Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.138602

On 4/8/2017 at 3:30 AM, Red_Ensign said:

last vss I found was in a civ house in novaya.  it spawned below the floor, so all I saw was the scope.

Mee to ! it was up north close to or in novya i cant quite remember. In the white house on the 2nd floor directly in the middle of the floor. Very Strange

On 7-4-2017 at 7:30 PM, Red_Ensign said:

last vss I found was in a civ house in novaya.  it spawned below the floor, so all I saw was the scope.

1 hour ago, liquidcactus said:

Mee to ! it was up north close to or in novya i cant quite remember. In the white house on the 2nd floor directly in the middle of the floor. Very Strange

Interesting, the only place where I consistently find the VSS is in the tower next to the green guard shack at Tisy, the one to the west where all the power lines come together.

On 4/9/2017 at 1:30 AM, -Gews- said:

Got taught a lesson for Alt-Tabbing...

RIP :(

On 4/5/2017 at 3:15 PM, zRain Denk said:

0.62? any fix release date?

No ETA yet.

19 hours ago, kopo79 said:

my character has been healhty/hydrated/energized maybe 6 hours of playing.no need to eat or drink.kind of killing the meaning of survival.
and no rain,no cold no night.

Interesting. Was it a high populated server?

On 4/5/2017 at 4:01 PM, Red_Ensign said:

I was curious why a wolf pelt takes up more space than a deer pelt.  if it yields more, great, but still it's odd.

I know it didn't happen this patch, but today was my first wolf encounter since the pelts became useable.

I am going to check it, thank you.

And thank you all for a feedback. You are amazing :).

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Interesting. Was it a high populated server?

yes.
two light green and hydrated is dark green.
just runned from kozlovka to green mountain.
from there to dichina and beside of stary sobor.
there i runned near vyshnovo.nothing changed.everything remains the same.

• Like 1

"Care to trade?"
I8kfi22.jpg

• Like 3

Had a typical DayZ moment last night which was very confusing at first but ended up being very frustrating.

I was with Emuthreat and ThurmanMerman at our camp, just doing nothing and discussing the security of the camp. Thurman said something like "I still believe this camp can be found the next 5 minutes". A few minutes later, while I was testing out my brand new Ghillie suit to see how well I could camouflage myself, I ran back to our tents when I suddenly see two guys approaching. That is were the confusion started for me. They were only a few meters away from me and I was under the assumption that they saw me. I didn't knew what to do because they didn't acknowledge me or shoot me so I wanted to make sure it was not someone we knew which was there but not on Teamspeak. So I walked up to one guy pointing my gun at him and checking his pulse.

I still think the dude was oblivious to the fact I was standing right behind him, breathing in his neck. When he moved away I saw that he had his gun out so I couldn't take the chance and started shooting at him. I hit him once and after that the frustration started.

I hit the dude multiple times in the chest with my SVD but the shots did not register at all. No blood splatter, no indication that he was hurt, he didn't go unconscious and he didn't die, nothing happened. I ran a bit away to reload and saw he had run out of ammo and changed to something different. Apparently he was out of ammo and had nothing else but a melee weapon but I couldn't take the risk because I was not sure if he pulled out a secondary or not. At that point his buddy came up behind me trying to fight me with a melee weapon and on the third shot I hit him in the chest immediately drawing him unconscious. Now I maintain a standard rule and that is when I'm in a firefight I don't stop shooting until they are either unconscious or dead so I finished off the guy with the broken legs. After that we tied up the guy which was unconscious and bandaged him. Unfortunately he released after sometime when we were trying to get him up.

After that we decided to try and see if we could contact them and we were successful. I explained my situation and that I didn't have a choice then to fire at them because it was so confusing for me. Emuthreat and Thurman grabbed some gear from our camp to meet up with them and give them some loot while I logged off to go to bed.

Now, the fact that I hit that guy multiple times in his chest with a SVD and he didn't go down, either unconscious or die was very, very frustrating. I hope this problem with server network performance is fixed soon. The firefight before which was last week or even the week before, the same thing happened, shots didn't register and that time it cost me my life and a FAL with mag.

Unfortunately I can not share my footage because of security for our camp. Should it be compromised and get raided and burned, I might post the footage.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 5

ok.i have to take break from the game for few reasons that is quite simply.
i think its too easy to survive in just now because weather its not really problem in game and and really chernarus daylight and sunshine gets boring.there should be more servers with faster day/night cycle and really miss thunder and rain.
and guns....there is so much guns in game
too much.just finded some french server and after 5 minutes of play,first rifle was found.
really hope that 0.62 comes fast and vehicles gets fixed(really dont need vehicles) and loot system gets some love.
bye

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

ok.i have to take break from the game for few reasons that is quite simply.
i think its too easy to survive in just now because weather its not really problem in game and and really chernarus daylight and sunshine gets boring.there should be more servers with faster day/night cycle and really miss thunder and rain.
and guns....there is so much guns in game
too much.just finded some french server and after 5 minutes of play,first rifle was found.
really hope that 0.62 comes fast and vehicles gets fixed(really dont need vehicles) and loot system gets some love.
bye

Wise choice, if the game gets stale or annoys you for some reason, don't push it, you'll burn out. See you at 0.62!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nik Corfeo said:

Hi I am Italian, when I put down a weapon then I can no longer take it.

This is a bug!

How often does it happen?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

How often does it happen?

It happen many time

Edited by Nik Corfeo

did servers get warmer since the last maintenance?  suddenly I'm always hot, and my clothes and activities haven't changed at all.

Stable Update was queued, but then had a fatal crash. 

Everyone needs to help them pump out the last of the bugs for .62! Lez do this

On 4/14/2017 at 10:54 AM, Nik Corfeo said:

Hi I am Italian, when I put down a weapon then I can no longer take it.

This is a bug!

Hello, can you do a repro steps for me? Or do a video?

20 hours ago, Espa said:

Stable Update was queued, but then had a fatal crash. 

Everyone needs to help them pump out the last of the bugs for .62! Lez do this

We have a connecting crash, that was the reason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

We have a connecting crash, that was the reason. 

Thanks for the clarification :) I hope you guys figure it out soon! Can't wait to jump into more fun stuff when the bugs are squashed! 

On 15.4.2017 at 7:15 AM, Red_Ensign said:

did servers get warmer since the last maintenance?  suddenly I'm always hot, and my clothes and activities haven't changed at all.

YEAH...my character is damp and same time hot.

I am closing this thread because of new stable update.