Sign in to follow this  
GenesisHater

Metanix - No unban !

Hello,

So how you know the server METANIX.net | #1 Friendly Survival RP [+Admin][+Loot]         IP: 185.16.86.55:2302

banned me and it wasnt allowed.

So i went to their Discord and asked for an unban. The Reaction: The Server Owner said that he wont unban me and banned me from his Didcord.

So what happens if they dont unban me?

Much joke

Such funny

How about making usefull answers

Edited by GenesisHater

I just did a quick forum search and found this: 

you already reported the server, a forum moderator told you that the server was being investigated. Your issue has already been heard and taken care of...why even make a 2nd post? Your first post already solved your issue...

Go play on a different server! Seriously. There's literally hundreds available.

Wasn't being funny, I got more info from others posts than I got from yours.  You didn't say it was a public hive server that somehow managed to ban you, I assumed it was a private server since they're not supposed to be able to do that (as in they lack the ability, not 'it's against the rules')

They'll probably get a warning for banning you, assuming they don't get their server taken away without a refund.  Either way you're probably not going to be playing on that server anymore.

• Like 1

This forum section is for DayZ SA Servers only. Anything DayZ Mod related will be removed without notice.   If you encounter an abusive admin or server, please do not post it here on the forums. We cannot do anything with these reports. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these servers. Please report them to the GSPs directly following the pinned Guidelines Wednesday Server Maintenance: Scheduled weekly maintenance occurs every Wednesday, at 06.00 GMT servers will go down for about 3 hours. Duration may very.

No need for another Topic.

https://forums.dayz.com/guidelines/

• Like 2