Baty Alquawen

Characters and persistence wipe on Stable servers this week

15 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

You can die of hypothermia floating in warm 90 degree water.

Urban myth, right? There is no threat of hypothermia above 80 F. Your body generates heat and doesn't just normalize to the ambient water temps. AFAIK it takes hours to die in 70 F water. You would more likely die from dehydration or drowning due to exhaustion.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scriptfactory said:

Urban myth, right? There is no threat of hypothermia above 80 F. Your body generates heat and doesn't just normalize to the ambient water temps. AFAIK it takes hours to die in 70 F water. You would more likely die from dehydration or drowning due to exhaustion.

Nope.

Anything under 90 can kill you according to this scuba site, so I'm basically on the mark there.

http://infolific.com/leisure/scuba-diving/warm-water-hypothermia/

22 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

probably a known issue, but found out this morning that tanning is broken.  hides and fertilizer turn into... empty freakin barrel.  lol

I killed 2 cows for nothing.  poor cows. :-(

Got the gloves thanks Red. Seems a bit pointless now, but grateful anyway!

On 2017-6-20 at 0:17 PM, J47KLY said:

Fantastic!!  I am seriously hoping this will help to fix the server performance issues we have been experiencing for the past 2 weeks¬

Thanks guys :)

I cant get on to play yet myself but i am monitoring the logs from work and we have already seen am improvement in player numbers on the server. 

Too early to call it yet but i am quietly confident that this will be a game changing patch

Much appreciated guys :)

Edited by J47KLY
Emotes not working

10 hours ago, J47KLY said:

I cant get on to play yet myself but i am monitoring the logs from work and we have already seen am improvement in player numbers on the server. 

Too early to call it yet but i am quietly confident that this will be a game changing patch

Much appreciated guys :)

Having read the notes, it's mainly fixes. So not really sure why 'game changing'...?

Edited by Mookie (original)