Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.139835

1 minute ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

with .62, are guns spawning in heli crash again?

No, they will probably spawn again as soon as they fixed the CLE.

Edited by IMT

1 hour ago, IMT said:

I'm not sure but as far as I know they respawn at the server restart.

Yep, I waited but it used to be that they respawned at the nearest spawn point. But it's not what happened to me and I got curious.

4 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

Yep, I waited but it used to be that they respawned at the nearest spawn point. But it's not what happened to me and I got curious.

At the server restart? I believe it is random where they (re)spawn.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IMT said:

At the server restart? I believe it is random where they (re)spawn.

So it must have been changed, thanks!

Where are all the pants shitting server hoppers complaining of the broken hive?

I'm shocked I only saw 1 thread crying about this.

Are these people actually forced to loot a map and build a kit organically right now?

Actually forced to care if their character lives or dies?

Why won't you let them rinse and repeat!?!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Where are all the pants shitting server hoppers complaining of the broken hive?

I'm shocked I only saw 1 thread crying about this.

Are these people actually forced to loot a map and build a kit organically right now?

Actually forced to care if their character lives or dies?

Why won't you let them rinse and repeat!?!

This game is so broken, each time I join a server I have a different character.

Why did they have to give me a schizophrenic character. :(

Edited by IMT
/s, just in case
  • Like 3

Got on Stable last night and wandered the coast, expecting to be killed and eaten at any moment. Never saw a soul.  It seemed like the clouds were blowing all sorts of different directions, I could not find the big dipper. Found a bus and drove around and stopped at a nice town and got something to eat and drink and spent the night at a nice little farm on the outskirts. Played with the crossbow for a bit and did some one shot kills on zombies. It is nice to shoot in town without being overrun. Can't wait to get to a base and find a silenced weapon and a big pile of ammo. Big pick is my choice for melee, since it hits well and can make a garden plot. Seems like it is spring time in zombieland. Nights are comfortable and I'm not dead from cold in 9 minutes of play. I have yet to see rain in 62. The howl of the wind on a hillside is cool. I haven't been eaten by wolves yet in 62 either. Well, almost off work and after I make dinner and do the dishes, I'll log in and probably get killed and eaten.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kopo79 said:

im in deep shit:)

E10BF94B11FEC9F383C723C62DBDA9517D1210E1

I spawned on Skalisty island then went to Tulga and made a fire to warm up then headed west after i found a raincoat and made a improvised backpack and on the way, i found two barrels that i hid close to Pogorevke.

By the way i'm legally blind and 77 years old and it was raining the whole time i was on the server. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

I spawned on Skalisty island then went to Tulga and made a fire to warm up then headed west after i found a raincoat and made a improvised backpack and on the way, i found two barrels that i hid close to Pogorevke.

By the way i'm legally blind and 77 years old and it was raining the whole time i was on the server. 

hmm,i sense some irony here:)
i think that i ended up in this condition because i play with my own rules.
hunt animals with only long-range weapons,no apples and no pickupping damaged items.

Anyone knows when they will allow to create lan servers??? Since i cannot see any list of  servers popping out....

17 minutes ago, RockerJC said:

Anyone knows when they will allow to create lan servers??? Since i cannot see any list of  servers popping out....

How come? Make sure you set your ping limit to 500 or connect via direct ip.

1 hour ago, RockerJC said:

Update: Servers List popped out after Update.... 8-)

Has anyone managed to get Track IR running on 0.62? I posted about it on the Experimental forum thread and found someone else asking about it on reddit.

It would be great to know if this is something we can expect on 0.62 or if this has to wait until post 0.63.

Bug reports https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125048 & https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125340

• Like 1

I'm still getting the memory crashes frequently. 30-70mins in. Or that the game is not responding.
I'm running Win10. Anyone else have this problem?

A buddy of mine never had those issues, he is using Win7.
I also have new ram, cpu and mobo. But I had the same problems before the upgrade of the parts.

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Wh1spY said:

I'm still getting the memory crashes frequently. 30-70mins in. Or that the game is not responding.
I'm running Win10. Anyone else have this problem?

A buddy of mine never had those issues, he is using Win7.
I also have new ram, cpu and mobo. But I had the same problems before the upgrade of the parts.

Have you driven any vehicle during that 30-70min? They're known to cause memory crashes after prolonged use.

But also the game seems to crash every time you exit the game or change servers after playing on a server for awhile.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

pewdiehipsters

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 10.6.2017 at 4:09 PM, buuky said:

Has anyone managed to get Track IR running on 0.62? I posted about it on the Experimental forum thread and found someone else asking about it on reddit.

It would be great to know if this is something we can expect on 0.62 or if this has to wait until post 0.63.

Bug reports https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125048 & https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125340

Add yourself to https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124990

It's beeing worked on, so hopefully soon :)

• Like 1

1) I have the impression that in this patch, the issue of fireplaces being 'unsafe' indoors is solved by not allowing you to place fireplaces inside buildings. However, if you craft a fireplace from within your inventory and your hands are full and your stuff can't fit the fireplace, then the fireplace is dropped on the ground and you can ignite it normally.

2) Can people like @emuthreat confirm that there are no patches of ground suitable for 'search for stones' deeper inland? I've run around a lot with my face in the ground, all to no avail.

3) Also, stuff keeps disappearing in this patch (including pelts which I tanned and instead they just vanished).

4) Also, does anyone know how 'damaged' arrows behave? Do they jam your bow or something? I don't think they lose their accuracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

1) I have the impression that in this patch, the issue of fireplaces being 'unsafe' indoors is solved by not allowing you to place fireplaces inside buildings. However, if you craft a fireplace from within your inventory and your hands are full and your stuff can't fit the fireplace, then the fireplace is dropped on the ground and you can ignite it normally.

2) Can people like @emuthreat confirm that there are no patches of ground suitable for 'search for stones' deeper inland? I've run around a lot with my face in the ground, all to no avail.

3) Also, stuff keeps disappearing in this patch (including pelts which I tanned and instead they just vanished).

4) Also, does anyone know how 'damaged' arrows behave? Do they jam your bow or something? I don't think they lose their accuracy.

2) I have found patches to search for stone inland this patch, but it was a lot harder to find than it used to be, I am putting down to having to re-learn the ground textures more than anything though.

2 hours ago, Gobbokirk said:

2) I have found patches to search for stone inland this patch, but it was a lot harder to find than it used to be, I am putting down to having to re-learn the ground textures more than anything though.

Thanks, that's sure good news! Any recollection as to the details, either the location or the texture?

Just now, Kirov (DayZ) said:

Thanks, that's sure good news! Any recollection as to the details, either the location or the texture?

It was next to a dirt road if I remember right, but I was in semi panic mode freezing to death at the time.

Another reminder to get one at the first patch I see I guess, I did get a fire going and survived though :)

To work around finding stones inland, is to make your own, use a pickaxe and mine a large stone then split it to make a stone knife.  

• Like 2