Sign in to follow this  
attax420

add more clothings and household item spawns

It is completely unrealistic, that only every 20th building has clothes in it. was chernarus a nudist camp or something??? where they slicing onions with their fingers??? the loot distribution is not realistic and it is no fun to play with a loot distrib. like this.

also it is VERY unlikely that you bleed out from a scratch, since we have something in our blood which is called: "hemoglobin". google it and you'll shit bricks. you NEVER need a bandage for a scratch to stop bleeding, the blood itself will stop the bleeding. also spinal damage is completely unrealistic, since you can break your arm every 6 weeks, without dying from it. If you are trying to deliver a realistic experience, orient yourself to the real world pls.

btw. the human body is in fact so good at stopping any bleeding, that you can survive up to 20 minutes with a ripped off leg.

Edited by attax420

How your suggestion ?

Remove the CLE ? 

After a broken leg waiting ingame 6 weeks for 100% Spinalpower ?

Look at it this way. You go through a bunch of houses in an apocalypse. What are the odds that everyone is your size? Anyone who is older than a toddler knows that too big, or too small, shoes would fuck you up beyond belief after 15 minutes of walking, so even if there would be shoes in every other house, you wouldn't be able to wear 80-90% of them. 

Me, I am tall, have broad shoulders and hobbit feet. I can't find shit my size when I go shopping. The chance of me finding good clothes going through just a few houses in a real apocalypse would be slim. Use your imagination buddy. You find a shirt that fits, or shoes your size. I would rather have the devs add piles of stuff as "scenery", and then put a shirt in that pile for you to find, but not more clothes. A bigger variety of clothes, sure, but not more of them.

Edited by Vattenlarv

Not sure where you're looting, but there is oodles of clothing out there.  I refuse to carry anything but pristine rags as a result.  ;)

2 hours ago, attax420 said:

It is completely unrealistic, that only every 20th building has clothes in it. was chernarus a nudist camp or something??? where they slicing onions with their fingers??? the loot distribution is not realistic and it is no fun to play with a loot distrib. like this.

First of all: there is function called 'edit' so you don't have to make separate posts.

Second of all: who says you are "within the game reality" the first to loot these houses? Most items of interest have already been taken and you are lucky to sometimes find a steak knife or some usable clothing. I think scarcity is more realistic than abundance.

Some things will be realistic, some things won't. If everything was just realistic, the game wouldn't be fun. Think about, you think it would be a challenge if your character can live 3 weeks without food? If we're making everything hardcore realistic then loot shouldn't even respawn, new players would be fucked by this.

Sometimes they need to take away some realism in order to satisfy the fun factor.

In my opinion there should be even less loot than there already is, it represents that people have been there before you or people took things when they left.

9 hours ago, attax420 said:

Where are you looting? the coast is almost always looted out move inland preferably to smaller less popular towns