Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139977

3 minutes ago, Havrin said:

Oh wow really? Well I got a previous patch before the big one today were I couldn't open any doors (see my first comment on this thread). after a few minutes, the server restarted and I downloaded the correct patch. With that I got the console back. Dunno what happend tbh.

What server do you play on?  Maybe it's a server-side setting.

• Like 1

Played a bit on UK-4 Performance was good until I came to Novy. From that point on the game did not react as fast. When I closed the game I got an crash message. So I guess there is at least one memory leak left. In the Stary Tents I found an Aug+Mag :O

I like the new colours of the clutter and it definitely looks better than before. But at the same time it looks a bit over saturated.

Beside that I spotted a flying sign near the summer cap of Novy:

A93rjKX.jpg

And a glowing fence near the police station of Novy:

XdjHJyN.jpg

• Like 3

Tweaked bird audio.

Finally, i'm going to crazy with this in my brain.

11 hours ago, BleedoutBill said:

Every new build is just like Christmas morning, all over again!

yeah it was an amazing experimental update! I crashed 1 time in the end of my play session - probably a memory leak issue, but it was after 4 hours of playing with a relative old GPU card too Asus gtx 780 at max setting (very high). The color pattern was a lot sharper in comparison to an earlier version, and I hope to see this new update as soon as possible on the stable brach 0.62, and it felt more stable when I was playing with my brief testing time earlier this evening! :)

A great overall update to 0.62! 

- I had to mention one thing about creating a fire place u cant add lumber from your inventory into the fireplace, but you need to drop it to the ground then add fire wood at your fireplace outside of the inventory system - just a minor thing!

Edited by Nebulae3
  • Like 1

First picture i took when i spawned in the new update and i felt something was missing...

Qo1f5uZ.jpg

Much better

u4PQ1LU.jpg

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 6

Hey Danny ! 

You have touch the graphic option or edit the picture ? 

With the 0,62 update, it's one of the very few game where i take my time to look the landscape, even after 10 years of walk on this map, it's always a pleasure. 

Now, we wait new content :) 

1 hour ago, HRF.DAYZ said:

Hey Danny ! 

You have touch the graphic option or edit the picture ? 

With the 0,62 update, it's one of the very few game where i take my time to look the landscape, even after 10 years of walk on this map, it's always a pleasure. 

Now, we wait new content :) 

Haha sadly, i photoshopped it. Hopefully though one day the game will actually look like that :)

Just now, DannyDog said:

Haha sadly, i photoshopped it. Hopefully though one day the game will actually look like that :)

However, since the 0,62 patch and particulary the latest exp version. There is many cases where the game look like your edit photo :) and it's very difficult to look the sun in the end of the day.

I like it, for sniper position, it's the only game where i can find this. We miss the rainbows as Arma 3 :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HRF.DAYZ said:

However, since the 0,62 patch and particulary the latest exp version. There is many cases where the game look like your edit photo :) and it's very difficult to look the sun in the end of the day.

I like it, for sniper position, it's the only game where i can find this. We miss the rainbows as Arma 3 :)

Oh yea, i wonder if rainbows are still in the game? I haven't seen them in ages!

One thing however, I notice that often there's times where you don't see any outlying shadows in the forest. During the day (noon) when its the most brightest the shadows are so light. Could it be possible to make them darker so that areas exposed to light stand out more? Essentially give it more contrast.

At the moment the lighting of the forests almost resemble this which is awesome. Just shadows need work :P

Also here's another photoshopped image: (They're fun to make lel)

dQz8mZk.jpg

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, moeb1us said:

Baty please pretty please ask internally about the state of the fix of the not working TrackIR support in the current exp and stable branches. I used TrackIR for two straight years now it is hard as well to go back to mouse-look. Thank you.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124990

It will be fixed asap but you know here is more important things to fix :). 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Further input fixes.

Does this mean TrackIR is working again?

Guess not ... :)

Edited by orakel78

Sorry for my English.

In Europe UK servers haven't Debug monitor, DE servers have.

@Baty Alquawen, Can u disable "Accelerated Time" for one or two servers for test one thing?

20 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Survivors from Experimental servers,

We have lot of fixes, tweaks and changes today! 

