bacon_fo_days

DayZ IS BROKEN

DayZ is extremely broken and needs more of everything. Problems: Constantly Crashes, Always is Stuttering, Never a not buggy moment when playing, Extreme Game Glitches like Cars, Tents and Characters. 

My Suggestions: Fix the bugs and let the community take over like Arma 3 only with more modifiable features and make Creators do what ever they want.

20170417175234_1.jpg20170312125835_1.jpg20170303184411_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269641945154846721/306850809801605151/20170417175226_1.jpg20170418213126_1.jpg

bacon_fo_days 

You just confirmed that you don't know what is going on with development. but that you like dayz and want it to be a better game . rest assured it will be a better game as they are making a new dayz standalone because the old dayz standalone game wouldn't allow them to do what they wanted the game to be. In other words why fix flat tires if the engine is blown and your going to scrap it anyhow.    

• Like 2

I wish I had internet-fist to bitch slap crying ranters who play DayZ for many hours and not contribute to anything in the development, instead they make accounts just to post rant threads instead of making bug reports.

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 1

Edit - Why is this the only forum that is impossible to post images? lol

Edited by Guy Smiley

3d-animated-frog-image.jpg

Insert a link with ending .jpg/.png 

Alpha

The alpha phase of the release life cycle is the first phase to begin software testing (alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet, used as the number 1). In this phase, developers generally test the software using white-box techniques. Additional validation is then performed using black-box or gray-box techniques, by another testing team. Moving to black-box testing inside the organization is known as alpha release.[1]

Alpha software can be unstable and could cause crashes or data loss. Alpha software may not contain all of the features that are planned for the final version.[2] In general, external availability of alpha software is uncommon in proprietary software, while open source software often has publicly available alpha versions. The alpha phase usually ends with a feature freeze, indicating that no more features will be added to the software. At this time, the software is said to be feature complete.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Alpha

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/DayZ/

I completely understand glitches/bugs.  I have participated in a few beta testings myself.  However, the zombies run like lighting and fight like Joe Fraser, and I hope they change that.  I love a challenge and all, but just not taking a dirt nap from sickness in this game is hard enough, let alone falling off the last two steps in a house and fracturing your leg. There should also be more availability in concerns to water containers.  Wells everywhere, but no empty drinking containers anywhere to be found.  Again, I completely understand this is Alpha testing, which has been going on for years now........ 

2 hours ago, E.Isaac said:

I completely understand glitches/bugs.  I have participated in a few beta testings myself.  However, the zombies run like lighting and fight like Joe Fraser, and I hope they change that.  I love a challenge and all, but just not taking a dirt nap from sickness in this game is hard enough, let alone falling off the last two steps in a house and fracturing your leg. There should also be more availability in concerns to water containers.  Wells everywhere, but no empty drinking containers anywhere to be found.  Again, I completely understand this is Alpha testing, which has been going on for years now........ 

Learn how to handle sickness and infected and don't sprint on stairs. you can make water containers in game also.

As for the time taken it's because they are scraping the old dayz and redoing it over again.while letting us play the game as best we can.

but like why fix the flat tires on a car with the blown engine when your going to scrap it anyhow, because you're going to get a new car.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, E.Isaac said:

I think its just a matter of time and exp with the game and how it works - I find the zombies to be slow and doing very little damage easy to deal with, personally i would like them to be harder to deal with

I havent gotten sick in ages (I dont eat anything but apples and a cans of food and only drink from pumps) which being used to the map I know where to find them

Perhaps your sticking to the coast? move inland to less traveled towns works for me everytime

As much as I hold out for positive development with DayZ, I feel like a lot of people feel this way - that things need to be done now.

I think that even the Developers know this, as they have stated in such language that they know that SRs and Words won't do much to appease the masses - that work will need to be shown.

Unfortunately, this company is not beholden to us who bought their game and their progress is at their own pace. If the game ends up coming out 5 years from now, that's their prerogative. But, it's Alpha. . So if you don't enjoy the game now, come back in a few months and don't worry about it.

I have no doubt that DayZ will blow us away when they release their BETA.

• Like 1

Блин, чуваки, я обращаюсь к разработчикам. Ваша игра не пользуется популярностью, так почему бы не сделать скидки на нее не 15%, а 50%?!