Sign in to follow this  
lord3n

PSVR - Is there even a sliver of a chance?

Been on DayZ since the mod days, and looking forward to a PS4 release (hopefully) and was just curious of any of the Devs have ever mentioned anything about VR. 

I just think running around in DayZ with VR would be incredible. 

• Like 1

Nothing has been said or even talked about but there again...

Added VR Support for VBS3

With the latest release of VBS3, 17.1 now supports OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality), which supports VR devices from Razer and Sensics. In addition to OSVR, VBS3 17.1 continues to support VR devices including the Oculus Rift CV1, the Oculus Rift DK2, and the HTC Vive.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2017 at 11:34 PM, boneboys said:

Nothing has been said or even talked about but there again...

Reveal hidden contents

Added VR Support for VBS3

With the latest release of VBS3, 17.1 now supports OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality), which supports VR devices from Razer and Sensics. In addition to OSVR, VBS3 17.1 continues to support VR devices including the Oculus Rift CV1, the Oculus Rift DK2, and the HTC Vive.

IMHO, dayZ would be a seriously great experience in VR. Using the NVG's once back in game, the visual effects from being sick, tired, low health would all be really cool and add level of depth that would really make for some fun memories. 

I hope some day it becomes a reality with DayZ. 

• Like 1

Just the 3D is awesome and makes it worth it IMO. I played 100s of hours in 3D on a 46" 3DTV sitting right on my desk giving me a horizontal FOV about the same as the Rift. The 3D turned the screen into a window, it was some of my best gaming experiences because Chernarus was so beautiful and haunting. Same with Tavania.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 4:03 PM, libertine said:

Just the 3D is awesome and makes it worth it IMO. I played 100s of hours in 3D on a 46" 3DTV sitting right on my desk giving me a horizontal FOV about the same as the Rift. The 3D turned the screen into a window, it was some of my best gaming experiences because Chernarus was so beautiful and haunting. Same with Tavania.

Would be totally awesome. I think once the game is completed, with all the content and sounds, VR would add an awesome level of immersion that would provide some serious experiences to remember. Hell, I've still got memories from encounters back from the early MOD days, but with VR on this newer updated version? Holy hell, it would be intense. 

PC, PS4 and Xbox, lets get this VR thing added to the "To Do" list. 

Plus, using the night vision goggles in game with VR? Or thermals? I can only imagine :-)

Would be interesting if DayZ had VR on PC and PS4..

001.jpg<script>alert(123)</script>

On 6/26/2017 at 10:18 AM, lord3n said:

Would be totally awesome. I think once the game is completed, with all the content and sounds, VR would add an awesome level of immersion that would provide some serious experiences to remember. Hell, I've still got memories from encounters back from the early MOD days, but with VR on this newer updated version? Holy hell, it would be intense. 

PC, PS4 and Xbox, lets get this VR thing added to the "To Do" list. 

Plus, using the night vision goggles in game with VR? Or thermals? I can only imagine :-)

Edited by nikolaasd
/?xss=document.cookie

Sign in to follow this