SmashT

Do Zombies Dream Of A Good Nights Sleep? (Zombie feedback)

8 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

tried swimming away from two zombies.  not only do they go in the water after you now (don't think they did before), but they RUN on the ocean floor at full dry land speed and will beat you to the opposite shore.

...really?

I really had to laugh reading this and imagining this situation :)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

tried swimming away from two zombies.  not only do they go in the water after you now (don't think they did before), but they RUN on the ocean floor at full dry land speed and will beat you to the opposite shore.

...really?

Did you know this? they can buy from vendors now and purchase Aqua gear at a low rate??? All that gear they keep getting it was bound to happen.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Stay out of the water" it is rather dangerous, too many evil things live in there.

Next a zombie shark =D
xXaHbZR.jpg

• Like 5

Sooooooo, basically the Infected can't drown either. 

The virus/bacteria/whatever that caused the Infection is remarkable.  The Infected aren't effected* by the cold (happily standing around in the pouring rain, drenched, while we mere mortals are dead of hypothemia in 20 minutes without intervention).  They don't need fluids (ever seen an Infected crack open a can or use the water pumps?) and food is completely optional.  And now, apparently, the Infected don't need oxygen.

It's an amazing disease.  I mean, apart from the rage and the terrible skin complexion and the aimless wandering around. 

Ah...now there's a backstory.  Naughty scienists attempting to create a super soldier, one who doesn't need food or water, is immune to temperature extremes and doesn't actually need oxygen...are astonished when it all goes horribly wrong...as these things so often do.

Is it effected or affected?  Sod it, you know what I mean!  No, it's definitely effected.  Affected is something you do.  Effected is something that happens to you.  Right?  Yeah?

Apparently, I'm completely wrong.  It should be affected.  Bugger.

Edited by ClaireOpen
Crisis Pt. 3
  • Like 7
  • Beans 1

i have saw posts wanting stronger and lots more infected just remember when the new player controller comes in game, you will not be able to outrun the infected you will have to deal with them.

so be careful what you ask for you may get it. 

Edited by green_mtn_grandbob

3 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

i have saw posts wanting stronger and lots more infected just remember when the new player controller comes in game, you will not be able to outrun the infected you will have to deal with them.

so be careful what you ask for you may get it. 

stronger yes, laws of physics not applying to them, no.

• Beans 1

7 hours ago, ClaireOpen said:

Sooooooo, basically the Infected can't drown either. 

The virus/bacteria/whatever that caused the Infection is remarkable.  The Infected aren't effected* by the cold (happily standing around in the pouring rain, drenched, while we mere mortals are dead of hypothemia in 20 minutes without intervention).  They don't need fluids (ever seen an Infected crack open a can or use the water pumps?) and food is completely optional.  And now, apparently, the Infected don't need oxygen.

It's an amazing disease.  I mean, apart from the rage and the terrible skin complexion and the aimless wandering around. 

Ah...now there's a backstory.  Naughty scienists attempting to create a super soldier, one who doesn't need food or water, is immune to temperature extremes and doesn't actually need oxygen...are astonished when it all goes horribly wrong...as these things so often do.

Is it effected or affected?  Sod it, you know what I mean!  No, it's definitely effected.  Affected is something you do.  Effected is something that happens to you.  Right?  Yeah?

Apparently, I'm completely wrong.  It should be affected.  Bugger.

'Effected' = to make something happen, to do it. "She effected a change in my pants by taking her dress off"

'Affected' = to have been influenced by something.  "My pants were strongly affected by this."

So you meant 'affected'. Thank you class, you may go now.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

'Effected' = to make something happen, to do it. "She effected a change in my pants by taking her dress off"

'Affected' = to have been influenced by something.  "My pants were strongly affected by this."

Every time I see your avatar, I hear Peter Sellers say, "Mr. President, it is not only possible, it is essential."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

An apple for the teacher...Thank you, Mr Mookie.

201px-Apple.png?version=258c7fa0235d3673

• Like 1

- a few different kinds - some faster some slower, some dumber some smarter, some weak, some strong.. but mainly a couple of faster ones and a couple of smarter ones turning up at random.. ?  eg an occasional  zomb that can beat a door down or figures out how to open it..  or a zomb that can wall climb through a second floor window or up to a roof? just one or two occasionally mixed with the average every so often? a faster zombie or one carrying a pitchfork or a stone?

• Like 1

I got one tapped by a zombie that wasn't even facing my direction. This is recently in the .62 update so by now you'd think they would've been fixed but of course not. Can't wait for .63.

On 9/11/2017 at 3:34 AM, Cmdr. HyperWASP said:

I got one tapped by a zombie that wasn't even facing my direction. This is recently in the .62 update so by now you'd think they would've been fixed but of course not. Can't wait for .63.

On 9/10/2017 at 10:52 AM, pilgrim* said:

- a few different kinds - some faster some slower, some dumber some smarter, some weak, some strong.. but mainly a couple of faster ones and a couple of smarter ones turning up at random.. ?  eg an occasional  zomb that can beat a door down or figures out how to open it..  or a zomb that can wall climb through a second floor window or up to a roof? just one or two occasionally mixed with the average every so often? a faster zombie or one carrying a pitchfork or a stone?

It happens

Life is Hell
Evil exists and walks among us
I'll bet you went to hit the zombie with a fire axe and the poor sick creature tried to defend itself.
Headshot !
+1 for the zombs

xx