Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139653

56 minutes ago, Irish. said:

Oh that is exciting.. I feel stable is approaching faster then expected. :)

I was saying similar things all weekend. Something to the effect of, "This is the most stable first build of a new version I've ever played."

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

I was saying similar things all weekend. Something to the effect of, "This is the most stable first build of a new version I've ever played."

Have to say it has been pretty stable from the beginning. Although I love the patch and I am still amazed by the new environment, I'm looking mostly forward to 0.63 of course.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mizev said:

KonaYu34CKg.jpg   :)

Nah they're planetary rings for the upcoming space travel update ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Updated Chernarus lighting

Not perfect yet, normal: (look at the trees on the end of the road)

ECY7P3M.jpg

with zoom:

SPNVMSf.jpg

Also the object-loading is a little bit lazy as some other mentioned on the "old" thread, some buildings in the distance (no matter if further away or not) are really low on quality:

67ifnTn.jpg

BUT I made some new friends :)

U2IzFL2.jpg

Edited by Havrin
  • Like 3

Excellent.
Some doubts:
1) Is there a possibility that the night becomes darker? I still find it very clear.
2) The forests are much less dense ... will there be any changes in the future?

• Like 1

i made ticket from this problem but havent get any response.
so objects appear low quality....just turn around with your character and better quality is loaded
but in perfomance,i notice big improvement compared to last exp patch....
also clouds are still warping for me and some odd flashes on sky before the dark
BFED3657F9478A64615191AADF70EE36C9E6532310F2CC38791B33CD9A09530A3A19409AF9FEF1BA

Edited by kopo79
  • Like 2

YYzh1ae.jpg

z99ZvfV.jpg

krKD5Ie.jpg

ajZ5RRH.jpg

Damn this game looks amazing now.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Seitan said:

YYzh1ae.jpg

z99ZvfV.jpg

krKD5Ie.jpg

ajZ5RRH.jpg

Damn this game looks amazing now.

Looks amazing!

• Like 2

Does anyone else experience what happens about the 15:30 mark as it's happened on 2 different 1pp server and 1 3pp server?

• Like 2

I feel this patch is going to be moving very quickly, go dev team loving the new changes I'm back baby!!

• Like 1

With an GTX1070, No change since the first 0.62 version about vehicule.

- Unplayable with vehicule, 30 fps with outside the cities and less in cities. Many rollback and lag only with vehicule (inside view or outside view).

Other : 

Many problem about the pop of items we can't view on the ground even we are close.

A little problem in Chernarus with an model who don't touch the ground :

r75ufXB.jpg

Zombies inside building at the start of the servers ? nice but i don't remember it

n3tW34Q.jpg

Also for the gamma option, i'm ok with other player to delete it BUT after reflection, with the huge update of the forests and if the servers don't have more players, it's could be repel player to play in the forest and play the night and see only servers with mod in the future, it's not a pleasure for me to consider it.

• Like 1

I fucking LOVE the new Lighting! It's finally dark again, in the night!!!

THANKS DEVS

• Like 5

Had a nice play test of the new .62 update. Overall stable, didn't notice much of a change with colouring but still very nice and moody.

Decided to make a farm on AUS-02 and it all worked very well. Quite some lag when opening my inventory with all the veges on the ground (froze for almost 10 seconds)

Unfortunately I ended up dying to desync where my net sorta cut out and I was sliding around. I was with another random player and I saw him move and walk around fine even talk. Oh well.

139zXcX.jpg

LhZUtBF.jpg

YnhLzGQ.jpg

PBgKbG4.jpg

c628Hka.jpg

PQEhVgZ.jpg

yTDUE2V.jpg

Bqvt29D.jpg

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, DannyDog said:

Had a nice play test of the new .62 update. Overall stable, didn't notice much of a change with colouring but still very nice and moody.

Decided to make a farm on AUS-02 and it all worked very well. Quite some lag when opening my inventory with all the veges on the ground (froze for almost 10 seconds)

Unfortunately I ended up dying to desync where my net sorta cut out and I was sliding around. I was with another random player and I saw him move and walk around fine even talk. Oh well.

