Sign in to follow this  
kopo79

Just for fun:)

i have always thought that there should be some things that you can do,what is away from survival but that is fun and fits ingame..
this is kind of brainstorming thread...
and this is it.....dont laugh:)...(or you can laugh because its meant to be fun and maybe few good ideas just gonna pop out)

Collect butterflys
chernarus should have more insects......ants could bite you and stuff....but there should be butterlys flying.
you could catch them and make butterfly board....(seriously,DONT LAUGH))
i did this when i was kid and i was everyday in forest to catch some rareties.

second one is that you could carve text on those wooden toilet walls....
examble:bananas make your poop hard...15-07-2017...-baty-

and last one is that there should be some canvas and some color pencils or something that you could examble craft armband with the colors of finnish flag.
or write on the back your jacket "im friendly"

So ,the ideas outside of survivaling.

always editing:
and maybe devs should introduce card pack....you could play some poker with your friends....or enemies:D
Lose the game,lose the gear

Edited by kopo79

On 4/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, kopo79 said:

i have always thought that there should be some things that you can do,what is away from survival but that is fun and fits ingame..
this is kind of brainstorming thread...
and this is it.....dont laugh:)...(or you can laugh because its meant to be fun and maybe few good ideas just gonna pop out)

Collect butterflys
chernarus should have more insects......ants could bite you and stuff....but there should be butterlys flying.

second one is that you could carve text on those wooden toilet walls....
examble:bananas make your poop hard...15-07-2017...-baty-

and last one is that there should be some canvas and some color pencils or something that you could examble craft armband with the colors of finnish flag.
or write on the back your jacket "im friendly"

So ,the ideas outside of survivaling.

always editing:
and maybe devs should introduce card pack....you could play some poker with your friends....or enemies:D
Lose the game,lose the gear

I like the ability to write on walls, that would be neat. I don't know if these things will happen though, I don't imagine the butterfly thing would be too hard to implement. 

• Like 1

somebody answered....brilliant.

or devs should think some minigames what to play in game....examble playing cards.
when raining,it would ne nice to play card with friend.

• Like 1

Tic tac toe  x o x

scissors stone paper  ( will implemented)

• Like 1

Eventually, probably when modding is out, I would love to find a cellphone and be able to text others, play games on it, or even call!

one also we need darts...you could also take some competition with bows in to dartboard.

i really would like to have more depthness in food system in dayz...i mean that there should be some difference if you making examble meatsoup vs just eat chicken breast.
so in meatsoup you should have potatos,meat,carrots,onion,salt.
maybe you could get yourself with eating chickens in energized status but more complex food you get yourself in energized/superhealthy status....

SO...
The naked chef`s:
Forks and knives The cookbook.
Meatsoup
1 litre water,4 large potatos,4 large carrots,few onions,hint salt and small pieces of beef

fishsoup
1 litre on milk or water,4 large potatos,4 large carrots,few onions,hint salt and small pieces of carp or salmon,one fistfull of dill.

tomatosoup
10 tomatos smashed up.add salt and herbs.cook 1 hour.add oregano.

Countryside fried potatos with onions and deersteak with a hint of rasputin kvass
2 deersteak fried both side 10 minutes,add salt and pepper and little bewerage.

on different pan fry sliced potatos,that the slices soften a bit.
...hmm,i got hungry.got to go eat something.

in characters in future,can we have this hairstyle?
jagr-mullet.jpg

On 4/11/2017 at 8:21 PM, kopo79 said:

Collect butterflys

No offense, but i think you may have some psychological issues such as obsession with insects or you're just very young ( used to catch these big summer insects as a kid, dunno their name in eng but i think its Maybug ).
DayZ has useless Books all around the world, why not collecting them ?

Edited by exacomvm

im 37 years old,so then what is left...i have psychological issues with insects.
oh my.

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

im 37 years old,so then what is left...i have psychological issues with insects.
oh my.

Well i am 24 myself, but you're in the "old" range, so maybe you just got bored and tired of the serious stuff and this idea came. It would be bit too childish and dumb catching a fireflies in such cruel world.
I would prefer some locking system so you can have your own house and store these collectibles there such as books or even some dolls ( like in chernobyl ).

1 hour ago, exacomvm said:

Well i am 24 myself, but you're in the "old" range, so maybe you just got bored and tired of the serious stuff and this idea came. It would be bit too childish and dumb catching a fireflies in such cruel world.
I would prefer some locking system so you can have your own house and store these collectibles there such as books or even some dolls ( like in chernobyl ).

There is a locking system, actually. 

They have lockpicks in game that you can use to lock doors already, as well as Barricading/Constructing becoming a thing soon in Beta. 

1 hour ago, Espa said:

There is a locking system, actually. 

They have lockpicks in game that you can use to lock doors already, as well as Barricading/Constructing becoming a thing soon in Beta. 

I mean unique locks, anyone could open your house atm if they have lockpick.