TikTactical

Items visual on backpack

Hello survivors!

The last couple of days I've been thinking about the visual representation of players in DayZ. While I do enjoy the massive amount of customization we've got now, I always feel like there's something missing.

Now my thought was that we could have certain items strapped onto our backpacks to actually be visible for other players. For example a mountain backpack with a small tent strapped onto the lower part of the backpack, and by that perhaps having a decreased size in the inventory (let's say from 15 slots to 10 or something like that), or maybe not even have a slot size because it's outside the backpack, but it should of course affect your weight when this system is properly introduced. This is also used in "The Last of Us" where you can see your arrows on your back, and other such things when you find more items in the world. Certain backpacks should have a limited amount of capacity for items and only certain items should be on the outside of the backpack (if you so choose to), like canteens, arrows and such. 

Tell me what you think peeps!

- TikTac'

• Like 1