Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.144044

@Hicks_206 (DayZ) and others on the dev. team I hope you consider to rewrite the entire fall damage code from the old legacy system, because it`s too clunky. The game should not stop to calculate 1/2 meter when you jump and freeze your character in the process - I hope you guys look into it in beta. It`s not all about broken ladders, but how the fall damage is calculated and coded on this engine.

Edited by Nebulae3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nebulae3 said:

@Hicks_206 (DayZ) and others on the dev. team I hope you consider to rewrite the entire fall damage code from the old legacy system, because it`s too clunky. The game should not stop to calculate 1/2 meter when you jump and freeze your character in the process - I hope you guys look into it in beta. It`s not all about broken ladders, but how the fall damage is calculated and coded on this engine.

They've already stated that they're going to remove all legacy systems and replace them.

• Like 2

Hmm the new Redflower bushes.

I think thats not flowers.

There are bilberrys on the autumn (red leaves)

Reife_Heidelbeeren-wikimedia-commons-Ros

Is this ..hmmm to seasons, dynamic color changes ?

• Like 6

I have a doubt, no change on the roads textures since the 0.62 exp ? I hope little tweaking about the shader of water on the Chernarus.

Sorry for my English.

Some of inaccuracies and suggestions about Central Loot Economy (CLE) and another things:

1) I think Small Protector Case spawn only Shed:

shed_w01.jpg

Can u change this mechanic?

2) Loot around boats on coast in remote places sometimes show us some magic:

3) Loot in forgotten villages, as example "Kamenka" show us magic too:

4) Two version of shotgun MP-133 haven't ammo after spawn:

5) Hull of cars shown't us status, u can waste much hours for repair wreck :) :

6) Too much buildings haven't loot:

080 060

Village Store

village_store.jpg

a_generalstore_01 & a_generalstore_01a

a_generalstore_01a.jpg

Military Prison

mil_house.jpg

etc

7) Some of items can't find or too rare:

Crossbow

300px-Crossbow01.png?version=b8b94bb4442

Bolts Quiver

115px-Bolts_Quiver.png?version=99c933e5c

Crossbow Bolt

250px-BoltRounds.png?version=06a5627b324

Waterproof Bag

132px-WaterproofBag_Yellow.png?version=b

Snaploader

85px-Snaploader.png?version=9d8656e6cc43

12 Ga Pellet Snaploader

119px-12GaPelletSnaploader.png?version=5

.357 Speedloader

257px-Speedloader.png?version=950763337d

Amphibia S

300px-Amphibia_S_2.png?version=712df1c7d

10Rnd .22 Mag Pistol

156px-22cal_10round.png?version=924b12b1

Edited by pr9inichek
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, pr9inichek said:

Village Store

village_store.jpg

a_generalstore_01 & a_generalstore_01a

a_generalstore_01a.jpg

These 2 actually spawn loot. The military prison doesn't because people can glitch in the walls. Although I've seen farming seeds up spawn there.

• Like 1

I've actually seen quite a few crossbows and bolts in various places. They don't seem to spawn much in buildings though from what I've noticed.

2 more cents.

Quiver isn't in the game for a long time.

Internal mag weapons are not configured to spawn loaded at all yet (shotguns included).

I might agree with you on the snap loaders though. I don't think I've seen them either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

2 more cents.

Quiver isn't in the game for a long time.

Internal mag weapons are not configured to spawn loaded at all yet (shotguns included).

I might agree with you on the snap loaders though. I don't think I've seen them either.

I've seen several snap loaders but they've been pretty rare. They're either really rare or other players are taking them to prevent anyone else from getting them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

7) Some of items can't find or too rare:

Crossbow

Bolts Quiver

115px-Bolts_Quiver.png?version=99c933e5c

Crossbow Bolt

Waterproof Bag

132px-WaterproofBag_Yellow.png?version=b

Snaploader

85px-Snaploader.png?version=9d8656e6cc43

12 Ga Pellet Snaploader

119px-12GaPelletSnaploader.png?version=5

.357 Speedloader

257px-Speedloader.png?version=950763337d

Amphibia S

300px-Amphibia_S_2.png?version=712df1c7d

10Rnd .22 Mag Pistol

156px-22cal_10round.png?version=924b12b1

Out of this list, the bolts quiver is the only thing I haven't seen in 0.62 exps.

• Like 3

For crossbow, not real problem to find it ... but not Crossbow Bolt ... only 5 bolts in 15 days and we can't craft them.

