 texture changed like so:

2rkWTYH.png

• Like 1

My experiences so far being shot with scorpions is this:  [worn/pristine jacket+vest]  someone runs up on me with scorpion, lights me up, I shoot 1 sks round, they fall dead/unconscious . Generally my vest is ruined, but items are still good, I lose small amount of health but no bleeding at all. I think its a little under-powered atm . Just my two cents. 

• Like 1

Keep up the good work! I've never been more excited for the future of this game. 

• Like 3

There is really small amount of viable weapons to use. AK series and maybe Winchester rifle with B95(incorrect name too) because they all have good optic sights and powerfull cartridges. After .59 patch we've got VSS with PSO1-1 which spawns now instead normal PSO1. It's just ridiculous! Sight grid on both of them ofc broken and uninformative. But still playable.
"FN FAL" (L1A1 aka SLR) also could be very tough rifle if not abnormal magazines spawn. I really want to play with it.

Edited by I Am The War

On 6/24/2017 at 6:58 PM, I Am The War said:

There is really small amount of viable weapons to use. AK series and maybe Winchester rifle with B95(incorrect name too) because they all have good optic sights and powerfull cartridges. After .59 patch we've got VSS with PSO1-1 which spawns now instead normal PSO1. It's just ridiculous! Sight grid on both of them ofc broken and uninformative. But still playable.
"FN FAL" (L1A1 aka SLR) also could be very tough rifle if not abnormal magazines spawn. I really want to play with it.

Actually, any weapon is viable. Claiming only a small amount of weapons is good or worth using is just sad since they all can be deadly in the right player's hands so you might want to rethink your strategy if you're unable to use other weapons effectively.