Sign in to follow this  
oldfossil

Spraypaint

Why don't use spraypaint to leave messages on the walls or other surfaces?

In my opinion this could add some drama and mystery to each adventure.

Following the signs could bring to more player interaction (new friends, traps, etc.)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, oldfossil said:

Following the signs could bring to more player interaction (new friends, traps, etc.)

Do you want to get dickbutts drawn on every second corner of the Chernarus? Because that's how you get dickbutt on every damn corner of Chernarus!

• Like 2

Only if you can choose from a list of predefined "signs" (graffitis). The rest leads to abuse and is difficult to manage with the data exchange and server.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Do you want to get dickbutts drawn on every second corner of the Chernarus? Because that's how you get dickbutt on every damn corner of Chernarus!

I agree with this...

2 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

Only if you can choose from a list of predefined "signs" (graffitis). The rest leads to abuse and is difficult to manage with the data exchange and server.

and vouch for this.

5 hours ago, Just Caused said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just lost my crap for a moment

Yes I also agree this would be an issue. 

6 hours ago, oldfossil said:

This would be really cool to allow players to be forewarned that say a city has been claimed by "the barefoot bandits" or something. Or maybe like drawing arrows to a safehaven!

• Like 1

I agree with the restrictions about the symbols that a player can leave (as similar to the map marks), but this possibility should be expanded with the freedom to leave some script, as can be done with the paper and pen crafting option.

On 6/11/2017 at 11:29 AM, Sqeezorz said:

This. It could be cool to allow people to choose between a preset amount of symbols and phrases. Maybe make it that "older" characters have access to more things to write :3