ok so I try experiment version spawn on beach run to town try find food drink water go to hill find other town LOOK EVERY HOUSES no food but is a baseball so I CAN DEFEND FROM ZOMBIE time for fun...

I run around town make zombie chasing me there is 7 zombie but one he stop to follow I need to every time go slow wait for lazy zombie I take them to beach area make zombie train I see new player go to wood house close door so I open door run to side away from player and zombie going in table room and attack new player haha he was fight with fist to defend but not good for him blood coming and 6 zombie so I take baseball help poor player before die because I am not bad person

I shout him run to door I will control zombie attack he try to go to door but NOT SIMPLE zombie wall do not give chance for escaping so I go to room and start the defend mission kill 3 zombie me too is blood coming player escape to door and make bandage in the grass but I stay to kill zombies

when zombie is dead every one I going to see how is poor player haha he say what in hell where they coming I say I do not know I was see trouble and help but I DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ZOMBIE ATTACK he say thank you save my life you want to stay together like friends I say ok why not because I have not some friends here but I need first to make bandage he was laughing and say he do not have no bandage we need to go hospital NOW I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I RISK LIFE TO HELP but he laughing say go to hospital like is joke

we run to hospital but is not hospital is like blue house we find bandage I make for me to stop blood this is good because I am sure soon dead but I do not forget about player laugh and making a joke so I take baseball and stab his head until dead I say to him haha is funny now I do not hear you laugh what is problem you do not see fun when is you to die?

look player need to understand sometimes is joke time sometimes is serious time IS IMPORTANT DIFFERENT THINGS please think before laugh make joke because in life death situation you can make friend to enemy very fast

• Like 3

LOL I'm laughing ha ha ha ha aha choke.........

7 minutes ago, Rezarekshun said:

look player need to understand sometimes is joke time sometimes is serious time IS IMPORTANT DIFFERENT THINGS please think before laugh make joke because in life death situation you can make friend to enemy very fast

,,,,,.,.,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,.,................,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.!..,.,.,.,.?,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,,.,.;;;;;;;;;;..,.,.,,.,..,.

With your words and my punctuation, together we shall rule the world!

Also, repeat after me: I'll walk up to the beach, I'll find a stone, I'll craft a stone knife, I'll cut a branch off a tree and I'll use a long stick as a weapon.

• Like 4

how to make knife where is the stone I never see but most times I find hockey or baseball is enough but not good for open can food

Look at the ground near coasts, where there is the 'search for stones' option, you can find a stone and craft a knife in the same spot.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Improvised_Knife

Also

https://www.primagames.com/games/dayz/tips/how-craft-improvised-stone-knife-dayz

You can then cut a branch off virtually every tree. Kill a chicken and put a bone on your long stick to have a spear.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Spear

With your mighty spear, mow down your puny opponents while laughing maniacally!

• Like 1

ok I try if is possible make knife on beach my problem for open can food is finish when I open with baseball is coming 12% thank you for tip I can use knife also for defend?

You can, but the stick will keep'em at a proper distance. Against zeds, the stick/spear is really one of the best solutions.

5 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

ok so I try experiment version spawn on beach run to town try find food drink water go to hill find other town LOOK EVERY HOUSES no food but is a baseball so I CAN DEFEND FROM ZOMBIE time for fun...

I run around town make zombie chasing me there is 7 zombie but one he stop to follow I need to every time go slow wait for lazy zombie I take them to beach area make zombie train I see new player go to wood house close door so I open door run to side away from player and zombie going in table room and attack new player haha he was fight with fist to defend but not good for him blood coming and 6 zombie so I take baseball help poor player before die because I am not bad person

I shout him run to door I will control zombie attack he try to go to door but NOT SIMPLE zombie wall do not give chance for escaping so I go to room and start the defend mission kill 3 zombie me too is blood coming player escape to door and make bandage in the grass but I stay to kill zombies

when zombie is dead every one I going to see how is poor player haha he say what in hell where they coming I say I do not know I was see trouble and help but I DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ZOMBIE ATTACK he say thank you save my life you want to stay together like friends I say ok why not because I have not some friends here but I need first to make bandage he was laughing and say he do not have no bandage we need to go hospital NOW I AM ANGRY BECAUSE I RISK LIFE TO HELP but he laughing say go to hospital like is joke

we run to hospital but is not hospital is like blue house we find bandage I make for me to stop blood this is good because I am sure soon dead but I do not forget about player laugh and making a joke so I take baseball and stab his head until dead I say to him haha is funny now I do not hear you laugh what is problem you do not see fun when is you to die?

Imagine how he speaks in game it must be like one big sentence and with no emotion in a quick manner like psycho computer controlled killer robot insane

12 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

Wait didnt you say the other player was safe in a house with a closed door and you opened said door and let the zombies in ? And your pissed because he laughed? 

• Like 1

On 10.6.2017 at 11:12 AM, Rezarekshun said:

how to make knife where is the stone I never see but most times I find hockey or baseball is enough but not good for open can food

I dont know how stone knife I only make rags without wearing clothes sometimes but rags only good for living in a lake with zero punctuation

i also never use punctuation because i think and by the way i think that others think the same is stupid and unnecessary anyway who would use such an old fashioned and overestimated way of expressing your thoughts to others we all should eventually overcome the idea that structurizing thoughts and expression helps others to understand you but maybe you think that vomiting such an unformatted kiddyshit on others is appreciated by them and also pressing an punctuation key wastes precious time that can be used to spit out more unformatted and unreadable text presenting a structurized text to others makes them think that you are not cool and we all want to be seen as cool checkers by others dont we i just add some more words here because it doesnt affect the rest of the spit out text and reading unformatted piles of letters is what all forum users like most i an very sure that you highly agree