Sign in to follow this  
TomCGaming

UK Rebellion - | Green Mountain Safe Zone | High Loot | Active Admins | PvP |

original.png

Welcome everyone to newly launched DayZ UK Rebellion (UKR) 1st/3rd person server! You will know more just by scrolling a bit down!

original.png

Let's start of with the rules we have so far (They might change in the future):

- We have one Safe Zone for now which is Green Mountain, which means killing someone on Green Mountain will result in a Permanent Ban!

- Cheaters will be banned instantly, so make sure to play clean!

- Racism, bullying and any sorts of insults (TeamSpeak server and Game Server) will not be tolerated and people will get punished depending on the situation!

original.png

Server information :

Game Server IP - 185.16.85.2:2602 

TeamSpeak 3 IP - ts.dayzcommunity.me

original.png

Additional Information:

- If you find out anyone who's breaking rules, please join our TeamSpeak Server and contact an admin for help!

- We also have Steam Group so feel free to join us and leave us a feedback - [UK] Rebellion

- This server is running on a private hive, persistence is ON but might be reset at random times!

- Server has automatic Server Restarts at 9:00AM and 6:00PM (GMT)

- Our clan members are wearing [UKR] tags, so feel free to interact with them on the battlefield or in safe zone!

Hope you will enjoy your stay, and see you in Chernarus!

- UKR Administration Team!

Edited by TomCGaming
  • Like 1

High Loot? What does that even mean? So you can adjust the loot spawns on your server? Or are you lying? Are you breaking the T.O.S with that? Claiming high loot or is there a loophole to where you can claim that? I see this all the time high loot on servers I think it's false advertisement.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2017 at 5:09 PM, gannon46 said:

High Loot? What does that even mean? So you can adjust the loot spawns on your server? Or are you lying? Are you breaking the T.O.S with that? Claiming high loot or is there a loophole to where you can claim that? I see this all the time high loot on servers I think it's false advertisement.

You are totally correct you can not adjust loot spawns, only way the loot will be actually HIGH on server is when the server is almost empty, so you are pretty lucky to get all the loot you can carry. A lot of servers use it. pretty much, as a clickbait.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that one of the reasons why I put up High Loot was because of the server automatic server restarts, which means everywhere will be new loot spawns. 

Edited by TomCGaming

Do you have no idea how servers work? let me enlighten you. High loot is in the title because the server has high loot, why? because persistence is off! wich means loot is completely reset AKA High loot spawn. Surely YOU seeing this all the time means something? If you have no clue about servers and how they work maybe you should clue yourself up before you talk trash. little boy.