Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139507

OMG! Sounds and Visual! Stunning is the word!

All my video settings and FOV had changed. So had to retweak those.

• Like 3

Loaded into the menu. First thing I notice is the sound. That fucking bird sound is gone.

It's finally gone. It's dead. We're free. That fucking bird will no longer haunt me. Best patch.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

The night sounds absolutely fantastic!! Visually, it's stunning. Loving the new lighting and forests/foliage.

2janmg8.jpg

A weapon already! Ya, it`s cold for sure. :)

• Like 1

Yay I take a nap and its out :D
I can only conclude that naps are awesome :)

• Like 1

Found something new! Dead bodies still BLEED! 

I happened upon the strangest thing. . 7 dead people at and around the firestation, all dead and unidentifiable and still having the bleeding animation. . Which I liked! 

Noice Patch! Love the visual changes of the game.

black faces are history but white ones are new fashion! :D

Edited by jappegaming
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, BeefBacon said:

Loaded into the menu. First thing I notice is the sound. That fucking bird sound is gone.

It's finally gone. It's dead. We're free. That fucking bird will no longer haunt me. Best patch.

!!!!!

Omg, yes! 

*Tears of joy*

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BeefBacon said:

The samples they use for being in the houses-night zone and forest-night zone have a really jarring only left channel hoot and bird noises. So bitter sweet :}

Edited by DannyDog
  • Like 2

@Baty Alquawen usually when the new version it's released on the stable too? After how many days or weeks? (or months, or years o_o)

My apologize if this question was already answered, I didn't see it.

• Like 1

Nice!!! Really want to experiment the 0.62 experimental !!!

Just want to comment about the Q&A because with the update hype no one pay much attention in the forum.

I've said it several times in different social networks: the work of the design team is one of the best that has been seen in a video game development team. There are details that one thinks that nobody notices them but honestly it is there where the great capacity of this equipment is seen. Congratulations to them and it is fortunate that they are on this boat !!! :praise:

• Like 4

Best patch I've ever experienced.. I can definitely stay with it until the Beta! I can barely recognize most places and the new sounds, fog and light levels, and the new zombie snarls are just keeping me on edge and, basically, drooling.

Grayz Devs on an amazing patch. Bravo to the max.

• Like 4

I've only played at night so far. The ambient audio is excellent, but it seems to be too loud in the woods - it downs out every other noise. It also has the effect of sort of drilling into my skull as a result. Not sure how day sounds yet. Server went down and I just rejoined, but it's night time again.

Could we maybe get a clock in the debug menu?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jostino said:

@Baty Alquawen usually when the new version it's released on the stable too? After how many days or weeks? (or months, or years o_o)

My apologize if this question was already answered, I didn't see it.

It depends on how stable the experimental version results. The 0.61 stable came out two months later to the first experimental version (26 October 2016 First 0.61 Exp - 19 Dec 2016 Fist 0.61 Stable), so you can take that term as a parameter. Nevertheless (ignoring a lot on the subject), Taking into account that this update does not imply a big change of technologies, I doubt that it takes too long to reach the stable.

Edited by Asmondian
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Asmondian said:

It depends on how stable the experimental version results. The 0.61 stable came out two months later to the first experimental version (26 October 2016 First 0.61 Exp - 19 Dec 2016 Fist 0.61 Stable), so you can take that term as a parameter. Nevertheless (ignoring a lot on the subject), Taking into account that this update does not imply a big change of technologies, I doubt that it takes too long to reach the stable.

Thanks dude for this. Useful as always :)

• Like 1

Dipped my toe in .62...

New sounds strike you immediately, which is very nice. Do the crickets shut up for awhile when you fire a gunshot? (I hope so)

The new forests are looking much more realistic, although at least with the older models the dang zoom/unzoom-shader flicker still persists...

Anyone got pictures of the new western border?

• Like 2

hmm...just testing a little and noticed that visual is better but my fps have decreased some.
new audio improvements is not quite good....so is audio still very early wip?
forest sounds feels too much on jungle and sound not changing inside houses....its like jungle inside houses

• Like 1