Baty Alquawen

Status of 0.62 on Experimental Branch

Can the negative members with very few posts to their name please fuck off? Thanks. Most here like to keep looking and moving forward...

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, angeleda said:

......who even runs their social media? They need some serious P.R. lessons....

I'm always excited to learn a couple of PR lessons, feel free to drop me a PM ;) 

As @goateswyn just wrote, this was all about honesty. If you don't appreciate that, then, welp, we ain't got nothing better in store I'm afraid. 

Thanks everyone for the understanding and support, Baty will share news when it's ready!

• Like 13

It's interesting how the forum regulars react somewhat disappointed but understanding and thankful about the news and situation. But then there are a few names which you never see on here with only a few posts who absolutely need to play the build, right now.

I'm not shy of waiting. Unless I die, I'm not going anywhere and so does DayZ. I will wait for DayZ and DayZ will welcome me with open arms. :)

• Like 3

Just now, angeleda said:

Implying that only "regulars" are allowed to post opinions... sure... 

You can have what ever opinion you want, but as this is a discussion board, expect to have it challenged.

• Like 3

Just now, angeleda said:

What is implied is that some people only come here to offer criticism and whining without ever having contributed to the game, its development or this community.

• Like 2

Just now, angeleda said:

I thought my post was pretty straight forward? I'm not implying anything, it's only an assumption.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gobbokirk said:

You can have what ever opinion you want, but as this is a discussion board, expect to have it challenged.

I didnt get challenged on my opinion, thats more than welcome... it is more like "we dont need your opinion... You're not a regular here" type of thing...

And i didnt critisize the game... that's a different discussion.... i critisized the P.R decision to go with the "look guys, we tried but failed... oh well, see u in a week" type of posts

1 minute ago, angeleda said:

And i didnt critisize the game... that's a different discussion.... i critisized the P.R decision to go with the "look guys, we tried but failed... oh well, see u in a week" type of posts

Question, have you followed the latest Status Report?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, angeleda said:

I didnt get challenged on my opinion, thats more than welcome... it is more like "we dont need your opinion... You're not a regular here" type of thing...

If I speak for myself, you opinion is boring and helps nothing because I heard it so many times before and what you offered was more than an opinion, it was an assumption and an accusation, you said:

"Cause it sounds more like "Well, we tried but we do have your money already soooo... we'll keep you posted"

Edited by nl
  • Like 1

Just now, nl said:

If I speak for myself, you opinion is boring and helps nothing because we heard it so many times before and what you offered was more than an opinion, it was an assumption and an accusation, you said:

"Cause it sounds more like "Well, we tried but we do have your money already soooo... we'll keep you posted"

Good, wasn't directed to you anyway

Just now, angeleda said:

Yes like all of them

Then you know 0.62 was coming close to being pushed to Experimental. Since everyone was expecting it any day now they wanted to inform us, hence this topic.

Trust me, this is really annoying bug. :(

all of them are like the invisible infected we lived thru and the naked gear robbing bug come on you can do better than that

23 minutes ago, RaptorM60 said:

Thanks everyone for the understanding and support, Baty will share news when it's ready!

Thanks to some posters. You have done it that the team will not give any further comments. Well, they have tried to be open and honest, but it shows that it can not be digested.

The Darwin Award is becoming increasingly popular.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IMT said:

Question, have you followed the latest Status Report?

Yes, like all of them

1 minute ago, IMT said:

Then you know 0.62 was coming close to being pushed to Experimental. Since everyone was expecting it any day now they wanted to inform us, hence this topic.

I know that, i said that a post like that is pointless especially after like 50-60 hotfixes of 0.61 that brought dayz down to like 2-4k playerbase and only contributes to more frustration for most

You BI guys like money right?

You need to get the people that ALREADY bought the game back playing.

so they can buy more copies to their friends or promote the game.

Please Release the Weapons and Items current players would like to have:

1.Ballistic Googles
2.M249 SAW
3.PKM
4.CR550
5.H&K G3
6.Night Vision Googles
7.Female Shorts

work immediately in:

leg gun holster

ways to carry ANOTHER weapon on the back

Stash (buried chest or barrel)

and finnaly let us test the cars! Spawn them fully repaired

forget about Vehicle Parts and Maintenance

all my friends are playing PUBG and Tarkov

• Like 1

the plan was to bring .62 on exp. in the second week of April.......

4 weeks later we get an post...sorry....we did all we could but it was not enough.

SR are only candy and nothing to believe.

where is base building? electricity? helis? huuhhh...will be proudly brought to you in 2k??

The biggest communities closed their servers, on exp. you are totaly alone and on stable you will see an other player after weeks of playing.

but hey, its dayz...it will be the best survival game of the decade....greetz, but without players 

Sigh, and now we have a @waffen (also with very few posts) diluting the thread even more...

I'm out, already sorry for even having responded at all except for saying thanks to the devs for being open and honest and sharing information. Cheers!

• Like 1

Just now, angeleda said:

I know that, i said that a post like that is pointless especially after like 50-60 hotfixes of 0.61 that brought dayz down to like 2-4k playerbase and only contributes to more frustration for most

No, such post is not pointless since it keeps the community informed. The community which are dying to wait for the upcoming two patches. It's even good P.R. since they at least keep us informed while they could've kept quiet and left us in the dark.

People are so dumb. When they don't inform us they're complaining and if they do inform us they complain again. The only thing what I have to say to those people: fuck off!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello Survivors! 

We were almost ready to push 0.62 to Experimental branch today, but yesterday's play test led us to a discovery of several issues that we thought were still worth looking into. 

To be more specific, the most problematic issue is the wrong representation of door states between client/server. See the GIF below:

giphy.gif

We're now working on a fix, and we have discovered the revision in which this bug was introduced, but as we want to avoid pushing any releases on Fridays due to potential issues with deployment, we won't make 0.62 available on Experimental branch this week. 

We thought you'd appreciate the heads up before you make your weekend plans, and we're hoping to show you the updated Chernarus very soon!

Dev Team

I don't know if here is the right place to ask, but.. with new patchs and server optimization, can we expect rent dayz servers to be cheaper?