Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.144044

52 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Yup. Pretty sad to find that out.  Haven't tried with bark, but I suspect it will be the same. It's been reported. T125678

Thanks was about to check the tracker.  

yeah not sure if bolts and quiver is in this build - I`ve not found the magnum loader - the 22 pistol is usually on top of lighthouses, very rare since there are only three lightthouses on the entire map. One on the island, another one south of the island, and the last one far west of Balota so u can see to the prison island. 

Edited by Nebulae3

1 minute ago, Nebulae3 said:

yeah not usre if bolts and quiver is in this build - I`ve not found the magnum loader or magnum, the 22 pistol is uusally on top of lighthouses, very rare since there are only two lightthouses on the entire map. 

Saw the Magnum today.

I've definitely seen bolts.

Quiver is not in the game for a long time now.

1 minute ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Saw the Magnum today.

I've definitely seen bolts.

Quiver is not in the game for a long time now.

alright nice.  

Be nice if brakes worked. Right now its basically yolo when you get in a vehicle. Still. 

I feel like the game would greatly benifit from odd number slots for items. A pistol should really be shaped like a L shape, like tetris or RE4 attache case. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

@GaryWalnuts - check your steam PM's. I sent you info on where to find the Cholera recovery supplies we stashed for you.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help, it kept me alive a bit longer but that Cholera is just brutal and my blood was dropping at a rate of about 6 per second.   Antibiotics, charcoal tabs, painkillers, vitamins - you name it and I ate them by the handful of them between bouts of ralphing and the rumbling's in mah bowels!  Plenty of wolf steaks and a well too to keep me topped off... still it got the best of me.

Below was the last thing I saw before I went unconscious, Teddy and I were discussing the possibility of just ending it already.

VRQxKP4.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

Thanks for the help, it kept me alive a bit longer but that Cholera is just brutal and my blood was dropping at a rate of about 6 per second.   Antibiotics, charcoal tabs, painkillers, vitamins - you name it and I ate them by the handful of them between bouts of ralphing and the rumbling's in mah bowels!  Plenty of wolf steaks and a well too to keep me topped off... still it got the best of me.

Below was the last thing I saw before I went unconscious, Teddy and I were discussing the possibility of just ending it already.

Reveal hidden contents

VRQxKP4.jpg

Unfortunately it didn't work out for you, R.I.P. Gary Walnuts, died while looking at Teddy. How much blood did you have when you started losing blood? I still remember the time when I got cholera, went under 500 blood but I refused to press respawn. After a while I actually got up because I went to the last stage and was recovering blood again. It was the most satisfying moment in DayZ for me.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Hello guys, thank you for your feedback, I am closing this thread now. :)

• Like 1