CasualGaming

Recording using OBS

Ok so I'm new-ish to day z and also to recording content. For some reason OBS is only picking up the audio and not the visuals. After looking through reddit forums it looks like the game is picking up OBS as a "cheating" software so it's being disabled. Does anyone know how to work around this for 0.62? I can only find fixes for old versions of OBS or for 0.60.

2 hours ago, CasualGaming said:

Ok so I'm new-ish to day z and also to recording content. For some reason OBS is only picking up the audio and not the visuals. After looking through reddit forums it looks like the game is picking up OBS as a "cheating" software so it's being disabled. Does anyone know how to work around this for 0.62? I can only find fixes for old versions of OBS or for 0.60.

There should be an "anti-cheat compatibility" setting in OBS that you can turn on that will fix that specific issue.

Also, if you are using full-screen "game capture" you will need to disable anti-aliasing in-game or else it will fail to capture.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanguine00 said:

There should be an "anti-cheat compatibility" setting in OBS that you can turn on that will fix that specific issue.

Also, if you are using full-screen "game capture" you will need to disable anti-aliasing in-game or else it will fail to capture.

This, this will fix it. I think the last one is the problem, at least it was for me.