Sign in to follow this  
cedrico85

Dev's work Hard on the vehicles pleas thx....

They are :)

Worry not!

• Like 3

You saw my video ? i think not :) the vehicles are still not fixed 

Known issue. And as Orlok said, the dev's are working on the vehicles. They just did not get it done in the 2 hours since your demand.

It will probably take a tad more time.

• Like 3

Stable servers are performing quite bad.i have never have so much black face bug/infected jumping over walls trible times/i cant take stuff in character hands/statusbar delays...
i think that take the cars away from the stable and put them back were they belong.

Complaining but not listening to the Devs. Vehicles are on stable, because no one was testing them on exp. Cry about vehicles to put them back on exp, don't test it there and after 2 weeks cry again for vehicles to be put on stable. The devs said, that they put them on stable to recieve more input and data from the community. If you hate the game so much in its current state, wait for beta.

Edited by Havrin
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, cedrico85 said:

You saw my video ? i think not :) the vehicles are still not fixed 

If they where working 100% they wouldn't need to work hard on them...
Most of the late EXP updates have been vehicle related so they will get there, don't worry.

• Like 1

what worries me is that fact that the cars are really no better than they were when first introduced.    What i hate is the lag spike that sends the car into a tree.

the other issues I just remembered..  the audio is totally wacked when you are using TS or Discord when you are driving cars. For whatever reason the car audio makes the voice comms distorted.

Edited by plasma (DayZ)

32 minutes ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

what worries me is that fact that the cars are really no better than they were when first introduced.    What i hate is the lag spike that sends the car into a tree.

the other issues I just remembered..  the audio is totally wacked when you are using TS or Discord when you are driving cars. For whatever reason the car audio makes the voice comms distorted.

I know why this is because i read the developer's  reports.