Rezarekshun

food need balance to save life

ok cooperation clan have nice profit after player hunt find 7 solo player kill 4 rob 2 recruit 1 also take out small clan 5 member in battle for airfield we lose also 3 member but is ok we eliminate enemy most loot ruin but some ok we meet dead heroes from beach decide to focus food supplies

7 players start north beach check city near ship wreck every town in direction of airfield WE LOOK EVERY APPLE TREES and you know what we find after TWO HOURS search

2 apple 1 cereals

7 player multiply 2 hours = 14 man hours search for food on restart server and we find NOT ENOUGH FOR FEED MOUSE

is not every time like this most time is ok we find enough to survive in 1 hour but today WE HAVE TO KILL FRESH SPAWN EAT HUMAN is not what we want to do BUT GAME GIVE NO CHOICE FOR US we kill 3 fresh spawn make fire in forest cook steak eat for healths

dayz need make enough food for survive OR MAKE MORE COW PIG STAG or murder rate increase

I AM SORRY TO FRESH SPAWN PLAYERS WE EAT TODAY especially black woman in elektro who try to share orange and cola BLAME DAYZ DEVS FOR FOOD EMERGENCY

If you can't find enough food it's because you are bad at the game. 

I have never ever starved to death in DayZ. Food is easy to find if you look for it.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rezarekshun said:

7 player multiply 2 hours = 14 man hours search for food on restart server and we find NOT ENOUGH FOR FEED MOUSE

5 seconds for a try on an appltree. 10% chance to find someone.

2 houres = 120min. = 1440 tries.

By 10% are this 144 apples per one Dude.. 7 Dudes make the big counter of <<<<1008>>>> Apples.

I think, you have a basic problem on DayZ with survive, on the food side.

Edit: this are without the apple-bug !

Edited by Sqeezorz
  • Like 3

I've said it before, and I will say it again:

If you either starve to death, or die from lack of water, you are hilariously incompetent at Day Z, and, quite frankly, should feel bad..

I will bet cold hard cash you didn't find 'just" 2 apples in two hours. You .......you just fucking didn't.

In ~15 minutes of apple picking, and this is without the spam-exploit, by the way, I've found upwards of 10 apples, more than enough to keep my going to the next town.

Edited by Whyherro123
  • Like 5

Sounds like a case of Lazy to me, that can be fatal in survival situations.

Anybody want to teach a man to fish???

• Like 2

Agree with pretty much every response. Food is easy, chickens and animals are everywhere. Not only that but I find cans of food, rice, cereal, etc. often. If you can not survive hunger... then you are going to have a hard time in this game. Try surviving being sick!

Tip: Get a rock knife, get a stick and kill some chickens! Do not eat the meat raw or burnt because if you get sick... you will surely die.

Old forum-goers, OP reminds me of an old poster that used to publish threads similar in nature, maybe 1-2 years ago. His name, "Rezarekshun" leads me to believe that this is an alt account made by the same person. Does anyone know the name of the account that they remind me of?

3 minutes ago, KingOfTime said:

Old forum-goers, OP reminds me of an old poster that used to publish threads similar in nature, maybe 1-2 years ago. His name, "Rezarekshun" leads me to believe that this is an alt account made by the same person. Does anyone know the name of the account that they remind me of?

I was thinking this the other day and I think it was KOS.

• Like 3

op, you claim to be this badass 'bandit' king and you can't kill yourself a CHICKEN?  maybe stop kos'ing and learn the basics of the game.

and your userpic looks like that jihad john idiot from isis.  you might wanna fix that.  you might get friendlier responses

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Anybody want to teach a man to fish???

give a man a fish and he's fed one day.  teach a man to fish and his wife is free on weekends.  XD

• Like 3

last night was meeting with clan to discuss food situation I explain about apple tree bug and WE AGREE ALL NEVER USE EXPLOIT also eat player have side effect so we decide to try don't eat human no more so I make a new position in my clan for FOOD MANAGER job to organise food supply hunt animal cook put seed make a vegetables organise food loot we take from player do a ration for all clan

today we move base to north west we continue hunt the player but focus airfield starry sobor area we put some barrel in safe place organise the foods close to water pump no too close haha I find new top scout player also make a new position weapon master job to organise ammos and gun clan start to feel like true community with many happy member fingers cross today we find new member to be bait squad because jontronisgay and pebbledash start to be tired of spawn in beach LOL weapon ready stomach full and morale high ready for hunt

eating is a waste of time so i never i eat instead i try to look for weapons to kill other players you know killing is so much fun it is much more fun than using interpunctuation and you know what especially i like to kill people who use punctuation to make their texts readable for others i really hate  those idiots who try to avoid to make their text look like retarded vomit lol this is all so much fun lol i really know that the community appreciates unreadable text you have to struggle through like barbed wire and further i know that everyone considers me to be a cool checker when vomiting out chunks of unformatted letters

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

also eat player have side effect so we decide to try don't eat human no more

This made my day. Off to a rough start, aren't you? :D

Look, I know you're alpha predatoring but I want you to wear a wool cap, m'kay? You don't want to make us worried.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2017 at 1:59 PM, Rezarekshun said:

we kill 3 fresh spawn make fire in forest cook steak eat for healths

Sounds like you already found the solution to your problem, no need for devs to get involved. 

Bon Appétit!

latest?cb=20150906110344

Edited by CornProducts

On 13.6.2017 at 10:19 AM, Rezarekshun said:

last night was meeting with clan to discuss food situation I explain about apple tree bug and WE AGREE ALL NEVER USE EXPLOIT...................................etc without punctuation

I think the best option for ur clan is to eat eachother. Make sure they eat u first. Then u all make a new character and do it all over, just eat eachother over and over. I think its the best way for u guys to play.

Good luck!

• Like 2