theBarra

My All Night, 10 hour Adventure w/ @emuthreat (Long Story)

It all started when I spawned on the south side of Svetlojarsk. I immediately grabbed some apples and went off on my way to Svetlojarsk railroad military tents. After looting and taking the small scraps I could find, I decided to take the more northern loot route; Turovo, Karmanovka, North side of Novo, all the way to Svergino. This is where the real adventure began. Immediately after leaving Novo, those haunting and terrifying wolf howls flooded my ear drums and rushed my adrenaline. Quickly glancing over my map I had come to the conclusion that there was no escape and it was either kill them or die trying. I was rushed by the alpha wolf which made things pretty easy. He jumped at me and I quickly and swiftly dashed out of my way. As he turned around, the center of his forehead was penetrated with a load of buckshot. Thankfully, taking out the alpha wolf is the key to scaring the rest of the wolves away. I recovered by skinning the wolf and taking his juicy, wolf steak and continued my adventure. At this point it was dusk and I was concealed from all other survivors. This meant it was my time to enter the military base. Kamensk military is a highly traveled military compound 2km north of Severograd. I quickly scanned the military base from the ascending, northern part of the base and allowed myself clear passage through and gathered some new loot and military gear. From this point on I was pretty set for survival; full military camouflage, improvised backpack, AKM, suppressed, with a PSO1-1 scope. It was time for the ultimate test. Moving back down south to Polesovo, I reassessed myself. I gathered some more apples, cooked the rest of my wolf meat, refilled canteens, and repacked mags. The fight for Tisy military base was on. I moved back north to venture down a dirt road to a small, green house on the side of the road. Next to it was a fully working Hatchback Offroad. At this point, I knew God was looking out for me. I fixed the minor damages the car had and got it running. I drove the car to Tisy town, north up the road, and then west to a small chicken coop 530m away from the northern entrance to Tisy military base. I quickly checked my AKM and Glock-19 to make sure everything was intact just in case I came in contact with another survivor. Immediately, gunfire was in the air. I rushed towards the gunfire to try to get vision on where the shots had come from. As I got closer and closer I had a visual on two survivors battling it out with a pack of wolves. I thought about helping but my natural instinct told me not to. Considering they were in an already high-stress situation, in an action-packed military base full of infected and survivors. I only had one choice. Kill or be killed. I sprung into action by head shotting the first man who had a gun out and stopped to locate his teammate. With a gun on his back and another amongst his side, I had one last choice... Now that 2 men were dead in front of me, survivors knew our location, and infected were flooding the area, I took as much as I could take and got the hell out of dodge. Soon enough I was back to the car and down to the end of the northern road on the very west edge of Chernarus. I was suddenly alerted of a steam friend request and got commanded to cook some meat, and that he would be up to me in 5 minutes. I wasn't sure who it was but it was one of the men I had just killed and he wanted his gear back. I thought this was some kind of a joke considering other survivors just want to slaughter other people and this could be a similar case but I was intrigued. I gave him my current location and he rolled up on me in a bus with nothing on. He had apparently picked up a bus in Msta and came straight to me. I was still confused by what he was trying to accomplish so I tested his loyalty to his word. I apologized for not engaging an interaction with him previously and gave him his SVD back along with this FNX-45 pistol. He actually stuck to his word and we had a long amazing adventure. From there we went back to Tisy to reacquire some of his lost gear. Shortly after that, we found ourselves on foot back south of Tisy military base. We were shot upon by two other survivors. My new friend, @emuthreat pulled off something remarkable. I was knocked unconscious after taking a buckshot to the arm and a loose pellet that struck me in the head. I was down to 1400 blood when I awoke to a familiar face. @emuthreat had killed both attackers and bandaged me. He saved my life. I had taken his and he saved mine. What sane man would pull off such an act? @emuthreat had labelled himself my friend in my book. A long story that ended up taking a man's life, who tracked me down and forced me to be his companion. This journey was far from over. We traveled back south to gather medical supplies to make me healthy again. We moved down to NWAF where we cleared safely but surely. After that, we went to Lopatino castle to meet some great scenery. Together, we moved down to Myshkino military and the dam. There, we met a survivor named Fing. He tagged along with us for a short amount of time. We reached the south side of Zelenogorsk and explored the new train station. We even looted the military base and the clinic in town. This is where our adventure came to a pause. This extraordinary adventure is far from over. In fact, it is just getting started. 

Photo dump

• Like 2

I'm extremely surprised you agreed to meet up with him.  Great story.