Chris Merchant

Random death and losing everything

Hi,

This is happening daily now, i play the game for couple hours, gather things like tools, weapons, etc... and then randomly out of no where i dye. Nobody even near me and a black screen comes on and says i am dead. The only thing to do is hit Escape, Exit and then start up again, and every time i do this all my stuff is gone, my character is wiped. This is happening 2-3 times a day to the point where i am about to quit and demand a refund. I just started the game 2-3 days ago. Why is this happening? How can i avoid it? 

And don't forget to eat and drink ;)

• Like 1

If you instant die by a Headshot, you nothing hear. Only the black screen YaD you can see.

This is possible to a "normal" KoS player or as what @scriptfactory says: Hackers.

Take the tip from scriptfactory and search a private server with a community.  Here are no Hackers or very very less, best thing are Private Whitelist.

On this server you can die by KoS players, with this you must life. 

• Like 1

You are playing the unfunny part of KOS! Avoid Public servers like sayd above. You can have a character on every private server each. So it's not that bad when getting killed on one. Also look for emty server if you enjoy wildlife. Otherwise, learn to deal with "You are DEAD" message every few hour until you're realy good and you are the one who's shooting!

Ps.: Pretend tha people in DayZ are mostlikely Dicks! You will be surprised, some are not!

• Like 1