Sign in to follow this  
Taos

Dayz just made me snort

Crashed last night in the middle of a road in gorka, whatever Ill play tomorrow after work. Load in the next day and its taking a sec longer then usual and the screen stays black, within just 3-4 seconds I hear "Hey hands up, dont run, hands up" I try to voice back but still not fully loaded. finish loading to hear a "pop" of a .22 and dead. I laughed so damn hard i snorted hot tea out of my nose.  Even after 3 years this game makes me laugh, I love this game.

part 2. 

while making this thread to share in a laugh, I was re-spawning and some fresh spawn came up to me and started punching. I moved to main screen to tell em to bugger off and just decide to hit back. 2 shots to the head and I got a good start of cloth to make rope for a bow. 

Edited by Taos
  • Like 4

I may not be British, but I still damn love tea. Sadly, I'm not in teas as much as you are to snort them. :D

PS: Yorkshire Gold is damn good tea.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

I may not be British, but I still damn love tea. Sadly, I'm not in teas as much as you are to snort them. :D

good sir, yorkshire gold is what i have. steep 7 minutes, 2 sugar and a bit of milk. 

Edited by Taos
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Brooke Bond Red Label - what Londoners drank in the Blitz. That is tea. 

15 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Earl Grey.

Only milk, no sugar please.

<good grief> - Only old ladies and cold-blooded professional ace sniper-for-hire hitmen drink that stuff !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Brooke Bond Red Label - what Londoners drank in the Blitz. That is tea. 

The only Red Label I've ever drank was Johnnie's Label.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Just Caused said:

The only Red Label I've ever drank was Johnnie's Label.

It is "similar" - but Brooke Bond RL has more bite

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:58 AM, pilgrim* said:

God who writes this stupid forum code.  You click the text not the check box to quote........go figure.  Some very dumb devs out there nowadays.  But it's typical.

Sorry Pilgrim you didn't' write that.  Don't seem to be a way of just highlighting and deleting it.  Just bad devs and dumb users trying to use logic where none is available.  The devs trying to make it all easy for the stupid wind up making it so aggravating for the intelligent we give up trying to use it.  Kinda what happened with Windows and most other tech.

Sounds like a some tweaking needs to be done to the spawn system to fix problems like the one you experienced.  Interesting to have happen, but probably shouldn't have.

• Like 1

Y'all should try some good 'ole southern diner Sweet Tea. Cold with ice. The way it was intended. 

I have different story. 

A cousin invited to play. But we didn't even meet because he is noob, and couldn't even locate himself. 

Then I ran for ~2hours didn't meet anyone. Got into some fights against zombies.

Then run for ~30-40minutes more, still have not met anyone. 

Then zombie killed me in one hit.

Thats pretty much typical DayZ session for me. Sometimes it is more entertaining, but it is rare. Mostly it is pretty much like described. After nothing happens I usually start thinking about respawn, and new hope. 

it is crazy waste of time, and it has been more and more like that as DayZ was going further and further into development. Thats why it is usual to launch DayZ 1-2 times per month since last year maybe.

• Like 1