Mediocreclar

Infinite plain bug???

So I started a new life on the server I always play on, and got all my items and headed north. About 1 km north there is nothing but infinite fields the eye can see... No matter what server I switch to this plain will not go away and almost the entire map besides that one km from the coast to there is no longer existent... HELP?!?!?

57 minutes ago, Mediocreclar said:

So I started a new life on the server I always play on, and got all my items and headed north. About 1 km north there is nothing but infinite fields the eye can see... No matter what server I switch to this plain will not go away and almost the entire map besides that one km from the coast to there is no longer existent... HELP?!?!?

Go west young man go west.

This looks like trolling to me...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mediocreclar said:

Holy shit, you are either this new or a horrible troll. if it's the first, you hit the debug, if its the latter, go away

Edited by TheCreeper (DayZ)
Stuff
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

er... you mean the debug zone?

It's just the edge of the map. 

480px-DebugPlains_1a.jpg?version=56c163a

Needs a Trump wall.

• Like 4