Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.138602

Hello Survivors,

Today maintenance was prolonged because of new Stable update.

What is new:

• fix for vehicles being stuck at low obstacle
  • fix for a client crash what can occur when driving a vehicle
  • security update

No persistence or character wipe.

Do you have a game crash? We would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our Feedback Tracker. By submitting those files, you can help us to solve game crash issues.

And this is the place for your bugshttps://feedback.bistudio.com/

Thank you for your help, Survivors.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, UNGNGenesis said:

When are The Scout and Bizon being added?

No new pew pew until Beta.

• Like 4

Vehicles are broken, my truck is sliding around the map.. undrivable :(

I was curious why a wolf pelt takes up more space than a deer pelt.  if it yields more, great, but still it's odd.

I know it didn't happen this patch, but today was my first wolf encounter since the pelts became useable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red_Ensign said:

I was curious why a wolf pelt takes up more space than a deer pelt.  if it yields more, great, but still it's odd.

I know it didn't happen this patch, but today was my first wolf encounter since the pelts became useable.

I believe it yields even less leather. We also found it weird that the wolf pelts were larger but yielded less leather than other pelts.

41 minutes ago, IMT said:

I believe it yields even less leather. We also found it weird that the wolf pelts were larger but yielded less leather than other pelts.

on the bright side, though, wolves are food and leather that conveniently follow you to the tanning barrel. :-D

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Red_Ensign said:

on the bright side, though, wolves are food and leather that conveniently follow you to the tanning barrel. :-D

That is most certainly true, although when you're a good shot and there is a herd of cows you can get more than enough food and pelts to last you for a while. :)

• Like 2

Sorry ifor this is a stupid question but I'm new to the game. With this update a server dissapeared dayz au 4-___  hosted by Fragnet.net-Persistance enabled. Will it return and will the stuff I had stored in barrels be there? Thanks for any information 

25 minutes ago, Clabyrinth said:

Sorry ifor this is a stupid question but I'm new to the game. With this update a server dissapeared dayz au 4-___  hosted by Fragnet.net-Persistance enabled. Will it return and will the stuff I had stored in barrels be there? Thanks for any information 

there wasn't a wipe but if the server don't come back then you may lose the stuff, but if it comes back then your good.

I drove around for probably 5 hours last night in this beat-to-hell V3S that we had been referring to as the "workhorse" around our camp. All the panels are ruined, the mechanical bits are in poor shape, and we never ever refuel it -- just drive it 'til she dies. Well, she didn't die, and she's now sitting back at my camp with only fumes in the fuel tank. Not only that, she dutifully carried us to several heli crashes and through a big ol' pack of wolves. Rest easy, friend, we'll get you cleaned up and running again next time!

As a result of finding those heli crashes and wolves, I had a grand time playing inventory tetris and cooking up steaks back at camp when all was said and done. I tried drying as a method of cooking for the first time, and it was a success on the second attempt (accidentally burned the first batch...). Several items I haven't seen at all in 0.61 yet, and some it's been even longer than that. All that's missing from the collection is a VSS (to go with the mag we found) and an FAL (ditto). The SVD and FAL have been encountered at least once in 0.61, but the VSS is proving to be a fickle mistress. 

L7ziG59l.jpg

MgyYuiGl.jpg

5iUSpQHl.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tatanko said:

I drove around for probably 5 hours last night in this beat-to-hell V3S that we had been referring to as the "workhorse" around our camp. All the panels are ruined, the mechanical bits are in poor shape, and we never ever refuel it -- just drive it 'til she dies. Well, she didn't die, and she's now sitting back at my camp with only fumes in the fuel tank. Not only that, she dutifully carried us to several heli crashes and through a big ol' pack of wolves. Rest easy, friend, we'll get you cleaned up and running again next time!

As a result of finding those heli crashes and wolves, I had a grand time playing inventory tetris and cooking up steaks back at camp when all was said and done. I tried drying as a method of cooking for the first time, and it was a success on the second attempt (accidentally burned the first batch...). Several items I haven't seen at all in 0.61 yet, and some it's been even longer than that. All that's missing from the collection is a VSS (to go with the mag we found) and an FAL (ditto). The SVD and FAL have been encountered at least once in 0.61, but the VSS is proving to be a fickle mistress. 

First of all, is it a private or a public hive? Second, is it 1st or 1st/3rd person? I'm pretty sure we have one or multiple VSS and at least 1 FAL with mag laying in our camp on 1st person public hive if it's still there. I'm happy to give/lend them to you since we don't really play there anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IMT said:

First of all, is it a private or a public hive? Second, is it 1st or 1st/3rd person? I'm pretty sure we have one or multiple VSS and at least 1 FAL with mag laying in our camp on 1st person public hive if it's still there. I'm happy to give/lend them to you since we don't really play there anymore.

Oh no worries. Mostly attempting to get the satisfaction of finding those items in the wild. I appreciate the offer though :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tatanko said:

Oh no worries. Mostly attempting to get the satisfaction of finding those items in the wild. I appreciate the offer though :)

If you want I can send you in the right direction where to get the guns. They are not always guaranteed there but those are the most common places where I've found the guns.

• Like 1

Seems the AK74 and the steyr are the main weapons spawning in military locations and i play on a quite private hive with a small crew. Found 3 vehicles and no major problems with them other than doors sometimes not opening.. things are looking good i would say from this experience

• Like 1

I'm trying to attach a rail handguard to an ak74 and it won't switch.  I seem to remember some kind of pain in the ass workaround process - what was that again?

nevermind I found one with a rail already attached

Edited by Red_Ensign

On 4/6/2017 at 8:58 AM, Tatanko said:

last vss I found was in a civ house in novaya.  it spawned below the floor, so all I saw was the scope.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2017 at 1:14 PM, Red_Ensign said:

I'm trying to attach a rail handguard to an ak74 and it won't switch.  I seem to remember some kind of pain in the ass workaround process - what was that again?

nevermind I found one with a rail already attached

To switch handguards, just drag the handguard to your gun and you'll get the option to switch handguards.

Got taught a lesson for Alt-Tabbing...

• Like 5

18 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

To switch handguards, just drag the handguard to your gun and you'll get the option to switch handguards.

that hasn't worked with the ak rail hanguard since... .58 I think

my character has been healhty/hydrated/energized maybe 6 hours of playing.no need to eat or drink.kind of killing the meaning of survival.
and no rain,no cold no night.

Edited by kopo79

14 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

that hasn't worked with the ak rail hanguard since... .58 I think

It pretty much has worked since 0.60, maybe even before, the way LordBlackwolf describes it. :)