What is new on Experimental branch:

• Further input fixes.
  • Changed look/functionality of server browser to differentiate between official and community servers.
  • Queue time screen should work properly again.
  • Further engine/physics optimizations in order to improve server performance.
  • Tweaks for vehicle physics.
  • Fix for one of the most common server crashes related to server storage.
  • Map updates (Kamensk, Grishino, Solnichniy, Three valleys, Msta, Staroye, Guglovo, Zub castle).
  • Ground, road texture tweaks.
  • Tweaked effect of wind on some vegetation.
  • Fixes for ghillie shaders.
  • Tweaks for breath particle effects.
  • Tweaked bird audio.
  • Clutter texture and configuration fixes.

Pq1zdHR.jpg

bjSdiUz.jpg

More pictures here: https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-13-june-2017#/title7

And we need your feedback guys now. :)

Thank you and have a nice Wednesday!

Has anyone seen the new map changes to Kamensk, Grishino, Solnichniy, Three valleys, Msta, Staroye, Guglovo, Zub castle???

really interested to know what is new :)

15 hours ago, sanguine00 said:

What server do you play on?  Maybe it's a server-side setting.

It was DE, 4 I think, not sure which number 

2 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

In Europe UK servers haven't Debug monitor, DE servers have.

This could be possible

4 hours ago, DannyDog said:

Oh yea, i wonder if rainbows are still in the game? I haven't seen them in ages!

I don't believe so. After seeing what was possible with 0.62 however, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a return eventually.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tatanko said:

I don't believe so. After seeing what was possible with 0.62 however, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a return eventually.

They are not, but its on todo list and we hope that they will return some day :)

2 hours ago, J47KLY said:

Has anyone seen the new map changes to Kamensk, Grishino, Solnichniy, Three valleys, Msta, Staroye, Guglovo, Zub castle???

really interested to know what is new :)

These changes are mostly tweaks and fixes to the object layout - better looking treelines, inner forest parts, forest borders, but also trees inside houses etc.

• Like 8

When will this be fixed for AMD users? It happens when alpha to coverage is enabled.

There's been countless support tickets open about it but the only thing that's happened is that they're "aware" of it, yet there doesn't seem to be any progress made. This bug didn't happen when the old renderer was being used.

h0vic03alt3z.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, exwoll said:

I really love that we at last got rid of those fluorescent plants in the woods. It feels way more realistical now! Cheer guys! :D

To me, these autumnal trees look out of place at night.  They are so light up its almost as if someone has a fire going below them.

Does anyone else see them too?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, klesh said:

To me, these autumnal trees look out of place at night.  They are so light up its almost as if someone has a fire going below them.

I feel you. It should be a lot darker. But then I just think its to do with the lighting system. Notice that there's light when there's no moon light? It's weird.

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DannyDog said:

I feel you. It should be a lot darker. But then I just think its to do with the lighting system. Notice that there's light when there's no moon light? It's weird.

Yes, I had this very strange experience of seeing a huge full moon reflection on a pond, and there was no moon there to cause it.  I waited awhile and sure enough the Moon rose and was in position to cause the reflection, but it looked weird to be sure.  The reflection is far brighter than the Moon itself.

cxT59jT.jpg

Night feels good to me at present.  A few adjustments like these trees and such, but overall an improvement.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, klesh said:

It used to be way worse before the new visual overhaul. It really lit up back then, which made you think sometimes that someone was sitting by a fire there.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IMT said:

It used to be way worse before the new visual overhaul. It really lit up back then, which made you think sometimes that someone was sitting by a fire there.

Yes, I remember the effect from Arma2.  Its better than that, to be sure. Still needs some fidgeting to seem not so out of place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sumrak said:

These changes are mostly tweaks and fixes to the object layout - better looking treelines, inner forest parts, forest borders, but also trees inside houses etc.

Could you also let us know what happened to Rogovo in 0.62? It seems to have been reverted to its pre-0.61 layout. I actually have not checked it out personally but I have seen several reports on that.

The last one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/6hedby/rogovo_has_been_changed_back_to_pre_61_update/.

Thank you.

Edited by buuky

31 minutes ago, buuky said:

Could you also let us know what happened to Rogovo in 0.62? It seems to have been reverted to its pre-0.61 layout. I actually have not checked it out personally but I have seen several reports on that.

The last one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/6hedby/rogovo_has_been_changed_back_to_pre_61_update/.

Thank you.

Sure, already explained here

• Like 3