Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139507

just spawned on skalisty island...
just searched few sheds and houses....i found 5 raincoats...one hunterpants had two raincoats inside.
also lot of helmets everywhere
climped in lighthouse...i found up there:
3 repeater
mp-133 shotgun
magnun
red 9

so every gun was up there lighthouse....i wonder what is in castle:D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

i wonder what is in castle:D

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Played last night/morning for the first time in ages, the game is getting better, but not sugar coating it, it still feels clunky and is buggy as all hell. I do like the new environment and sounds, all in all, it's been a long time coming but you are headed in the right direction for sure. 

Note to self - Must remember to check forums for bugs still present, after 3-4 hours of looting up and even surviving a shootout in the NW airfield.. Yep I died to a ladder. Fell from the top after some weird pause to my death. 

• Like 2

hmm...did the devs reduced places where you find stones?i was bleeding and tried to find stones that i can craft knife...but no...i was forced to interact with some stranger,he gived me rags...
i offered him my battery but he didnt need it.
maybe this is just bad luck 

Edited by kopo79
  • Like 2

I really like the new visual update. There's a memory error though when one exits the game.

The error is:

The instruction at 0x1ff00000 referenced memory at 0x1ff00000. The memory could not be written.

And..... just going further, is there any chance we could encounter a bear in game?

and is there any chance more loot can be spawned or the spawning system be fixed so that new items spawn in different places more often, even if it's just pistols and ammo for these? 

All the doors to about 98% of the house are wide open, which either means it was to fix that door bug or other players have taken all the good stuff. It's really annoying running around for 2hrs only to find a head band or something like a plastic bottle.

23 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

i was forced to interact with some stranger

giphy.gif

(lol  no offense :D)

• Like 3

yeah...it was ment to be sarcastic.:D

• Like 2

finally i found place where to search stones.its on open field and in texture,you can see little white stones and few biggers ones...but only some textures gives option to search.
if i move 20 meters on same looking texture,no option.but too easy still devs...nice try:D

EDIT:
still character dies when jump down from that bridge:(

729DB102BBEFDD6460FAA348CDA855A1FF15611B

Edited by kopo79
  • Like 2

Building a camp right now on AUS 0-2. Expecting the arrival of Morris and my friend Chef Bananas very soon. If we're friends on Steam, send me a message for the coordinates :)

• Like 2

Due to heavy rains and freezing temperatures, I was making a fireplace and fire drill when I noticed smoke coming from a nearby chimney.

FkQNlZm.png

Soon the smoke stopped and a survivor ran out the door. I lost sight of her but assumed she was looking for firewood.

A few minutes later the warehouse on the other side of town lit up...

No need to start my own fire after all, and she had ammo for my gun too.

• Like 4

By default there is no "hold breath" key ?? Also in 0.61 i could set "zoom in" to "hold secondary mouse button" but in 0.62 it seems to be impossible to "hold" a key in key binding ... Anyone got the same thing ?

Died to KoS sniper in 1PP, and then switched to 3PP where I avoided another would be sniper.

Played mostly alone but did manage to meet up with starvingart and baroness.

A couple fun shots....

IW9OuBC.jpg

SduJymz.jpg

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 7

I'm getting some kind of weird white head bug on my inventory screen kinda like the black head bug, I could not confirm if this glitch affected my model in 3rd person outside of the inv screen i was on 1pp server playing alone but if its the same as the black head bug only you see it yourself ? I haven't seen anyone else mention this yet ?

I'm also wondering if body temp feature has been tweaked. I was soaking wet and "cold" then "freezing" and took my hoodie and pants off in a building and my temp seem to drop where I'm sure on the current stable you "have to" make a fireplace to get warm after receiving freezing status ? . Can anyone else confirm this ?

Now all we need is grass to render at a far distance and a fix for the gamma exploit and ill be pretty damn stoked :D

3 hours ago, Mallette said:

By default there is no "hold breath" key ?? Also in 0.61 i could set "zoom in" to "hold secondary mouse button" but in 0.62 it seems to be impossible to "hold" a key in key binding ... Anyone got the same thing ?

Can't do 'hold key' either. Used to have 'hold breath' on spacebar, but now that lowers the weapon even while aiming down sights. Update also made 'H' remove my weapon from hands, and this command is unlisted in configuration, which is annoying as "Alt+H" is my screenshot bind and now I have to go look up the DIK code and remove it from my .DayZProfile again... or in this case .DayZProfile.062...

3 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

Can't do 'hold key' either. Used to have 'hold breath' on spacebar, but now that lowers the weapon even while aiming down sights. Update also made 'H' remove my weapon from hands, and this command is unlisted in configuration, which is annoying as "Alt+H" is my screenshot bind and now I have to go look up the DIK code and remove it from my .DayZProfile again... or in this case .DayZProfile.062...

It is indeed kind of annoying since I use one of the thumb buttons on my mouse for in-game voice. I also use the click of the middle mouse button to switch between first and third person for when I play on 1st/3rd person. Both don't work now which will be fixed hopefully in one of the upcoming patches.

On 5/28/2017 at 1:56 AM, Nebulae3 said:

- Alright, I`ve a bug update on weapon ready. If you ready any weapons with your right mouse button and then aim with the right mouse button - it will automatically lower it after (5-10) seconds.  However if you ready your weapons or binoculars with a hot key like B for example -it should be okey and you can use a scope without interruption, enjoy! :)

Hey I noticed that if you ready your weapon with the default spacebar key it will not lower it after 10 secs. It still needs to be fixed though because it's very annoying.

