Sign in to follow this  
The_Lonely_Bandit

DayZ .62 And You! (A review of 62 from a bandit perspective)

With the new patch for DayZ coming out I thought I'd take a look from a bandit perspective and see how it affects REAL banditry :)

Let me know if this was helpful or if you agree/disagree on any points I made.

• Like 3

A fine video. I think we can all say pretty much the same about distance rendering and camouflage, "The Gamma Nights" and game crashes. Night time survival is still pretty much pointless in my opinion. And yeah, it's cool to have ambient sounds mask a bit of the sounds you make around other people. Of course, all those affect general gameplay, not just banditry :D

Oddly enough, I haven't had a single game crash since 0.62 hit stable on my couple of years old rig.

• Like 1

@cirkular Cheers for checking it out mate!
And I agree it affects general gameplay rather than just banditry. But banditry is mainly affected by those things I listed (If that makes sense? :P)
My point is most other changes in game don't really affect banditry whereas the few things I listed do. 

As for game crashes since this video I've only had a couple, it's gotten a LOT better since experimental! 

Nah, for sure I knew what you meant there in the first place :) I was just joking

Anyway, keep the videos coming. It's another cool DayZ adventures channel

• Like 1