Only solution, be lucky or live in forest in order to survice and don't look players.

Edited by HRF.DAYZ

Nice work. BUT it needs some better optimize. was running it 50 fps in berezino now about 30. but the treeeeeeeeeeees are so great. :)

Had-a Lada.

Met Brooks.

When I stepped out,

Nada Lada.

SlZjfby.jpg

The Lada had become invisible. I was blocked by an invisible wall when walking around it but could not see or action any part.

Throwing stuff at it (bottle of vitamins) did not help.

Logging back in the car appeared where I left it.

PTinbtG.jpg

Brooks took over driving (to Tisy) and when we left we drove about 1/4 mile and the server crashed.

Logging back in we were back in town at the spot where I parked but no car.... sigh.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

Some of items can't find or too rare:

Crossbow

Crossbow Bolt

About this one, I saw this on the Feedback Tracker a couple weeks ago:

T124292: crossbow

mostafa1379

crossbows and they're bolt Only can be found on north ? why ???? i remember 0.60 patch we could find crossbow anywhere but now it can be find just and just in north And they're bolt are so Legendary to find i played this patch about 400 hours and i found only 1 or 2 times bolts

Hello mostafa1379.
This was an intentional design change as the crossbow is a higher tier weapon and therefore is not spawned on the coast. As for the bolt scarcity, the loot spawning will be balanced in the future stages of development.
Regards,
Geez

Which made me laugh.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

About this one, I saw this on the Feedback Tracker a couple weeks ago:

T124292: crossbow

mostafa1379

crossbows and they're bolt Only can be found on north ? why ???? i remember 0.60 patch we could find crossbow anywhere but now it can be find just and just in north And they're bolt are so Legendary to find i played this patch about 400 hours and i found only 1 or 2 times bolts

Hello mostafa1379.
This was an intentional design change as the crossbow is a higher tier weapon and therefore is not spawned on the coast. As for the bolt scarcity, the loot spawning will be balanced in the future stages of development.
Regards,
Geez

Which made me laugh.

Weird decision indeed. Before I get to the point where I can find a lot of crossbows and bolts, I already can have a SKS, Mosin, AK47, AKM or AUG. Now unless you personally prefer the crossbow, I think you're better off in general with one of the other weapons mentioned.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Presumably they're counting on it's silence being a major selling point, enough for you to drop other guns once you get far enough inland to find an xbow.

6 minutes ago, IMT said:

Weird decision indeed. Before I get to the point where I can find a lot of crossbows and bolts, I already can have a SKS, Mosin, AK47, AKM or AUG. Now unless you personally prefer the crossbow, I think you're better off in general with one of the other weapons mentioned.

Probably has to do with them doubling the damage in 0.61. Of course it still doesn't make it a high-tier weapon, and if any type of crossbow was considered 'high-tier' that would mean they'd made big errors in its configuration.

Just now, klesh said:

Presumably they're counting on it's silence being a major selling point, enough for you to drop other guns once you get far enough inland to find an xbow.

I don't see it, you've got to be pretty close to use it. When you can recover bolts it will be somewhat more useful to clear out infected, but not any better for PVP.

Also, the sound is wrong. A more 'authentic' sound would not be as quiet. Not to mention good luck loading it as our characters do, one hand, bare fingers, while the other hand is holding it up in the air... it has a stirrup for a reason... 

• Like 5

Berry bushes are working again.   Keeps me from having to enter towns while I'm out searching for game.   

Now now if only they'd give me an advanced leather tanning option that didn't require some form of spawned loot I'd be a happy woodland hermit. 

• Like 3

Play dead... forever.

AEqdhW1.jpg

My hunt for wolves took many hours but North of Lopatino my prayers were answered. A pack of 7 fell upon me in the woods, no structures to hide within. Killed 3 with my shotgun and killed the 4th with my Glock before the others ran off. They took 1500 blood, ruined my helmet, and damaged my vest. I grabbed the pelt and headed South, now determined to test tanning.

I found a barrel but no lime. Carried the barrel over to the next town North and when I tried to drop it my hands were bugged with the barrel stuck in them. F2 made me drop the barrel but my hands were now stuck over my head no matter what I tried. When I logged back in the barrel was no where to be found but my hands were free. I even retraced my steps all the way back to Lopatino but still didn't find it.

NRxySgP.jpg

No rest for the wicked. I found a truck near Sinistok shortly after emu logged in and then he managed to get a bus stuck.

