Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.139835

Good good :)
Glad you stuck with it trough the right channels, another example that the tracker is worth using.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gobbokirk said:

Good good :)
Glad you stuck with it trough the right channels, another example that the tracker is worth using.

It's almost like it was made for bug reports! :D

• Like 6

I have submitted my issue to the tracker, but I'm pretty sure you can get into memory leak trouble near the new railroad tracks near Myschino.  My advice would be stay far away from that area as I can no longer play.  As soon as I hit the play button, wait 3 to 4 seconds and I receive a memory error.  I am stuck on those tracks with no way to escape!

Anyway, for those that care... here is my issue:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125452

1 hour ago, koffeekage said:

Now you can all return to murdering eachother.

I don't know. Experimental was pretty brutal with .62! In the past people were a bit friendlier on experimental but this go around it was a killing field.

That was my experience but I had a blast anyway.

The more I play this thing the more I get hooked. Flaws and all.

Edited by ScipioII
grammar

8 minutes ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

I have submitted my issue to the tracker, but I'm pretty sure you can get into memory leak trouble near the new railroad tracks near Myschino.  My advice would be stay far away from that area as I can no longer play.  As soon as I hit the play button, wait 3 to 4 seconds and I receive a memory error.  I am stuck on those tracks with no way to escape!

Anyway, for those that care... here is my issue:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125452

That's strange as I've been able to run up and down the new tracks on the western edge of the map and had no problems during any of the times I've done it. 

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Stable 0.62 update is out and we are looking for feedback now.

If you are not familiar with what is new in the 0.62 update:

• Many reworked locations on Chernarus

Can anyone explain as to why Rogovo has been reverted back to its 0.60 layout? 

What happened? 

Also, from playing for the short time I have I can tell you heli loot now remains after the heli despawns. 

dayz-0-57-small-tower-is-now-enterable-2

You're guaranteed to find burlap in the very tall but squashed shed like industrial spawns. 

PS: Baty, please can you disclose this location?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938776733

Edited by NaturalBornToka
Post Script
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

That's strange as I've been able to run up and down the new tracks on the western edge of the map and had no problems during any of the times I've done it. 

I don't know what to say, maybe it's coincidence, but I can no longer even play as within 3 to 4 seconds of spawning in on those tracks, I immediately get the memory error

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this. But every public server I join my character resets. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It's definitely not private servers as i've filtered it to public only. 

12 minutes ago, sonytrio1234 said:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this. But every public server I join my character resets. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? It's definitely not private servers as i've filtered it to public only. 

re-read this this thread from the beginning.  it's already been talked about ;)

E303CE8FC6D69234C36E0E9EB471A6F9C4825C7E
after 10 minutes,5 houses in berezhki.killed immersion about hardcore survivaling right away.

Edited by kopo79
  • Like 5

Hello ! 

here my first feedback for 0.62 stable !

Yesterday was a great adventure day on DayZ !

I spawn in kamyshovo , I heard gunshot then met a guy, I said "let see who is shooting" then we saw a freshspawn fighting infected ! we decided to help him and we kill all the infected !

It turn that he was the guy that were shooting 2 min ago, He thanks me for helping him by giving me his makarov (with magazine but no ammo ) ! nice guy !

I decided to go away and I find some ammo pretty quickly, i ran to Mcta in the north !

On the road to Mcta, I spotted two guys that have pretty nothing, I stalked them a bit then hold them up with my makarov, they were pretty cooperative and they put theirs hands up easily ! I tell them to drop their stuff to verify them ! after this I tell them to not following me and  I ran directly to Staroye ! Nice interaction !

In staroye, I went to the police station then immediatly spotted two guys ! they were full stuff ! one entered the police station so I decided to shoot some bullets on him, he had time to run away but he fell unconscious outside near the entering of the police station ! I got 4 or 5 infected on me, I managed them hardly and came back to the dead body that was already looted i think, I stayed like 10 min in staroye to see if his friend will come back but no sight on him ! I think he took his friend stuff and got away !

A very Good Adventure !

Bye and thanks for the hard work on this beautiful game !

• Like 3

So glad that 0.62 hit stable, it really is a great improvement so well done on that guys. I just jumped on to see about the public server thing as we were all confused lol

1 hour ago, kopo79 said:

after 10 minutes,5 houses in berezhki.killed immersion about hardcore survivaling right away.

