Sign in to follow this  
Espa

Eugen Harton on Early Access

Hey guys, just posting up this Info vid that Eugen Harton did a few days ago in Prague at White Nights. 

Edited by Espa
  • Like 5

developer precence?....i have reported that on stable branch,there is massive delay in coldness status and also charactter can be underwater over 3 minutes?

also in forums i have reported but none of the developers have replied.....so it have to be my internet what is causing this annoying things on survival game.
some other forum dude said that its seasons what is changed to ingame world...but over three minutes underwater?sometimes status is just changing to the damp....sometimes nothing.

3 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

developer precence?....i have reported that on stable branch,there is massive delay in coldness status and also charactter can be underwater over 3 minutes?

also in forums i have reported but none of the developers have replied.....so it have to be my internet what is causing this annoying things on survival game.
some other forum dude said that its seasons what is changed to ingame world...but over three minutes underwater?sometimes status is just changing to the damp....sometimes nothing.

They wont personally respond to your reports. 

You should watch some "WOBO" videos on dayz. Find him here (gallery section), or on youtube. 

21 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

i think this is the bug that is causing not cooling down: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122572

and you only get wet when you move in water, it's not ideal, but it's the way it is right now (i'm sure it will be changed when higher priority tasks are dealt with)

about developer presence:

there is a difference between being present to the public and answering to all private messages you get. so don't say they aren't present becasue you don't receive answers to some low priority bug reports.

• Like 1

maybe....but my character can be underwater over 3 minutes....can someone nice person spawn on some server and go underwater on stable branch?maybe my gamefiles are somehow messed up or something but its different....
just tested again on dayz underground server eu and almost 5 minutes and then i drowned.yeah...i just wanna know that is my connection/gamefiles somehow messed or is the servers on stable somehow laggy than usual.
peace...
AND SORRY OFFTOPIC

Edited by kopo79

40 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

i think this is the bug that is causing not cooling down: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T122572

and you only get wet when you move in water, it's not ideal, but it's the way it is right now (i'm sure it will be changed when higher priority tasks are dealt with)

The degree of 20/20 hindsight here is pretty extreme.

This talk almost plays out like, "Here's a list of the EA development and community decisions we could have made differently."

I'm likely considered a fanboy but even I would have trouble not ticking most of the bullet points he presented as having been poorly handled by them at one point or another.

That said they were pioneering things....

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

The degree of 20/20 hindsight here is pretty extreme.

This talk almost plays out like, "Here's a list of the EA development and community decisions we could have made differently."

I'm likely considered a fanboy but even I would have trouble not ticking most of the bullet points he presented as having been poorly handled by them at one point or another.

That said they were pioneering things....

I agree with you and so does Bohemia, that's why they are giving that presentation. They made mistakes and they learned from their mistakes. Now they try to keep future companies/developers from making the same mistakes.

And lord that comment section on YouTube, they completely missed the point of the presentation. Makes me think a big chunk of the people on this earth are retarded.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, IMT said:

a big chunk of the people on this earth are retarded.

This part. I can confirm.. 110% true. 

• Like 3

On 4/4/2017 at 1:47 PM, Espa said:

Hey guys, just posting up this Info vid that Eugen Harton did a few days ago in Prague at White Nights. 

Thx Espa,

Fill'in up those seats...... Looks like our CFL seats.

• Like 1

"Don't overpromise"
"steady stream of content"

"consider player requests"

okay umm... yeah.

This whole presentation. Just stop lying would you?

Edited by Spidey (DayZ)

2 hours ago, Spidey (DayZ) said:

"Don't overpromise"
"steady stream of content"

"consider player requests"

okay umm... yeah.

Lol you're a retard.

The positive thing is that Eugene took the time to talk about it. Whether things are good or bad or were absolutely irrelevant. But the fact he is talking about is a proof of strength

Thumps up

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spidey (DayZ) said:

snipped

This will not end well...

Espa, I know your intention was good when making this Topic.

The video was posted here...

• Like 1