reiber

Arma 2 guns

arma 2 guns and more loot would be 2 things I would like to see not to much more but when searching a town for over an hour without finding much more than a wrench the loot is broken and makes me not want to play anymore and my friends have all stopped playing as well. the weapons in the game are horrible, the accuracy is crap on all of them. the new reticle makes me angry because it makes no sense. I loved playing the Arma 2 mod but what this has turned into doesn't resemble what it was or what it should have been. So my suggestion is as simple as this. Get back to the root of the game (the Mod) and stop listening to the try hards. The game was Great and has turned into something I regret buying. I know you are trying hard to make it better and it is appreciated But you can only try to shine up a turd for so long before it becomes a disaster.

2 hours ago, reiber said:

arma 2 guns

Which ones?

the weapons in the game are horrible, the accuracy is crap on all of them.

Strange, they seem pretty similar to me.

DayZ Mod accuracy (heyday, maybe outdated):

AKM    0.00195
AK74    0.00125
M4A1    0.00175
CZ550    0.0005

DayZ SA accuracy:

AKM    0.0013 (standard furniture)
AK74    0.0018 (standard furniture)
M4A1    0.0012 (standard furniture)
Winchester Model 70    0.00075 (+ hunting scope)

the new reticle makes me angry because it makes no sense.

I don't like it either but I suspect the reason is somewhat different.

Edited by -Gews-

If you want to aim properly, use the ironsights.

The reticle is for interaction.

Edited by Exorade

14 hours ago, reiber said:

arma 2 guns and more loot would be 2 things I would like to see not to much more but when searching a town for over an hour without finding much more than a wrench the loot is broken and makes me not want to play anymore and my friends have all stopped playing as well. the weapons in the game are horrible, the accuracy is crap on all of them. the new reticle makes me angry because it makes no sense. I loved playing the Arma 2 mod but what this has turned into doesn't resemble what it was or what it should have been. So my suggestion is as simple as this. Get back to the root of the game (the Mod) and stop listening to the try hards. The game was Great and has turned into something I regret buying. I know you are trying hard to make it better and it is appreciated But you can only try to shine up a turd for so long before it becomes a disaster.

Are you still playing the Arma 2 mod?

after reading that it seems that all you give a f*ck about is PVP and nothing else in the game. All you want to do is loot up in 10 mins and snipe bambies and so the camping does not get too boring you like the option to eat and drink.

• Like 1