Rezarekshun

come on stop

so I find gun no ammo run to forest see cow try punch k.o. NOT SUCCESS no food is big problem no weapon to kill so in the town with many red house there is player with axe and hat baseball he say maybe I want food ok why not I go with him in church close door we going in back...is trap

my stomach tell me find food but I am in church guy chase with axe I try open door he stab my head so I running other side he do not stop so now I start to be angry but I do not play game to be angry I play only for enjoy I do not look for friend I do not look for enemy I do not care about other player for me is about survive kill zombie find food drink some cola maybe find gun maybe kill player who can defend

h1z1 is same problem I REALISE IS PVP I do not fear pvp I like pvp for me is make atmosphere good I kill player if they make a problem but if I do not have gun or hockey to defend what is point to make axe attack? I don't attack player who can not defend is like woman player

play like man make fight when is equality gun v gun knife v axe hockey v garden tool gun v axe is also fair because player can defend maybe win THIS IS FUN stab with axe to player no weapon is really like a shit

Man, that's some typically awful DayZ shit there but some people want to RP a murderer.

Just try to stick with the way you want to play and know that a large percent of other players will attack you on sight or try to trap you.

Don't let it get you down too much and just accept the random nature of the experience.

If you try to talk when you see players first, you might have a fun survival buddy for the night, or for years!

Don't let the murderers turn you into one of them!

• Like 1

Wow, try some interpunction next time, it's free.

Anyway, go to a private or whitelisted server.

• Like 1

You can make a stone knife from a stone you can get usually right where you spawn. Not sure how many hits it would take to kill a cow though but it's better than nothing. And as for your issue with the murderer well that happens I stay out of churches period usually always an asshat in there looking for easy kills or people hanging around. If a guy has a melee weapon just run run till you faint usually they will get bored just don't talk shit and keep running atleast that's what I do if unarmed and an axe murderer chases me. If your looking for more survival oriented play and do not want to be murdered without some talk or interaction maybe try an RP server or PVE server. It would work too as you state you like to have even fights RP too have a lot of factions and they fight each other. goodluck 

find a rope or some clothes to tear up.  I killed a cow with I think 3 arrows last patch

and yeah about the murdering yahoos, I suggest a voodoo doll

Edited by Red_Ensign

Pretty funny how u guys pretend OPs post is not funny

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, svisketyggeren said:

Pretty funny how u guys pretend OPs post is not funny

I understand what he was saying, you on the other hand are not.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gannon46 said:

And as for your issue with the murderer well that happens I stay out of churches period usually always an asshat in there looking for easy kills or people hanging around.

There are murderers lurking in churches, really? Wow, the more you know...

thanks for point of view I appreciate I try to play serious way in my system of play is like real life not like game so I do not say hello every time is player I hide stay in cover place think about risk for me for him but if he do not have weapon OK WHY NOT we can try but many time they have weapon in bag so now I do not even try to player no weapon ONLY IF I HAVE WEAPON to defend yesterday I try to make friend but he was rude so what I can do? I have no choice only to kill but is not my way

i also felt like typing a senseless mess of sentences without any punctuation because hey its what everybody seems to do these days because if you have info to share or a question to ask why in the hell would you respect the person reading your text because its not like you would want to motivate them to not only completely read your rambling but also understand what is being said and possibly even get an useful answer out of them of course its all because of the modern times with gadgets like smartphones and tablets that are in a way an improvement but are not really helping online communities like this one because typing any length of text on them is a hassle and autocorrect is messing with words and to check spelling is just too much trouble so i for one still prefer to do anything online with a computer simply an old fashion monitor mouse and keyboard because in the end they work so much better but hey who am i to condemn modern times and it is not all impossible that millenials have developed reading skills that i personally lack because of my old age and they can maybe simply glance at a body of text and perfectly understand where normal people would have used capitals commas exclamation marks or question marks and full stops it could be indicative of a next step in human evolution and could even be the first step towards telepathic communication now that i think of it although that might be taking it a bit too far because yeah we all know they are just lazy and dont give a shit about the people that have to make sense out of the mess they leave behind on forums nevertheless i have idle hope that this rambling of mine will open their eyes but lets face it it wont and there may even be a chance i get a warning or temporary ban for trolling which i could actually understand in a way as long as those posters who are allergic to punctuation get a warning too okay well thanks for reading and please change your behavior and have a good weekend and enjoy dayz cya

Edited by nl
  • Like 2

1PP has alot less jerks in it.

Edited by klesh

Did you get your keyboard for free because it misses all interpunction keys? Why do people think that vomiting such an unformatted pile of text could be interpreted as "cool" by the reader?