Baalder

Enough of Cheaters

Hello everyone,

I decided to make this post after being unfair killed in Public servers for 3 times.

First of all I got to explain the facts:

2 of this 3 times I was on full green guillie suit. The 3 times in different places but lying on the ground under a pine tree after ensure I´m completely hide by several 3pp views of my own. One of this times even with an SVD expecting to play a little sniper but without getting noticed (not any noise or any life signs arround) get Killed by:

1st) Get bombed with a greanade.

2nd) Single shoot (sounds like low caliber. Many strange being hidden and wearing helmet).

3rd) Single melee attack (wearing plate carrier pristine clothes & helmet) 

For 3 times the same, I was Healthy and quite sure there is no one spotting me before hide becuase I let my Character in the place from another low population server.

I don´t know how many difficult can be for programmers to deal with this people but they really got to find a way to solve this problem before beta. I expended more than a week per character making RP to play fair PvP and this is really dissapointing :S

In the mean time I will swap to private servers with active admins (even downloaded a recording app) to avoid this cheaters or just denounce when see them.

Many thanks for reading & have a good day.

1 hour ago, Baalder said:

I let my Character in the place from another low population server.

Fair play and integrity at its finest. Hello, little bunny! You and other bunnies are the reason I left public for good the moment they introduced private. So... yeah, cheaters are bad, I guess.

If you have proof of an UNDOCUMENTED cheat, please use the feed back tool, please read the stickies and enjoy your stay.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:03 PM, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

If you have proof of an UNDOCUMENTED cheat, please use the feed back tool, please read the stickies and enjoy your stay.

this.