Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139653

2 hours ago, icrush said:

Devs, please add extra 1pp servers to the experimental branch, the only one i can see is always full, so some more servers would  sure  get a lot of people to try it.

Did you increase ping to 500 in the server browser? That's what I had to do in order to see any 1pp servers.

5 hours ago, -Gews- said:

Car became extremely slidey driving along the dirt paths and felt like unintended acceleration.

Not to mention...

Also new ground clutter makes driving through certain forests very annoying. Hit fallen tree... back up... move forward... repeat... not that that's necessarily a negative.

The ground is very slippery sometimes. I had a Lada yesterday: After the rain i was not able to drive the smallest hills on grass. (Had a simmilar experience IRL the other day) Also driving in forrests is very realistic i.m.o.! On the road, acceleration is pretty good. Then i drove my right frontwheel in the road bank and ended up reverse on the other side of the street. (Had a simmilar experience IRL the other day)

More and more i see what driving will be like, or what it is meant to be in the future! Very detailed and hard to master these cars!

Not again...

zwyLD7H.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Did you increase ping to 500 in the server browser? That's what I had to do in order to see any 1pp servers.

No. But I'm from South America so the only servers we can play are from the USA and they have 170-220 ping. This 1PP server i played last night was US Northeast something IIRC.

Edited by icrush

10 hours ago, icrush said:

Devs, please add extra 1pp servers to the experimental branch, the only one i can see is always full, so some more servers would  sure  get a lot of people to try it.

I will ask for it.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, kopo79 said:

i made ticket from this problem but havent get any response.
so objects appear low quality....just turn around with your character and better quality is loaded
but in perfomance,i notice big improvement compared to last exp patch....
also clouds are still warping for me and some odd flashes on sky before the dark
BFED3657F9478A64615191AADF70EE36C9E6532310F2CC38791B33CD9A09530A3A19409AF9FEF1BA

It is known issue.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, -Gews- said:

Also new ground clutter makes driving through certain forests very annoying. Hit fallen tree... back up... move forward... repeat... not that that's necessarily a negative.

I agree that it can be a good thing. In fact, I've already used it as part of an on-the-fly strategy for confronting another player in 0.62.

The other day when I was in Sinistok, a buddy and I were looting when we heard a vehicle coming, so we ducked inside a house and watched to see what would appear. Sure enough, a bus comes flying into town -- and it wasn't stopping. It was headed west, which is a dead end eventually, and knowing how the forest ground clutter causes issues even for more nimble vehicles, we could safely assume that the bus would either stop at the end of the road or turn around and come back in our direction. I could have easily made the same assumption about pretty much any vehicle except maybe the Offroad.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nebulae3 said:

Hm, it looks like an invisible wall - is your ping very high to that server? It has some issue with bullet registration in this 0.62 content update at least the earlier version of this patch - not sure if they look into the desync in this update, but it might be hard to get the combat fluid until we hit beta though.  

Bullet registration issues has been a problem since patch 0.61.

Edited by IMT

Driving in the woods now is extremely dangerous for vehicles. If maybe the truck and Lada were able to travel in the forest and the sedan and bus were more relegated to the road that would be fairly realistic. Trying to hide a vehicle in the woods now with so many things littering the floor makes it about impossible. I kind of like it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, IMT said:

To be honest, I really don't like the fact that you can "hide" in trees again. Hiding in a tree in real life would really be painful and/or uncomfortable, in DayZ you can just move through branches without any form of pain.

lol wut? Hiding in a tree is painful ? Not sure if you've spent enough time outside ! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

lol wut? Hiding in a tree is painful ? Not sure if you've spent enough time outside ! 

A thorn bush is certainly not comfortable. Realistscher would be if dresses hurt faster in "hiding from trees".

10 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

I don't think he means hiding on a high-up branch of a deciduous tree (which is what many people would do IRL). He's specifically referring to hiding in a low-to-the-ground evergreen tree, which in real life are covered by millions of tiny needles. Hiding in one of those for more than a few seconds would indeed be quite uncomfortable unless you had some thick clothing on. Sure, you could tough it out if it was life-or-death, but I wouldn't willingly hang out in a pine tree :p

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

I don't think he means hiding on a high-up branch of a deciduous tree (which is what many people would do IRL). He's specifically referring to hiding in a low-to-the-ground evergreen tree, which in real life are covered by millions of tiny needles. Hiding in one of those for more than a few seconds would indeed be quite uncomfortable unless you had some thick clothing on. Sure, you could tough it out if it was life-or-death, but I wouldn't willingly hang out in a pine tree :p

That's exactly what I meant. And still, you have your face which will be scratched. :)