On the other hand you don't need to raise your binoculars first before looking through them, guess it's a trade off lol.

5 minutes ago, IMT said:

It is indeed kind of annoying since I use one of the thumb buttons on my mouse for in-game voice. I also use the click of the middle mouse button to switch between first and third person for when I play on 1st/3rd person. Both don't work now which will be fixed hopefully in one of the upcoming patches.

Yep, I used one mouse button for 'zoom out (toggle)' and another for toggling freelook. Wasn't able to add them manually either.

At least I was able to get rid of the unlisted 'keyMoveItemFromHandsToInventory'... not sure why we needed a specific key for that...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -Gews- said:

Yep, I used one mouse button for 'zoom out (toggle)' and another for toggling freelook. Wasn't able to add them manually either.

At least I was able to get rid of the unlisted 'keyMoveItemFromHandsToInventory'... not sure why we needed a specific key for that...

"H" is for holster.  Or hands.  I kinda liked having this option in the past.  But yeah, every day having to reassign throwing from "G" to "B" so I don't fat-finger my gun off into the grass is a bit of an annoyance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emuthreat said:

"H" is for holster.  Or hands.  I kinda liked having this option in the past.  But yeah, every day having to reassign throwing from "G" to "B" so I don't fat-finger my gun off into the grass is a bit of an annoyance.

Hm. I almost always want something in my hands. Usually a weapon. And DayZ automatically removes and replaces my weapon if I need to use another item, so I guess the only time I'd use that key would be... picking apples... stones... getting into a vehicle... not a lot of things. Also when double-carrying it of course just drops it.

TL:DR – Last night was VERY disappointing.

I had several disappointments last night. Let me mention a couple of good things first, so that this isn’t a total bitch session.

a) My quick bar was working just fine.

b) Uncharacteristically, I didn’t get eaten by a wolf.

c) I died twice, each time due to my own carelessness and impatience, while trying to get somewhere. Happily, the game didn’t kill me a single time.

That about covers it; now for the bad:

a) I experienced a period where I couldn’t get the prompt to search for apples and had to relog.

b) I experienced another period where I couldn’t get the prompt to open doors and had to relog. No doubt a repeat of issue a.

c) Crashes: 1- Always when exiting the game, 2- Once when browsing available game servers, 3- Twice while playing.

d) I was dumped into the lobby with the dreaded “No Message Received” message, perhaps four times.

e) And now for the star of the show. Even though I was averaging +/-85fps in the countryside on Thursday evening, I could only muster +/-20fps last night. It was literally a slide show for most of the evening, which made hand to hand combat with the zeds very dangerous, indeed. I had to revert to stealth mode, in order to sneak around them, which dramatically slowed my progress.

After having run out of ideas, I deleted the dayz.cfg file and that fixed my problem. It’s been six months, or more since I last edited that file, so how it got corrupted, is anyone’s guess.

Edited by BleedoutBill
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BleedoutBill said:

I had several disappointments last night. Let me mention a couple of good things first, so that this isn’t a total bitch session.

c) I died twice, each time due to my own carelessness and impatience trying to get somewhere. Happily, the game didn’t kill me a single time.

a) I experienced a period where I couldn’t get the prompt to search for apples and had to relog.

b) I experienced another period where I couldn’t get the prompt to open doors and had to relog. No doubt a repeat of issue a.

c) Crashes: 1- Always when exiting the game, 2- Once when browsing available game servers, 3- Twice while playing.

d) I was dumped into the lobby with the dreaded “No Message Received” message, perhaps four times.

e) And now for the star of the show. Even though I was averaging +/-85fps in the countryside on Thursday evening, I could only muster +/-20fps last night. It was literally a slide show for most of the evening, which made hand to hand combat with the zeds very dangerous, indeed. I had to revert to stealth mode, in order to sneak around them, which dramatically slowed my progress.

After having run out of ideas, I deleted the dayz.cfg file and that fixed my problem. It’s been six months, or more since I last edited that file, so how it got corrupted, is anyone’s guess.

Maybe setting dayz.cfg to read only will prevent whatever problem you had and others who have experienced the same thing.

3 minutes ago, BleedoutBill said:

c) I died twice, each time due to my own carelessness and impatience, while trying to get somewhere. Happily, the game didn’t kill me a single time.

When 0.62 dropped they changed, replaced or reset the config files. Not sure how or what but I do know that everyone needed to do their settings again. Most of your issues is something I don't encounter except for C. Now issue E can have a lot of different variables, even server performance or connection can have an impact on the FPS.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IMT said:

When 0.62 dropped they changed, replaced or reset the config files. Not sure how or what but I do know that everyone needed to do their settings again.

Affirmative, I had to reset my video settings on Thursday night, before playing 0.62. And, as I mentioned, I was getting great fps then. The mystery is how the .cfg file got changed between Thursday night and last night. I literally shut that machine down and I hadn't used it the past couple of days, until last night.

Perhaps we should have a straw pole?

Likely causes for a scrambled .cfg file:

a) Sunspots

b) Microsoft

c) H1Z1 conspiracy

d) Dark Energy

e) ???

• Like 3