Sign in to follow this  
Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.138792

Hello Survivors,

we’ll be pushing Experimental update 0.61.138792 to Stable branch.

What is new:

• further tweaks for possible hang up at server connection screen

We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:

• Infected reaction speed may be reduced
  • Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction)
  • Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
  • Issues with door states can occur
  • Damage being delayed

No character or persistence wipe.

If you find some bugs/crashes let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!

We are still investigating this issue, can you help us?

• Like 9

Soooo, nothing changed again ? Still pushing 12 MB updates that will cost more bugs ? Thanks... I appraciate that :)

Edited by Darek Grządziel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darek Grządziel said:

Soooo, nothing changed again ? Still pushing 12 MB updates that will cost more bugs ? Thanks... I appraciate that :)

"further tweaks for possible hang up at server connection screen"

Thanks Baty :) 

Can't wait to see what .62 brings soon! Hopefully that's coming along like next week <3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darek Grządziel said:

Don't be such a prick, these guys aren't public servants.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Espa said:

Thanks Baty :) 

Can't wait to see what .62 brings soon! Hopefully that's coming along like next week <3 

I have the feeling @espa suffers from a serious disease with name "0.62 update fever" ... take this disease seriously, we do not want to lose it.

Thx for all, visible and invisible works.

• Like 3

Been able to enjoy DayZ again after nearly a year due to moving out into the country where my little town doesn't have any service providers for internet (yet, it's coming!) . Thanks to my unlimited data hotspot via my iPhone through Verizon wireless I have been able to play with a fairly low ping and zero connection issues. 

Had had my first encounter alone with a pack of wolves and have to say that really got my blood pumping. Was leaving the abandoned military base up north when I heard the wolf cries. Seriously bad ass experience!! 

Ive also learned the hard way not fire off a non-silenced gun when near the infected. Ended up going unconscious trying to fight back only to bleed out and die. I'm never attached to gear so it was no big deal and furthermore it gave me more of that emersed feeling that DayZ is all about. 

Really enjoyed being able to be on my TS again and speak to those of you who still play. Here's to more fun in the future and excited to see DayZ reach that Beta milestone.

• Like 4

On 4/26/2017 at 9:33 PM, MrBlueandQueenie said:

Can confirm it didn't work Baty :(

Thank you for feedback. 

I hope these game crashes get resolved soon, I gave up with the game yesterday as it was crashing every 20-30 minutes.