Berezheki is teh 1337 .62 spawnxors.

Mini low teir gun lootsplosions.

Just what the pewdiehipsters want.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, NaturalBornToka said:

The Devs explained it here.

• Like 1

dying in starvation...so i decide to eat all my planted paprikas....9 paprikas...characters stomach crumbles violently.
how much you do need?:D

42 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

dying in starvation...so i decide to eat all my planted paprikas....9 paprikas...characters stomach crumbles violently.

It takes quite a bit as it takes more than what used to take about 6-8 apples to accomplish to be energized/hydrated. 

16 hours ago, CJOhrtmann said:

That was very quick indeed, the move from experimental to stable, which is great.

However, i myself and a friend i’m always playing with both notice a significant drop in FPS compared to 0.61. Strangely, this is most noticable in cities, not in forests (however also there a 20 FPS drop is noticable). Furthermore, the both of us experience stuttering in cities.

We now play on the lowest settings possible, which makes the game look horrible, and still we get way lower frames then we used to.
This really is a pity, as the performance plays such a big role in the whole experience. Not to mention that it wasn’t all that great to begin with, anything worse then it was really isnt something this game can afford in my opinion.

For the record, i play on a gaming laptop and my friend on a mid range pc. They both are nothing special, but they both are able to run for example gta V on High settings at 60FPS.

My question to you is: Is this something that still has your attention? Are you still working on crucial performance improvements or is this the way it’s going to stay?

I also lost a lot of FPS. Now I got 15-27 in Berezino down from 45-55 and the stuttering is impossible.

19 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We are working on performance improvements all the time. Everything can be changed. 

That is good to hear, thank you.

It feels that chickens have reduced...anyone feel the same?
also,do blood regenerate faster when your character is resting?(not moving,sitting,walking)or is it allways same,even if you are sprinting full speed?

Edited by kopo79

19 hours ago, Iqfish said:

The changes to public hive are absolutely horrible.

Apparently official and rented servers now have different hives, but it's not working for rented servers, so you get a new character everytime you join a different server. I have 8 publich characters alive right now and no way of selecting them.

I thought this was a bug but apparently it's intentional. It was never ever communicated or even teased, people are very confused in my group of players. 

You rendered our rented public server basically useless, since it's essentially private now.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T125435

What's up with that? I seriously don't understand this decision.

Yes, official servers hive is different.

19 hours ago, Gobbokirk said:

I suspect it's a continuation on the topic of disallowing of renting public hive servers, with the know issues that come with them.

I am sure Baty can correct me if my guess is wrong though.

No, we have some plans, you can hire a public servers. I will inform you about our changes when it is ready :).

18 hours ago, NaturalBornToka said:

What happened? 

Also, from playing for the short time I have I can tell you heli loot now remains after the heli despawns. 

dayz-0-57-small-tower-is-now-enterable-2

You're guaranteed to find burlap in the very tall but squashed shed like industrial spawns. 

PS: Baty, please can you disclose this location?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938776733

It is next the new West castle.

18 hours ago, THEGordonFreeman said:

I don't know what to say, maybe it's coincidence, but I can no longer even play as within 3 to 4 seconds of spawning in on those tracks, I immediately get the memory error

Try to change you graphical settings to low.

16 hours ago, sonytrio1234 said:

Can you send me IP of these servers please? 

12 hours ago, kopo79 said:

I am going to check it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

No, we have some plans, you can hire a public servers. I will inform you about our changes when it is ready :).

Tnx for the update :)

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

It feels that chickens have reduced...anyone feel the same?
also,do blood regenerate faster when your character is resting?(not moving,sitting,walking)or is it allways same,even if you are sprinting full speed?

Yes, I believe the chickens are much scarcer now.

I believe that blood regeneration has nothing to do with resting, at least no such connection was mentioned in previous discussions of this issue.

I killed a crashed Lada with arrows and it despawned, but it respawned neither in the nearest spawn point nor the next one. I'm pretty sure nobody managed to nick it in that time. Can anyone confirm what happens to despawned vehicles?

29 minutes ago, Kirov (DayZ) said:

I killed a crashed Lada with arrows and it despawned, but it respawned neither in the nearest spawn point nor the next one. I'm pretty sure nobody managed to nick it in that time. Can anyone confirm what happens to despawned vehicles?

I'm not sure but as far as I know they respawn at the server restart.