Here you can see him testing the monkey wrench...

x8OlLFu.jpg

FGzQclt.jpg

khvdQC8.jpg

emu found a barrel, and I had some lime. Soon we found the wolf pelt did make tanned leather.

LTNaNuq.jpg

Unfortunately, when we added nails to try to dye the leather, all ingredients disappeared, and all was lost. Not entirely discouraged, we decided to try to find some assault rifles, and other higher tier weapons. A tour of some hotspots yielded surprisingly little but the views sure were pretty.

xjMtWgs.jpg

Our next mission was to unstuck the stuck bus with the truck, Gus.

dR9MiRv.jpg

1dZQgpg.jpg

We had thought to try tanning and dying again so emu kept a barrel handy. At one point it was invisible to me and emu demonstrated it's presence by punching it.

Jxzpc1m.jpg

Not long after this art met up with us and we continued our tour, looking for rifles in all the wrong places. Here we found a Russian heli crash which had 2 drum magazines among other things...

su6ESVu.jpg

As I have reported already vehicles slide when the engine is off and a person is in the drivers seat. This is potentially dangerous when exiting the vehicle. If you move to the passenger seat the vehicle will stick in place. For safety in this patch, leave the passenger seat empty whenever possible and always move the driver to the passenger seat before exiting. Here's why....

Cubd2D4.jpg

After we collected emu's things for him, we drove the vehicle to meet him where he spawned. When we were about to meet up with him we stumbled across a lost herd of cows roaming through the streets. As they were broken apart and splintered off by the sound of our vehicles we could only take down 2 before the herd was gone.

oL7cbXJ.jpg

We then set about cooking our meat and had a mind to continue tanning, and possibly testing other ways of dying.

lfvUItT.jpg

Our final destination in our search for rifles was Myshkino tents. The logic here was that it was least likely to have traffic and possibly similar to other far flung areas, it will have a lot of loot for it's size. Unfortunately, we once again found little of interest and for all of our searching came up with just an AK for which we had no mag and 2 SKS.

aeproc3.jpg

I experienced the crash when opening inventory and crashes when exiting the client. Along with the one heli crash we looted 3 police cars which had a nice mix of things.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 7

I almost forgot....

emuthreat's new "more emu" look (not to be confused with an emo look), for more threat factor.

Y3PZMMu.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Had-a Lada.

Nada Lada.

giphy.gif

N.B.: I think emu's new look is very cool, but not leather hat cool.

Edited by Baroness
  • Like 3

Although tanning leather now works trying to dye leather clothing with nails now deletes both nails and clothing.  

1 minute ago, valdark said:

Although tanning leather now works trying to dye leather clothing with nails now deletes both nails and clothing.  

Yup. Pretty sad to find that out.  Haven't tried with bark, but I suspect it will be the same. It's been reported. T125678

• Like 1

@GaryWalnuts - check your steam PM's. I sent you info on where to find the Cholera recovery supplies we stashed for you.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apocalypse or no, ass, gas, or grass, still applies....

P6Z2FKe.jpg

I had a long play session today lasting near 7 hours.

Initially I met up with Gary and we fought off a pack of wolves in 2 waves at Kamensk jail.

Not long after our battle ended, Gary realized that he was sick from drinking dirty water when not full healthy.

The search for antibiotics was on and we scoured medical buildings around the North and middle of the map. We found a pack of 4 and Gary kept his hydration and hunger in check until emu came around with a saline bag. He then took Gary off to look for more saline and antibiotics in a chasis V3S while I continued on foot.

emu doesn't like morphine going to waste....

L81lPfq.jpg

Here we inspect the warnings that should have been clear to Gary.

qXIrDHp.jpg

Gary's condition began to slide downhill fast, so he logged out (RP: medically induced coma) while we searched for more antibiotics and saline for him. Returning to Kamensk with emu another few wolves came out to play. We actually got split up before they found us but managed to basically encircle the small pack and take them out separately before linking up again.

uzQsL6v.jpg

Here 2 infected share a tender moment.

rjamN4y.jpg

Brooks and IMT joined us and both noobs didn't have rain gear so I set to making them a fire.

qnbbqpr.jpg

Brooks had a strange gray face bug.

PVk4YSP.jpg

Here Brooks and I made a meat grinder in this doorway. It actually worked out well in this spot. Infected couldn't get strikes off and we never hit each other.

6oom9St.jpg

After quite a bit of driving around, zombie killing, looting, we finally made it back to Gary's sick bed and left our care package for him and logged out.

ZQD0BKx.jpg

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 4