Sign in to follow this  
Omar Silva

Upgrade

Since I paid the game I would like to know if the beta will be released this year or the next. Greetings and encourage with the development

17 minutes ago, lrishjake said:

Soon™

Years ago when i played WoW that was the most hated word on the forums...probably still is lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mutorcs71 said:

Years ago when i played WoW that was the most hated word on the forums...probably still is lol

It ranks even with "When it's ready" :)

• Like 3

That's EA's favorite word now when it comes to BF1.. hence my avatar ;)

What they really mean is they don't know nor give a shit when it happens ;)

1 hour ago, Gobbokirk said:

It ranks even with "When it's ready©" :)

Fixed it for you.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, plasma (DayZ) said:

That's EA's favorite word now when it comes to BF1.. hence my avatar ;)

What they really mean is they don't know nor give a shit when it happens ;)

In EA's case.. yes. A massive huge YES

Well a question like this has too many variables to narrow down to days/date/months etc but I do believe it will be this year. As mentioned by Eugene in the milestone to beta report, The devs are running 0.63 internal client branch with the all new enfusion script. This will allow them to concentrate on connecting the rest of the modules/data together in a way that does not break everything they do and no more worries about keeping two versions of dayz going, as it is all redundant now. Soon we will have one version to rule them all.

What this means to the average player who only plays and misses out on the good stuff? 

Internally, the devs have hit a milestone, literally. Internal 0.63 client build marks the future for the devs and it must be an exciting time for them all to even get to this point. Kudos! Everything that has held them back this whole development process is now no more! This does not mean that 0.63 public release will contain all this, but it is getting to the time where soon™ is applicable. 

Hope this helps!