Hide contents

139zXcX.jpg

LhZUtBF.jpg

YnhLzGQ.jpg

PBgKbG4.jpg

c628Hka.jpg

PQEhVgZ.jpg

yTDUE2V.jpg

Bqvt29D.jpg

At least you had time to take some pics.  I think I was in for a whole minute before I took an axe to the face

2 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Does anyone else experience what happens about the 15:30 mark as it's happened on 2 different 1pp server and 1 3pp server?

Hm, it looks like an invisible wall - is your ping very high to that server? It has some issue with bullet registration in this 0.62 content update at least the earlier version of this patch - not sure if they look into the desync in this update, but it might be hard to get the combat fluid until we hit beta though.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nebulae3 said:

Hm, it looks like an invisible wall - is your ping very high to that server? It has some issue with bullet registration in this 0.62 content update at least the earlier version of this patch - not sure if they look into the desync in this update, but it might be hard to get the combat fluid until we hit beta though.  

My ping is high on just about every server I go on but I've never had the problems I had today as badly as I've normally been able to play for hours without experiencing it and when I did experience it, it would last about 30 seconds give or take before allowing me to play normally again. I don't know what it is but even on servers where my ping would normally be around 35+ are around 100+. It could be some setting on my end that's causing it which I'll check but it's odd that it's happening more this patch than any other.

I played on DE-2 a bit and I really like the changes.

Last weekend I was hiking in a forest and noticed that the birds can really be loud. The birds in .62 can also be loud but the ambient volume does not quite feel right. I'd say it's too loud for a long period of time.

In the night everything got a green colour tone and looked kind of wrong. I think I never saw green/gray clouds...

IvnwL50.jpg

But .62 is a really great change and I cannot wait to explore all the map changes :)

• Like 1

CTD as I was driving my truck. Coasted into a tree at speed... totaled.

KvtQYW2.jpg

No worries, found someone's crashed hatchback and wheels to repair it near Sinistok.

sCPRJQA.jpg

10 minutes later things get wacky and the hatchback warps straight into a tree and is totaled as well...

5iIYZG5.png

5 hours ago, IMT said:

To be honest, I really don't like the fact that you can "hide" in trees again. Hiding in a tree in real life would really be painful and/or uncomfortable, in DayZ you can just move through branches without any form of pain.

Even so the hit box did seem a bit large. Also the couple times I tried I was unable to get close enough to receive an action menu on them.

• Like 5

Yeah, vehicles are fucked right now.

I'm seeing stuff that looks more like broken physics than desynch personally.

Vehicles will need a lot of attention on all fronts when the time comes.

All the new animations and aim spaces in the world won't make up for crappy driving.

8 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Yeah, vehicles are fucked right now.

I'm seeing stuff that looks more like broken physics than desynch personally.

Vehicles will need a lot of attention on all fronts when the time comes.

All the new animations and aim spaces in the world won't make up for crappy driving.

Car became extremely slidey driving along the dirt paths and felt like unintended acceleration.

Not to mention...

k5Fuouy.jpg

Also new ground clutter makes driving through certain forests very annoying. Hit fallen tree... back up... move forward... repeat... not that that's necessarily a negative.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

Car became extremely slidey driving along the dirt paths and felt like unintended acceleration.

Not to mention...

k5Fuouy.jpg

Also new ground clutter makes driving through certain forests very annoying. Hit fallen tree... back up... move forward... repeat... not that that's necessarily a negative.

Yea eventually I hope the collision with vehicles is improved as well as the physical damage it can take.

Drove into a fallen branch on a dirt road when in reality its small enough to pass under the chassis and the car died.

Devs, please add extra 1pp servers to the experimental branch, the only one i can see is always full, so some more servers would  sure  get a lot of people to try it.

Edited by icrush
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:
  • Fixed ironsight mode getting cancelled

giphy.gif

• Like 6