NoK_Drayen

Being able to strike with a firearm

I can't wait, I hope we get bayonets too. And the ability to throw knives and other weapons I really want to hit a fully geared dude with high tier loot in the face with a kitchen knife or if they would add them throwing knives,axes shuriken even though they are designed to take out the eyes and hands and well extremities would be good for less lethal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gannon46 said:

I can't wait, I hope we get bayonets too. And the ability to throw knives and other weapons I really want to hit a fully geared dude with high tier loot in the face with a kitchen knife or if they would add them throwing knives,axes shuriken even though they are designed to take out the eyes and hands and well extremities would be good for less lethal.

We had bayonets, but they didn't do anything but look cool. Well unless you count opening cans, and such. Most likely coming back with or after player controller. But they have been planned to work for a long time, same with firearm melee too.

As for throwing weapons I think they won't come into play till they fix the physics engine, and play controller. Throwing is far to buggy at the moment. I feel like they mentioned throwing weapons to come at some point, I might be wrong on that part though.

Edited by joshuabeatdown